封得太严
It’s buttoned up tight.
毛都瞧不见
Can’t see a damn thing.
我觉得不像
I ain’t feeling it.
没烟 没味道 没废弃物
No smoke, no smell, no waste.
不可能是制毒的
There’s no cook.
可能是他们做的局
Could be they’re setting up.
我听见里面有动静
I heard movement inside.
我看今晚就这样吧
I say we call it a night,
有了搜查证再来
come back with a search warrant.
不能让这浑球溜出我的视线
I’m not letting this sucker out of my sight.
一定有办法的
There’s got to be a way.
一定有办法 一定有办法
There’s got to be a way. There’s got to be a way.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你♥他♥妈♥的在那里干什么
What the hell you doing up there?
-你这个变♥态♥ -操
– You some kind of a pervert? – Shit.
回到车上去 一切都很顺利
Go back to your trailers. Everything’s okay.
那人是退伍军人 他很酷
Guy’s VFW. He’s cool.
好吧 听好了
All right, I’ll tell you what.
我们得再进一步调查那对情侣
We’re gonna check out a couple more.
差不多就一上午的时间 你觉得怎么样
Then we’re gonna call it a morning. Okay? What do you say?
不行 我要回家
Can’t. Gotta get home.
怎么 得了气管炎还是怎么了
Why, you leave your balls in your wife’s purse or what?
我要回去整理东西
Gotta pack.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
德克萨斯州
Texas.
是谁啊
Hey, there.
汉克
Hank?
汉克是你吗
Hank?
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
宝贝
Hey, babe.

Hey.
昨晚怎么样
How did it go last night?
不错
Good.
抓到犯人了吗
Catch the bad guys?
没有
Uh, nope.
要我给你做早餐吗
Want me to make you some breakfast?
不用了 我…
Nah. I’m–
我洗完澡就得回去
I’m heading back out after this.
马上么
Now?
你整晚都在工作
You worked all night.
你得睡一会 汉克
Get some sleep, Hank.
那些休闲车跑不了多远的
Those RVs aren’t going anywhere.
那是旅行房♥车 玛丽
They’re recreational vehicles, Marie.
它们就是用来旅游的
That’s what they do.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我和布朗卡谈过了
I spoke with Blanca.
她说史蒂芬会去埃尔帕索那里 是这样么
She said that Steven’s going to El Paso?
没错
Yeah.
我想知道对此你有什么看法
I was just wondering how you feel about that.
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
事情结束了
End of story.
好的 好的
Good, good.
我终于可以松一口气了
Jesus, God knows I’m relieved.
是的 我得留在这里
Yeah, well, I needed some time here
进行深入调查
because I’m deep into this investigation
但不能两头兼顾
and couldn’t do both,
所以我擅自做了决定
so I made a judgment call.
你知道你可以向我倾诉 对吧
You know that you can talk to me about things, right?
你不必独自承担这一切
You don’t have to go through this alone.
你都要把人逼死了
Do you ask me which lead bib to put on someone
还管这点屁事么
before you nuke them?
上帝 玛丽
Jesus, Marie.
我决定好了
I made a decision.
我不想讨论这些事了
I’m not going through anything.
我只想做好我的工作
I’m doing my job.
我想…
I would like–
我知道 你想在乔治敦有套公♥寓♥嘛
I know, I know, a condo in Georgetown. I know.
如果你让我说完
If you would let me finish,
我原本打算说我愿意听你发牢骚
I was going to say I’d like to be included.
仅此而已
That’s all.
你不用为我的事业担心
Don’t you worry about my career.
没出啥问题
My career is just fine.
你不想去吗
Did you not want to go?
我没有责备的意思 我只是…
I don’t blame you. I just–
你上班或者去哪儿要晚了吧
Aren’t you late for work or something?
我是说 上次发生的事情
I mean, what happened last time,
那样的经历
it would make perfect sense
会让你再也不想回到那里
for you to not want to go back.
眼下我于此有要务在身
I’m on to some important stuff right here, right now,
跟墨西哥州没有丝毫关系
and Mexico doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it.
总是有人怀疑
Anyone who doubts that–
我一直都表现出色
I’m doing some actual good out here,
但我得到的只有无♥耻♥诽谤
and all I get are these bullshit accusations!
为什么每个人都觉得我在游手好闲
What, everyone thinks I’m jerking off on this thing? Fine.
我勤勤恳恳的工作 我知道我做的很好
But I’m onto something. I know it.
你能理解我么
You understand me?
你在听我说话吗
You hear me?
这是什么意思
What exactly is this?
我来告诉你我认为这是什么
I’ll tell you what I think it is.
小花招 让我再次制毒的小花招
A ploy. A ploy to get me cooking again…
很明显就是这样
And an obvious one at that.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
就像我很确定你会雇佣瘾君子
As if I would seriously believe you would hire an addict.
杰西·平克曼吗
Jesse Pinkman?
你可以选择解释与否
Recovering or not–
之前你为他做担♥保♥
You vouched for him previously.
我相信了你的承诺
I took you at your word.
不 不 让我澄清一下
No, no, no, no, let me be clear.
一五一十的解释给你听
Let me be perfectly clear.
在我的监督下 杰西可以胜任工作
Jesse was capable of working under my supervision.
而凭此相信他可以单独制度
Trusting him with a solo venture,
则是另一回事
that’s quite another matter.
没有我 他只能制♥造♥出
How he could possibly produce
二流的产品
anything other than a mediocre product at best.
据我所知 他的产品的确有点
I am told his product was more or less consistent
未达到我预期的质量
with the quality I had come to expect.
有点儿
More or less?
有点儿 你是说真的吗
More or less? Really?
真没想到
Wow.
伙计 那真是…
Boy, that is the–
我们能否抛开成见
Talk about setting the bar low.
除非你不想这样
Except you don’t do that–
不计前嫌
set the bar low.
那么 我应该得出什么结论
Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? Hm?
你坚信
That you believe
在我的配方专利问题上
I have some proprietary kind of selfishness
我很自私
about my own formula.
是这样吗
Hm?
我猜你是觉得
Some sort of overweening pride, I suppose,
我的高傲自大
that you think
拖累了我
simply overwhelms me,
蒙蔽了我的双眼
clouds my judgment.
但事实并非如此
But it doesn’t.
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我只不过是在向化学致敬
I simply respect the chemistry.
这门科学必须受到尊重
The chemistry must be respected.
我为我之前的态度向你道歉
I apologize for being so transparent.
你愿意跟我跑一趟吗
Would you take a drive with me?
我想给你看些东西
I’d like to show you something.
一切顺利吗
Hi. Is everything okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!