The things I’ve… done to earn it…
我为了赚这些钱所做的事情
the… the… things I’ve had to do,
我不得不做的事情
I’ve got to live with them.
我不得不接受并适应的事情
Skyler.
斯凯勒
All that I’ve done,
我所做的一切
all the sacrifices that I have… made for this family,
我为这个家庭所做的所有的牺牲
all of that will be for nothing
如果你不肯接受我赚的这些钱
if you don’t accept what I’ve earned.
我所有的牺牲都白费了
Please.
请你接受吧
I’ll be here when you get home from work.
我会在这里等你下班
You can give me your answer then.
你可以那时再告诉我答案
Hey, Sky.
斯凯
Uh, some coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
Yeah.
好的
That report’s looking real good.
报告看上去挺不错的
That I like how it looks. Good.
报告不错 那就好
Are your kids home?
你的孩子都在家吗
Hello, Mrs. White.
你好 怀特夫人
Oh. Hi, Louis.
你好 路易斯
Hey, uh, thanks for having me over for dinner.
非常感谢你们让我在这里吃晚饭
Um, sure.
不客气
Hey, Skyler.
斯凯勒
I’m, uh, cooking dinner.
我正在做晚饭
Pot roast.
炖肉
Uh, could you
你能不能
So how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Good. Excellent.
挺好 非常好
I hope you don’t mind.
希望你不介意
I invited Louis to stay for dinner tonight,
我邀请了路易斯今晚一起吃晚饭
you know, as a thank you for driving Walter Junior to school for us.
作为替我们送小沃尔特去学校的答谢
We’ve been kind of absent,
我们都没在
but I tell you,
不过我可以告诉你
Louis really pitched in.
路易斯可帮了大忙
Look, I just want to say that I
我只是想说我
I feel good about our talk this morning,
我对早上我们之间的谈话感觉挺不错
and I’m I’m very eager to hear
而且我也很想知道
what you’re thinking about about what we talked about.
关于我们谈论的话题你到底是怎么想的
But, you know,
当然
whenever you’re ready, of course.
你想要什么时候说都行
Honesty is good. Don’t you think?
诚实挺好的 你不觉得吗
There.
好了
I fucked Ted.
我和泰德上床了
Boys, dinner.
孩子们 吃晚饭了
Thank you. Louis?
谢谢 路易斯
Uh, yes, please. All right.
是的 请给我点 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you boys both to eat your salad, okay?
你们俩都要把沙拉吃完 好吗
Okay.
好的
I know.
我知道
Nobody likes salad,
没人喜欢沙拉
but it’s good for you.
不过对你们的身体有好处
Thanks, darling. Thank you.
谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!