I got her, honey.
我来哄她 亲爱的
Oh, come here.
爸爸抱
There we go.
这样好了吧
You hungry?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Here we go.
来吧
Oh, that was it.
真乖
I’m sorry, Officer. Where were we?
我很抱歉 长官 我们说到哪儿了
Disagreements.
意见分歧
Yeah, so we’ve had our share of that.
是的 我们在很多事情上有争议
Um, I I haven’t…
我…我没有
I haven’t been the most attentive husband lately.
近来 我不是一个体贴的丈夫
Mrs. White, would this be easier
怀特女士 如果我们到外面谈的话
if we stepped outside for a minute?
对你来说会不会好受些
No.
不用了
No.
不用了
I’m fine right here.
我在这儿很好
I’m gonna level with you, ma’am.
我跟你说实话 女士
If you want your husband out of the house,
如果你想让你的丈夫离开这栋房子
you’re gonna have to help me out.
你必须得和我合作
Is it possible maybe he’s broken any laws that you know of?
你是否知道 他有没有触犯过某条法律
Anything at all.
任何违法的事
Anything that we can work with here, just tell me.
任何我们可以用到的 直说无妨
Even if you’ve just got a suspicion of wrongdoing,
即使你认为他有犯法的嫌疑也行
I can work with that.
会有用的
I’ll get him out of the house for you.
我能以此将他赶出去
What’s your take on all this?
你对这事有什么看法吗
It It’s my mom’s fault.
是…是我妈妈的错
I she won’t even say what my dad did
我 她都没说过我爸爸做错了什么
and it’s because he didn’t do anything.
事实是他什么都没做错
I don’t know why she’s being this way.
我不懂她为什么要这样
My My dad
我的…我的爸爸
he is a great guy.
他是个好人 …
Mrs. White?
怀特女士
I’m sorry, ma’am.
我很抱歉 女士
There’s no legal basis for us to remove your husband from the house.
没有法律依据便不能将你的丈夫赶出去
Next time you feel like things are getting out of control,
下次你觉得事情要失控时
you should call this number.
就打这个电话
It’s the family hotline.
这是家庭专线
I’d really look into some counseling.
我很愿意为你提供咨询
Best of luck to you folks.
祝你们好运
Listen, thank you, officers. We’re sorry.
多谢 长官 抱歉让你们跑一趟
Why do you got to…
你为什么要…
Why do you got to do this to Dad?
你为什么要这么对爸爸
Jr.Wait. Come on.
小沃尔特 等等
Don’t blame your mother for this.
不要怪你妈妈
Sorry.
对不起
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
He lives!
他还活着
Happy housewarming, kid.
恭喜乔迁 小子
Don’t look so glad to see me. Thanks.
看见我别这么开心 谢谢
Interesting decor.
装修不错
It’s, uh, subtle.
说来有趣
The whole minimalist thing never really blew my hair back,
我对简约艺术一直不感冒
So, how are you doing?
过得怎么样
You staying clean?
没吸毒吧
Good.
很好
I was kind of worried that you were back to old habits,
一直没有你的消息 我担心你
since I didn’t hear from you, you know?
旧瘾复发来着
Realize how stupid it is
你有没有意识到
to ignore your counsel’s phone calls?
不接自己律师的电话很愚蠢呢
What if I was trying to warn you
若我来电话警告你毒品缉私局
that the DEA was going to kick down your door?
要上门来抓你呢
I mean, what then, huh?
我是说 那可怎么办哪
Why don’t you spare me the sermon
别拐弯抹角了
and get to why you’re here?
直说你来干嘛吧
Fair enough.
好吧
Remember the other day
记不记得那天
when I brought up the idea
我跟你提过
of you getting back in touch with your, uh, partner?
让你和老搭档联络联络
Well, I kind of wanted to refloat that boat.
我想重新解释一下
I’m not suggesting that you yourself get back to cooking,
我没有让你继续制毒的意思
I mean, you being in rehab and all.
我明白你金盆洗手了
I only want you to convince the master chef to do his thing,
我只是想让你 劝劝首席毒师重操旧业
So what do you say?
你意下如何
Sure, man. Whatever.
知道了 伙计 随你
Okay. Whatever what?
别呀 什么随我
I mean, you going to call him?
你会不会给他打电话
I said I’ll handle it.
我说了 交给我了
Now bounce, will you?
走吧 成不
Please?
请吧
Final thought.
最后一句
Look at this place.
看看这房子
You’re house poor.
空无一物的
You got no bankroll.
你又没有经济来源
If you get the maestro cooking again,
你要是能让大毒师重新制毒
I’ll make it worth your while.
我必有重谢
Call him.
打电话给他
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Schrader.
施拉德
Yes, Sir? Yeah, what’s up?
是我 长官 什么事
Yeah?
是吗
That’s great news, Sir. Thank you.
真是好消息 谢谢长官
Ah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely.
好的 好的 当然
You can bet on that.
那是一定的
Hey, listen, thanks again, Sir.
再次谢谢你 长官
I really appreciate you stepping to the plate.
非常感谢你帮我这个大忙
Thank you.
谢谢
You going to keep me in suspense or what?
你就打算让我蒙在鼓里吗
What’s the good news?
什么好消息
Merkert called in a couple of favors.
默克特来电话告诉我好消息
El Paso wants me back. Aaah!
埃尔帕索让我回去
Hey, man, congrats, man. That’s fantastic.
恭喜了老兄 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
你好
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I’ve got four little words for you…
我给你四个字
Oh, swtheart.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
宝贝对不起 对不起
It’s okay. It’s okay, my girl.
没事 没事了 宝贝
Oh, yes. It’s okay.
好了 没事了
It’s okay. Mama’s got you.
没事了 妈妈就在这
Oh, Mama’s got you, yeah.
妈妈就在这
Yes. Oh.
睡吧睡吧
Skyler, want some help?
斯凯勒 要我帮忙吗
Skyler, can I use the bathroom?
斯凯勒 我能用下洗手间吗
God.
我的老天
What do you mean? Against your will?
你说的什么意思 跟你作对吗
Yes. Very much against my will.
是的 还相当顽固

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!