He just…He…he showed right back up,
他突然就回来了
and he…he doesn’t want a divorce.
而且他也不同意离婚
Won’t even consider it.
毫不犹豫的反对了
I…I called the police on him.
我甚至打电话让警察带他走
I…I was…I was so close…
我甚至差点就
So close to what?
差点怎么了
Nothing. Never mind.
没什么 算了
Skyler, I can’t advise you properly
斯凯勒 如果你不告诉我真相
if you don’t give me all the facts.
我无法帮到你
Understand I am bound by the attorney client privilege
根据律师与当事人的保密协议
to keep everything you tell me a secret.
我必须为你守口如瓶
I can’t tell a soul unless you authorize me to.
未经你同意 我不会泄露只字片语
Even if it’s something illegal?
就算是非法的 你也可以保密吗
Especially if it’s illegal.
非法的事 尤其保密
I’m your lawyer, not the police.
我是你的律师 不是警察
My job is to protect you.
我的工作就是保护你
My husband makes meth.
我丈夫私造甲基苯丙胺
Methamphetamine.
就是冰毒
Your husband’s a drug dealer.
你丈夫是毒贩
A manufacturer.
他只是生产毒品
Technically, they, uh,
在行话里
they they call them cooks.
叫做毒师
I looked it up on the Internet.
我是在网上找的
This is my advice, and you should take it.
我给你个忠告 并希望你能听取
Sue your husband for divorce immediately.
马上向法院申请离婚
Let me go to the police
然后我就到警局
and tell them what you’ve just told me.
举报你刚才告诉我的事
I’ll go in ex parte
我这边呢
and get a restraining order from the court today.
最快今天就能拿到法院的限制令
If he comes anywhere near you and your children,
只要他企图接近你或你的孩子
he goes straight to jail, no questions asked.
无需多言 立刻被抓进监狱
This is a no brainer.
毋庸置疑
It’s the best thing for you and your family.
这样做对你和你的家庭最有利
I can’t.
不行
I can’t do it.
我做不到
I don’t want my son to find out
我不想让我儿子发现
that his father is a criminal.
他的父亲是个罪犯
I just…
我只是
I can’t do that to him.
我不能这样对他
In the end, it may not be up to you.
到最后可能就由不得你了
Drug dealers have a way of getting caught.
毒贩终究逃不过法律制裁的
Walt has lung cancer.
沃尔特患有肺癌
His treatment bought him some time,
治疗虽然控制住了他的病情
but the doctors, they all say
但医生们都说
that sooner or later
迟早他都会…
But I can’t see why
连我自己都不清楚
I should lay all this on my family
为什么家里发生了这些事
when…things may…
但我却
resolve themselves on their own
让其放任自流
without anyone else knowing.
而又不惊动其他人
Man, did I lose a bet or something?
伙计 我跟你打赌输了钱吗
What are we doing in this shore?
干嘛要带我来这种地方
Just relax, will you?
没事的 放轻松
Relax? This is the kind of place you get knifed.
放轻松 在这种鬼地方稍有不慎就被捅死
We should have went to Chili’s, man.
来这还不如去”小辣椒”
All right, already. Jesus.
伙计 既来之则安之
Outback Steakhouse.
牛排餐厅也不错
It’s not too late.
现在去也不晚啊
They got that Blooming Onion.
他们那有开胃洋葱条
What’s wrong with spicing things up a little bit, huh?
偶尔吃点辣的有什么关系呢
This spice looks like it’s been through a couple of guys already.
这辣椒像被人吃过一样恶心
So when are you headed back down to El Paso?
你准备什么时候回埃尔帕索
Uh, you know,
你知道
between the packing and errands and, uh,
打包收拾再交接班
getting my ducks in a row, maybe, um, a week or two.
再把事情安排好 估计还得一两周吧
A week or two? Come on, man.
还要一两周 拜托 伙计
I’d be dying to get back in the action.
要是我早麻利地回去了
Yeah, well, it’s not like there’s nothing going on up here.
是啊 但这边也还有工作要做完啊
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
There ain’t jack going on up here.
这里能有什么事
It’s quiet as hell.
风平浪静
I’m going to hit the head.
我去洗把脸
Those two over there.
那边的两个家伙
I think they’re holding.
我觉得他们身上有货
Man, in this place, the bartender’s probably holding.
伙计 这种鬼地方 酒保身上都可能有货
All right.
好吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
你干什么
Calling APD. What do you think?
打给本地警方 还能干什么
Since when can’t we handle a couple of dirtballs?
难道我俩还搞不定两个小喽啰
Come on, man. Courtesy call.
拜托伙计 好歹做做样子
What if Vice is running some kind if undercover op?
万一是上头派的卧底呢
Screw it.
见鬼
It’s your turn to pay.
该你请客了
Where are you going?
你干什么去
I have to take a leak.
我去上厕所
Jesus, get yourself some Flomax.
天 你该吃点坦洛新了[前列腺药物]
Stand up.
站起来
Do you got a problem with us, bitch?
你是看我们哪里不爽 贱人
Your move.
你一动我就不爽
DEA! Don’t move.
毒品缉私局 都不许动
Go and tell my partner to get his ass in here.
去把我搭档给我叫进来
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
The number you have reached 1494985
您所呼叫的区号为505
in area code 505 is no longer in service.
号码为1494985的用户已停机
Skyler.
斯凯勒
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
ASAC wants to see you.
辖区负责人想要见你
And?
还有呢
We’re hanging back. Saw a deal go down.
我们本来持观望态度 毒品交易发生后
I went outside to call it in.
我去外面请求支援
You stayed to keep an eye on the suspects.
你在这里盯着疑犯
That’s when they attacked you.
就是那时他们袭击了你
What I didn’t tell them
我没有告诉他们
is that you left your gun under the seat
你在回里面去之前
before you went back inside.
把枪放在了座位下面
I’ve done a terrible thing,
我做了件可怕的事情
but I did it for a good reason.
可我是出于好意
I did it for us.
为了这个家
That… is college tuition for Walter Junior
这是 小沃尔特的大学学费
and Holly, 18 years down the road.
霍莉十八年的抚养费
Then it’s health insurance for you and the kids,
还有你和孩子的医疗保险费
for Junior’s physical therapy,
小沃尔特的物理治疗的费用
and his SAT tutor.
还有他的”学术水平测试”的家教费
It’s money for groceries and gas,
买生活用品和汽油的钱
for birthdays and graduation parties.
办生日派对和毕业派对的钱
Skyler, that money
斯凯勒 这些钱
is for this roof over your head,
也是为了让你有瓦遮头
the mortgage that you are not going to be able
我死了后 单凭你做兼职会计
to afford on a part time bookkeeper’s salary when I’m gone.
是无法还房屋贷款的
Walt, I Please.
沃尔特 我 你收下吧
Please.
请你收下吧
This money… I didn’t steal it.
这笔钱 不是我偷来的
It doesn’t belong to anyone else.
不属于其他任何人
I earned it.
我赚来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!