I’m… I can’t talk- I’m at work right now.
什么
What?
路易斯开车送他来的 我到家的时候他已经在了
Louis dropped him off. He was here when I got home.
不 不 当然不 他得回去
No, no, no. Of course. No. He’s not staying.
他明白的
He understands that.
你要我送他到哪里都可以
I’ll… I’ll bring him anywhere you want.

Dad…
那个 现在是交通高峰
Well, yeah, it is rush hour.
我是说 我当然可以逆着车流
I mean, I could fight traffic
送他去贝内克家
and bring him down to Beneke now,
但如果我们… 岂不是更方便
but wouldn’t it be easier if we…
好 好的 很好
Right. Okay. Good.
我们在家等你
So we’ll meet you at the house.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你为什么这么做
W-Why are you doing this?
她不让我见你
She’s just trying to k-keep me from seeing you,
你却帮着她
and you’re helping her.
不 不是这样的 儿子
No. No, son. I mean, your–
你妈妈… 她是有理由的
your mother… she has her reasons.
什么理由
What reasons?
就是
They’re, uh…
就是
Well, they’re…
这个不太好讲 但是
Well, they’re just a little difficult to delineate, but–
我是说 每件事情都是有
I mean, yes, there are two sides to every story.
两个方面的
Always. But, uh,
她呢
she, uh…
现在只能这样
This is just how it has to be.
暂时的 好吗
For now. Okay?
听我说 家毕竟是家
And, look, your home is your home,
你属于那里 好不好
and that is where you belong, okay?
可是你也属于那里
But it’s where you belong.
爸 那是你的家
Dad, it… it’s your house.
汉克姨夫 玛丽姨妈
Uncle Hank, Aunt Marie–
所有人都知道你没有做错
everybody knows that you hen’t done
任何事情
anything wrong.
大家都站在你这一边
Everybody is on your side.
这个 这
Well, it’s… it’s…
这不是哪一边的问题
it’s not about taking sides, though.
你怎么 你怎么能让她这样对你
How can… How can you let her treat you like this?
-好了 -你 你怎么
– Now, come on. – How… How…
怎么可以听之任之
How can you just… just take it?
听我说 好不好 无论怎样
Just listen to me, okay? No matter what,
这些事情绝不会影响到
all of this has nothing to do
我们对你的感情
with how we feel about you, okay?
我们俩都非常非常的爱你 知道吗
We both love you very, very much, okay?
你和你妹妹永远都是第一位的 永远
You and your sister will come first, always.
别难过了
Now, come on.
让我们
Let’s, uh…
乐观地看待这件事
Let’s try to see this in a positive light, okay?
我们两个都要
Both of us.
振作起来
Let’s just buck up.
然后我送你回家
Then I’ll take you home.
我得先
Uh, let me first just
去下这老旧的卫生间
hit the old bathroom here.
你好
Hello.
下午好 很高兴见到你们
Good afternoon. Nice to meet you.
-索尔·古德曼 -很高兴见到你
– Saul Goodman. – Nice to meet you.
你不会就是夜间广♥告♥里的那个律师吧
You’re not that lawyer on late-night television, are you?
快打电♥话♥给索尔!
Better call Saul!
我的口头禅哦
I get it all the time.
我们来此是就马戈街9809号♥房♥屋出♥售♥一事
We’re here to discuss the sale of the property
进行磋商
at 9809 Margo.
我知道 老客户了 是吧
I get it. Flat-fee clients. Am I right?
好了 伙计们 你们今天交好运了
Well, folks, today’s your lucky day.
我所代理的客户不愿透露姓名
I represent a client who shall remain nameless.
况且 对我们而言
However, for our purposes, you might just as well
赚大钱才是重点
visualize a large bag of money.
他希望在今天通过现金交付购置你们的房♥产
This individual wants to buy your house today, for cash.
-现金交付 -我理解 在此种经济环境下
– Cash? – Cash. I know. In this economy.
事实上 我客户
In fact, the money is
账户上的余额已所剩无几
already burning a hole in my client’s account.
就这点你可以咨♥询♥加德纳先生
You can ask Mr. Gardiner.
我已经把账务明细给他看过了
I’ve shown him all the pertinent financials.
这也是为何我们坐在这里的原因
It the only reason we’re sitting here.
很好
Fair enough.
我们需要签订一些合同并进行公♥证♥
We, uh, get a few papers signed and notarized,
现在就可以进行
we can take care of this right now.
我也会在今天下午将钱汇给你们
In fact, I can wire you your money this very afternoon.
但唯一值得商榷的是
There’s just one little hair in the soup–
价格
uh, the price.
我们觉得87.5万很合理
We feel 875 is very fair.
但我想或许还有点回旋余地
But I suppose there’s always a little, uh, wiggle room.
那么就40万
Well, you wiggle us on down to 400,
你们商量下吧
and you got yourselves a deal.
40万 开什么玩笑
400,000? What is that, a joke?
不是 这是我的报价
No, that’s my offer.
还不到一半的价钱
That’s less than half price.
光翻新就差不多花了那么多
We put almost that much into the renovations alone.
我们就别再讨价还价了
Why don’t we just cut the clown act
你就报个实价吧
and you tell us what you’re willing to come up to?
40万 这是我最后的报价
400,000. That’s my final offer.
-真是浪费时间 -无稽之谈
– Well, this is a waste of time. – Ridiculous.
你怎么会觉得
How could you possibly imagine
-我们会接受这个报价呢 -得了吧 杭
– that we would entertain this? – Come on, Hon.
我也不清楚 只是在听闻制毒室后
I don’t know. I just thought some allowance was in order
觉得能在价格上有所减让
once I heard about the meth lab.
该实验室据说在地下室
The one that used to be in the basement.
我看了下你们签署的告知声明
I looked over your signed disclosure statements,
并没有提到制毒室
and I don’t see any mention of a meth lab.
没有 没有 在这里提到了白蚁检测
No. No. Oh, you got your termite inspection.
这个不错 但还是没有制毒室
That’s good. But no meth lab.
有人会将掩盖重罪的行为
Now, some would call that fraud
称之为欺诈
in service of concealing a felony.
我则是个开明的人
I, myself, am more open-minded.
但这事有点棘手
But it is tricky.
别误会 我很赞同你们的作法
Don’t get me wrong. I applaud your c–.
我是指 向买♥♥家隐瞒
I mean, good try in sneaking
该房♥子曾用于制毒这招很聪明
a meth-contaminated property past the buyer.
可以卖♥♥个好价钱
I mean, you know, could’ve been a good deal for you.
太可惜了 如今我可以
Too bad. Now, I could
提起诉讼 将此房♥产无期限扣押
file a suit and encumber this property indefinitely,
我也可以提起刑事诉讼
or I could start some criminal proceedings.
但这都是你我所不乐于见到的
But I don’t think any of us want that now, do we?
怎么样 顾问 你同意吗
How about it, counselor? Do you concur?
到了
Ta-da.
拿好 儿子
Here you go, son.
好了 这里又不是魔鬼岛
Come on. It’s not Devil’s Island.
行了
Okay. Ooh.
我们到了
Here we go.
好啊
Oh. Hey.
你好
Hello.
我带了披萨来
Uh, mmm. Brought pizza.
是啊 可是我在做饭了
Yeah. Well, I’m making dinner.
好吧 那放冰箱里吧
Oh, okay. I’ll just, uh, put it in the fridge.
第二天吃更可口
It’s even better the next day, huh?
你来啦 宝贝
Hi, honey.
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 斯凯勒
All right. Skyler…
亲爱的 我们楞在这里算怎么回事
Honey, what kind of example do we want to set here?
对吧 我们不能坐下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!