白种人
You know? Um, white–
我记得他的头发有点淡棕色
I think his hair was lightish brown.
眼睛很蓝
He had really blue eyes.
碧蓝碧蓝的那种
They were really, really blue.
他很迷人 还有呢
He’s dreamy. Okay, w-w-what else?
身上是否有刺青 佩戴何首饰
Piercings,jewelry,
着装风格呢
distinctive articles of clothing?
好好想想
Come on.
快想想
Come on.
听我说
Listen to me.
找到这个贩毒男
It’s real important
真的很重要
that I find the person that had these drugs,
你能否回忆起其他细节
so if you can remember anything else about him…
好好想想
Come on.
快想想
Come on.
快点想
Come on.
他开一辆旅行房♥车
He drove an RV.
很好 很好
Okay, good, good.
还记得什么 车型怎样
What can you remember? What kind of RV?
何种颜色 看到过车牌吗
What color? Did you spot a license plate?
我不知道车型
I don’t know the kinds,
也没看到车牌
and I didn’t see the license,
但颜色 我记得是白褐相间
but the color was, I think, white, brownish color.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道没能帮到你
I know I’m not helping you, but…
请别告诉我爸爸
Please don’t tell my dad.
卡拉
Cara.
这摄像头还在运作吧
Please tell me that that camera works.
该死
Damn it.
有了
Bingo.
这些蛋煎得不错 妈妈
These eggs are good, Mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
最近有点奇怪
Hey, you know what’s weird?
老爸的筹款网站
Dad’s Web site.
自最后一次捐赠后 已经有三天没动静了
It’s been three days since the last donation.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well…
大家都没兴趣了
people lose interest.
你打算休息多久
So how long are you off for?
几个星期
A few weeks.
视情况而定吧
Uh, we’ll play it by ear.
我可能太急进了点
I probably… pushed it, you know,
这么快就重返岗位了
going back to work so soon.
那我今天能搭个车吗
Think– Think I can get a ride today?
路易斯去看医生了
Louis has a doctor’s appointment.
可以
Uh…yeah.
那么爸爸可以照看妹妹了 对吧
Hey, so dad can babysit now. Right?
你不会想天天都把霍莉带去公♥司♥吧
You won’t have to take Holly to work every day.
总会有机会
Sometime, maybe.
看看再说
We’ll see.
怎么样
What’s up?
我想你会飘飘欲仙的 唷
I think you’ll seriously enjoy, yo.
等等
Wait.
不对不对
No, no.
不对 等等
No. Wait.

Hey!

Hey!

Hey.
搞什么 这里才一半
What the hell? This is only half.
对极了 给你的那一半
That’s right. It’s your half.

Yo!
贱♥人♥ 另一半呢
Where’s the other half, bitch?
这真有点
I mean, it was, uh– —
这一切都太不可思议了 伙计
The whole thing was crazy, man.
可怜的家伙 为他深感遗憾
Poor bastard. I felt sorry for him.
他还以为我们是王牌特派员呢
He actually thought we were the cable guys, you know?
总之
Anyway, uh, um,
很抱歉对你的不敬 长官
sorry about those miscalls, Chief.
我已经换了线人 这事不会再发生了
I’m changing providers. It won’t happen again.
你打算去埃尔帕索吗 汉克
Are you going to El Paso, Hank?
是啊
Hell, yes!
脚蹬尖头皮靴 帅气十足
With pointed boots and bells on.
但我得先破了海森堡这个案子
Just I got this break in the Heisenberg case.
你是说 那个蓝色冰♥毒♥案
The blue meth, you mean?
就凭小孩身上的那货
The teenth?
当然 就是这小孩带来了转机
Yeah, well, that teenth got things rolling.
我一直追踪到了锡沃拉的一家加油站
I traced it to a gas station in Cibola.
在那儿弄到这些线索
That’s where I got these.
加油站的监视器被关了
Now, the station’s, uh, closed circuit, uh, was down–
惊喜 惊喜
surprise, surprise–
但我从自动取款机的监视摄像中
but I was able to pull some of these snapshots
拿到了这些快照
off an ATM security camera.
我一直都怀疑
Hey, now, I always thought
这些家伙是在野外制毒 对吗
these guys might be camper cooking, right?
首先 这种含内饰的
First off, your typical Class C motor home
C类旅行房♥车
is going to grunt at least 5,000 pounds
至少得5000英镑
of interior fixtures, okay?
内饰包括家电 家具 内置器具
We’re talking appliances, furniture, built-ins.
起码5000英镑 对吧
5,000 pounds at least, okay?
看到这车的速度多快了吧
See how high that suspension’s riding?
要是负载那么多内饰是不可能达到这种速度
No way, no how, this thing’s carrying that kind of weight.
显然是被去除了内饰
I mean, this thing has been cleared out
以提高密封度
and stripped down to its tight and curlies.
其用途是什么呢
For what?
用来做血库
Blood bank?
还是流动书库
Maybe a bookmobile?
没有车牌的清晰截图
There’s no clear view of the plates.
是啊 差点运气 是吧
Yeah, well, you can only get so lucky, right?
事实上这车子并没有前车牌
But the fact that there’s no front plate
更像是在新墨西哥州登记注册
tells me its likely New Mexico registration.
我去车管所确认过
I checked with DMV.
该州注册在案的这种80年代巴士
There are only 29 of these early ’80s Bounders
只有29辆
registered in the state.
只有29辆
Only 29?
正是
Yeah.
所以只需进行探访即可
So I got to go, uh, you know, knock on some doors.
汉克 你得去埃尔帕索上任
They need you in El Paso, Hank.
没问题
You bet. I– I–
我得先破了海森堡一案
I’m just going to wrap up this Heisenberg thing first.
言下之意 你是拒绝上任喽
So you’re refusing the assignment.
我没这意思 我会去的
No, I’m not. I’ll go.
得再过段时间
It’s just I need some more time.
你根本没听我讲话 施拉德探员
You’re not hearing me, Agent Schrader.
时间所剩无几
You’re out of time.
你今晚是否去埃尔帕索上任
Are you going to El Paso now? Tonight?
只要回答去或者不去
Just a simple yes or no.
不去
No.
我去不了
I can’t.
但那是因为
But that’s only because
我马上就能破获大案了
I’m really close to something big here.
那就给我立马破案
Better get to it, then.
正在播出的是KECA480 阿尔布开克广播新闻
This is KECA 480, Albuquerque news radio.
KECA新闻10点13
KECA news time 10:13.
今天的头条新闻是
Our top story this hour–
唐纳德·马格里斯 空中交通管制员
Donald Margolis, the air traffic controller
他因为造成了最近的空难 致使167人丧生
criticized for his role in the recent air disaster
而备受指责
in which 167 persons died,
于今早被送往地方医院
was rushed to an area hospital early this morning,
显然
apparently the victim
他曾试图举枪自尽
of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
对此警♥察♥未发表任何声明
Police won’t say whether or not–
你的那份
Your half.
马上开 马上开
Okay, okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!