Right? I mean, can’t we at least just sit down
一起吃块披萨吗
and eat a piece of pizza together?
不能像成年人一样处理问题吗
Just to hash things out like adults? You know–
需要讨论的
We have…discussed
我们都已经讨论过了
everything we need to discuss.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself very clear.
我放下就走
I got dipping sticks.
这是沃尔特的临时号♥码
You’ve reached Walt’s temporary number.
请留言
Please leave a message.
今早我出去拿报纸
When I went out this morning to get the newspaper,
发现屋顶上有张披萨
I saw a pizza on our roof.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Would you know anything about that?
听我说 沃尔特 学会控制自己
Listen to me, Walt. You need to control yourself.
冷静下来 接受现实
Calm down, accept the situation,
离我们远点
and keep your distance.
要是你做不到 我就去申请限制令
If you can’t manage that, I will get a restraining order.
斯凯勒 斯凯勒
Skyler. Skyler.
我已经收到你的限制令了
I got your restraining order right here!
被禁锢在这里
Restrain this!
不赔不赚也不错
Breaking even’s not so bad.
在这种经济环境下 很多人
In this economy, a lot of people
都赔得精光
would kill to break even.
可怜的杰克 要是他知道了
Poor Jake. He had his heart set
该多么地伤心
on going to space camp.
不是吧
Oh, no.
天啊 说曹操曹操到
Oh, G–. This is all we need.
老爸 老妈
Hey, Mom, Dad.
你们还好吗
How’s it going?
杰西
Uh, Jesse, it’s, uh,
你来得真不巧
really not a good time.
杰西 房♥子卖♥♥掉了
Jesse, the house has been sold.
新房♥东随时会来
The new owners are expected at any moment.
-你这是去哪里 -进屋
– Where do you think you’re going? – Inside.
这房♥子是我买♥♥的
I bought the place.
7点准时回家好吗
Be back by 7, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
老天
Jeez.
操 不
Oh, shit. No!
上帝
Oh, God.
它已干涸
It was dead
? You see, I’ve been through the desert ?
? on a horse with no name ?
? It felt good to get out of the rain ?
? in the desert ?
是我 有些事要告诉你
It’s me. There’s something you should know about.
稍等
Hold on.