我很清醒
I am awake.
你跟课堂上那会儿完全不一样了
You are not how I remember you from class.
我说 真的 完全不像你了
I mean, like, not at all.
老兄 这些连七千都不到
Dude, this isn’t even 7 grand.
我那兄弟要八千五呢
My guy wants 85.
这是我所有的钱了
This is all the money I have in the world.
你不是毒贩嘛 讨价还价呀
You are a drug dealer. Negotiate.
把房♥车买♥♥回来
Buy the RV.
我们明天开工
We start tomorrow.
来吧 来吧 宝贝儿
Work it, work it, baby.
唷 哥们 你太变♥态♥了
Yo, this is sick, brother.
那是自然
Totally.
老天 杰西老弟
God. Yo, Jesse.
我这里有两个美女也想加入哦
I got these two fine ladies want to participate.
你银子够吗
You got the funds?
老子有的是银子
Oh, I got the funds.
美女们来看看老子底子够不够厚呀
Hey, would you ladies like to meet my fat stack?
快过来 来吧
Get in here. Come on.
唷 你
Hey, yo, yo.
唷 有香槟没有
Yo, you got champagne?
不要便宜货
None of that cheap stuff.
老子要死贵的那种
I want the expensive shit.
唐培里侬的
Don Perig-non.
400块一瓶
It’s 400 a bottle.
既然如此
Oh, well, in that case,
那就只要两瓶好了
I’ll only have two.
还有 要那种细细的高脚杯
Oh, and I want the tall, skinny glasses.
老子喜欢细高脚杯
I like those skinny glasses.
詹姆斯·邦德喝啥咱喝啥
That’s what James Bond drinks.
杂种们 老子就这么牛
Mofos, I’m all about that.
我说 杰西老弟 我很好奇
Yo, Jesse, man, I gotta ask.
你的票子从哪儿来的
Where’d you get all the cheddar?
肯定是走了狗屎运了
Must be moving mad volume.
说来搞笑
It’s totally funny.
你知道最搞笑的是什么
You want to know what’s funny?
是什么
What’s funny?
有个老家伙 他白送我的
This old dude, he gave it to me.
-什么 -他白送我的
– What? – He gave it tme.
这些钱是他一辈子的积蓄
It’s, like, his entire life savings.
什么 为什么呀
What? Why?
因为他是个老傻帽 就因为这个
Because he’s a dumb-ass. That’s why.
老天
Oh, God.
来吧 浪子们 长命百岁
Yes! Whoo! All right, living large, players.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 该我谢你
No, thank you.
这可真是…
That was…
爽歪了 伙计
…awesome, bro.
回见
Later.
老哥
Oh, man.
我死定了
Oh, I’m so dead.
我只剩下…该死的
I only got… oh, damn.
只剩下 一千四了
I only got, like, 1,400.
华夫屋夜♥总♥会♥也不错
Waffle House, yeah.
不是 老哥
No, man.
那哥们给我钱 是让我买♥♥♥房♥♥车的
I’m supposed to use that dude’s money to buy an RV.
你要房♥车干什么
What you want with an RV for?
就是…
‘Cause it’s like…
就是…你别管了
It’s like… never mind.
老天哪
Jesus.
我没辙了 只能 出城跑路
Now I’ve got to, like, leave town
隐姓埋名什么的了
or change my identity or something.
那家伙敲诈我
Guy’s blackmailing me.
他那人…就是一凶犯
He’s got, like, a criminal mind, yo.
房♥车是不
RV, huh?
老弟 我能帮你搞定
I can hook you up, bro.
哥给你搞辆房♥车
I can totally get you an RV.
不成 我今天就要 现在就要
No, I need it today… now.
没问题 咱走
No problem. Let’s go.
你真能帮我搞辆房♥车
You’re telling me you can get me an RV?
大早上6点钟 只花一千四百块么
For 1,400 at 6 in the morning?
好极了
Right on.
用不用签个字什么的
So do I need to sign something or something?
不用 这叫无协议交易
Nah, it’s, like, a no-paperwork-type deal.
很荣幸跟你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
走吧 该闪了
Come on, we gotta bounce.
-什么 -真的 唷 开车走呀
– What? – For real, yo. Get it out of here.
我的上帝
Oh, my God,
我爱死这地板了
I love this floor.
脚感棒得不行
This feels fantastic.
温度是可控的吗
Can you control the temperature?
是啊 你手边应该有个开关
Uh, yeah, there should be a switch right next to you there.
就是调温度的
It’s a thermostat.
泰德
Ted…
这一定是
This has got to be
历史上最伟大的发明
the most amazing invention ever.
我知道 装♥修♥包工头劝我装的
I know. Contractor talked me into it.
看起来有点奢侈
Seemed kind of extravagant,
可是这东西真是
but I gotta tell you,
用了一次 你就忘不掉了
once you try it, you can’t go back.
我就永远没这种命
I can never find anything in this Buick.
愿意的话 你可以把东西放在这里
You know, you could leave a few things here if you want.
去叫你♥爸♥来吃饭吧
Why don’t you go get your dad?

Sure.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Dad.
什么事
Uh, yeah.
妈妈问你
Um, Mom’s asking,
要来吃晚饭吗
want to come to dinner?
好 我马上就来
Uh, yeah, I’ll be right there.
你没在听我讲话 我不知道
You’re not listening to me. I don’t know.
是啊 你倒装得像
Yeah, right, like you don’t know.
我怎么跟你说的
Wha… What did I just say?
电♥话♥给我 给我
Give me the phone. Give it.
你没背着我跟人做交易吗
Like you didn’t make some deal behind my back.
对的 我没有
Correct. I did not.
我当时正在等红灯
I was sitting at a stoplight,
想我自己的事 那个…
minding my own business, when the man th…
那个人
uh, the man…
那个孩子就往我车窗里扔了一包钱
the kid threw a bag of money through my window.
我才不管 那钱是我的 你欠我
Whatever, man. You owe me that money.
-让我跟他讲 -我不欠你
– Let me talk to him. – I owe you…
我什么都不欠你的
I owe you nothing,
这件事情我会查清楚 你要信任我
and I will get to the bottom of this. Trust me.
信任你
Trust you?
信任你 这可真是好主意
Trust you? That’s a good one.
好呀 好呀 我就信任你
Yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m going to do.
杰西 你还想跟我谈信任么
You want to talk about trust, Jesse?
那咱们谈谈信任
Let’s talk about trust.
我告诉你不要用我的配方
I told you not to cook my formula,
可你自顾自的就用了
and you went ahead and did it anyway.
我又没跟你保证我不用
Cause I never said I wouldn’t cook it
配方又不是你的 是我们共有 懂吗 贱♥人♥
Cause it ain’t yours. It’s ours. Plural, bitch.
你未经我的允许
You did not have my permission.
我只知道 我只得了该得的一半
Alls I know is I got half the money I’m due,
剩下的都进了你腰包
and you got the rest.
太过了 你这是狮子大开口
Escalating… You’re escalating.
我就开了怎么着 你给我听着
Escalate this. You know what?
毒是我制的 钱是我赚的
My meth, my money!
是我一个人里里外外
I will be a one-man glass factory.
全天24小时闷在房♥车里…
I will rock that RV 24…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!