你到底是怎么想的
What the hell is wrong with you?
你以为你是第一个遇到这事的人吗
You act like you’re the first guy this ever happened to.
我曾把我第二任妻子和我继父捉奸在床
I caught my second wife screwing my stepdad, okay?
世界本来就是残酷的 沃尔特 成熟点
It’s a cruel world, Walt. Grow up.
我只想跟他谈谈
I just wanted to talk to him.
那我先跟你谈谈
Yeah, well, now I’m talking to you.
把这事当成个小插曲
Consider this an intervention.
你很有可能为此事而被捕 你懂我意思
You could have been arrested back there. You understand.
我的意思是 作为你的律师
I mean, speaking as your lawyer,
我当然很期待按小时计算薪酬
I’m always looking for billable hours,
但作为你的商业伙伴
but speaking as your business associate,
我强烈的建议你
I’m strongly advising
振作起来
that you get your shit together.
别去理那个姓贝内克的 最起码现在别
Just cool it with this Beneke guy, at least for now.
好吗
Okay?
我们来谈点生意上的事
Let’s talk shop
我认为这是个很好的机遇
because I think this is a great opportunity
把消极能量转化为
to channel some of that negative energy
积极能量
into something positive.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
什么
Sorry?
斯凯勒的事
About Skyler.
还有刚才是怎么找到我的
About where to find me just now.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
那完全是由于我的谨小慎微
That’s just my meticulousness.
别钻牛角尖 沃尔特
Don’t bog down in detail, Walt.
我的经验是
The lesson here–
你在我家装窃听器了吗
Did you bug my house?
是的 但我不确定那还是不是你家
Yeah, but I didn’t know it was your house,
不是吗 你搬出去了
did I? You had moved out.
另外 也算是你让我这么做的
Besides, you basically told me to.
我让你做的
I told you to?
你曾强烈的暗示我这么做
You strongly hinted that I should.
你很担心你的妻子 还记得吗
You were worried about your wife, remember?
你很担心她会不会跟警♥察♥说些什么
You were concerned she might say something to the police.
什么 不 不 不是这样的
What? No, no, that’s not true.
我什么时候说过这样的话
When the hell did I say that?
我们别在纠结谁在什么时候说了什么
Let’s not get lost in the who, what, and whens.
关键在于我们尽职尽责调查了
The point is we did our due diligence,
她什么都没说
and she didn’t talk.
她保持沉默了
She kept quiet.
她站在你这边 沃尔特
She stood by you, Walt,
如果你问我的话
which, if you ask me,
具讽刺意味的是还有一线希望
is the ironical silver lining here.
我的意思是 一方面
I mean, on the one hand,
当然 她背地里偷腥
sure, she snuck off the reservation
搞那些肮脏的 湿漉漉的 邪恶的事
to get some dirty, damp, and deep.
另一方面呢
On the other hand–
我炒你鱿鱼 你玩完了
You’re fired! You’re done!
好啊 呜呜 我不再制毒了
Good. Oh, boo-hoo, I won’t cook meth anymore.
你就是个爱哭包 谁需要你啊
You’re a crybaby. Who needs you?
嘿 我现在就停掉那个网址
Hey, I’m unplugging the Web site,
以后都不给你洗钱
so no more money laundering.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like that?
我现在就要你拔掉那些窃听器
I want those bugs out of my house today.
我要它们立刻拔除
I want them out now!
你刚买♥♥一套300块钱的西服 疯子
Oh, you just bought a $300 suit, psycho!
好极了 直接钻进水泥墙里
Great, drilled right into the stucco.
只是一点灰泥
Oh, a little bit of putty,
就给填上了
you’ll be fine.
保证要把所有窃听器都拔了
Just make sure you get all of those things.
第一 这个小东西一个要800块钱
A, these things cost $800 apiece.
第二 你也没那么重要
B, you’re not that interesting.
所以 我会把他们全都拔了的 沃尔特
So yeah, I’ll get all of them, Walter.
顺便说一句 手艺不错
Great line of work, by the way.
如果用在正地方的话
Real upstanding field.
呵呵
Yep, well…
我喜欢做这事
I enjoy it.
你现在可以走了 随时
You’re free to leave now. Anytime.
你知道吗 沃尔特
You know, Walter,
有时候被别人监视并不是坏事
sometimes it doesn’t hurt to have someone watching your back.
怀特老师
Mr. White?
怎么了
What’s up?
我现在有点不明白
I can’t begin to understand
你到底经历了些什么 沃尔特
what you’re going through, Walt,
你的健康问题
with all of your health concerns
和你所承受的压力
and the stresses you’ve been under.
但是 作为一名施教者
Still, as educators,
我们需要在这儿谈一谈是
there are certain responsibilities
我们对待学校和学生
we need to be meeting here
要有一定的责任心的
to the school and to the students themselves.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
这只是爱尔兰软毛梗吗
Is this a Wheaten terrier?
是诺福克梗
Uh, Norfolk.
诺福克梗
Norfolk?
真出人意料
That’s surprising.
沃尔特 你能过来一下
Walt, could you come back over here
坐下来吗
and have a seat, please?
当然
Sure.
最近你长时间缺课
You’ve been absent a lot recently,
但你回到学校后
and when you are here at school,
在行为方面表现出一些问题
there have been some behavioral questions,
实话说我很担心
and frankly I’m concerned.
恩 多谢
Hm. Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
你觉得我应该叫斯凯勒过来一趟吗
And do you think maybe I should call Skyler?
让我们保持这种
Let’s just keep this…
什么
What?
沃尔特 你是不是有毛病
Walt, what’s wrong with you?
你看 听着
You know, look,
是你一直在谈论着华盛顿的
you’re the one who was talking about D.C., okay?
一路谈到这来的
This is how you get there.
你既然说了 就得接受结果
You answer the bell. You pay your dues.
另外 你知道的
Besides, it’s– you know,
被选去是件大事
it’s a big deal to get picked for this.
去埃尔帕索就像参加超级碗杯
El Paso’s like the Super Bowl.
我很有可能过个马路就被宰了
I could get killed crossing the street, okay?
不管怎样 我想去
Whatever. You know, I want to go.
那上次的事怎么说
What about last time?
上次怎么了
What about last time?
我是施拉德
Schrader.
嘿 警长
Hey, Sheriff. Yeah.
蓝的哈
Blue, huh?
事情是 恩
Thing is, uh–
我现在应该立刻上飞机的
Thing is I’m supposed to be getting on a plane right now.
那家伙拿着的是蓝色的
The stuff this guy had was blue.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的 我想跟他谈谈
Yeah, I want to talk to him.
出租车
Taxi.
伙计 很抱歉 我得跟你谈谈
Man, I’m sorry. I needed to talk to you,
但你不在公♥寓♥
but you weren’t at your apartment.
对 我搬回家了
No, I moved back home.
这很好 不是吗
That’s good, right?
是的
Yeah.
唷 你这是被开除了吗
Yo, did you just get fired?
没有 这更像是个休假吧
No. No, no, no, it’s, uh… more like a sabbatical.
尚未确定 是的
Indefinite. Yeah.
最近怎么样
So what’s up?
我们要先去什么地方再聊吗
Uh, should we go somewhere?
不用了 这里就挺好的
No. This is fine.