Skyler, I know that you must have your reasons
一定有自己的理由
for…all of this.

I…
斯凯
Sky, uh,
我知道这不关我的事
I– I know it’s none of my business,
但是
But, uh,
不让沃尔特见孩子…
Keeping Walt from the kids…
你是对的 汉克
You’re right, Hank.
这不关你的事
It’s none of your business.
我的天
Oh, my God.
到了现在 你还能说
After all of that, please tell me
你对他们的事不好奇吗
That you are still not curious.
没什么可好奇的
There’s nothing to be curious about.
拜托
Please.
今天我听说了怀特还有一部手♥机♥
The day I heard there was a second cell phone, I knew.
这种事我看过几百次了
Believe me. I’ve seen it a hundred times.
好吧 那是什么
Okay. All right. So, what?
别卖♥♥关子了 到底是什么事
Stop dancing around it. What is it exactly
什么事你看了几百次
that you have seen a hundred times?
告诉我吧
Please, please, enlighten me.
像沃尔特那样的人
Look, a guy like Walt–
你知道的 好好先生 正直 聪明
A nice guy, decent, smart, you know?
实话实说 他却不成功 生命到头了
Let’s face it– underachiever, dead-end life, okay?
他罹患癌症 时日无多 加上中年危机
He gets cancer. Time’s running out. Midlife crisis.
他承受不了 爆发了 出轨了
He acts up. Steps out.
然后被老婆逮住
Then the wife– she catches him.
这都是老掉牙的故事了
I mean, it’s a story as old as time.
用用脑子吧 玛丽
Look, do the math, Marie.
只有这种可能
Only comes out one way.
看看沃尔特
Knowing Walt, he, uh,
那么内疚 估计是自己向她坦白的
felt so guilty, he probably told her himself.
是吗 我
Yeah, I–
我不知道
I don’t know. I think…
如果他出轨了 她应该会告诉我
If he cheated on her, that she would’ve told me by now.
我就是觉得
It just feels like…
事情比出轨更严重
something more.
是 是 日以继夜 还用问吗
Yes, yes, yes. 24-7 coverage. Need you ask?
还要我怎么做
How much is this gonna run me?
老天 我入错行了
Jesus. I’m in the wrong business.
我再打给你
Yeah. I’ll call you.
浪子回头啦
Return of the prodigal.
欢迎回归现实
Welcome back to the land of the living.
-感觉如何 -很好
– How you feeling? – I’m good.
当然如此 世界任你享用
Of course you are. The world’s your oyster.
我说得对吗 拥有成堆的现金
Am I right? Unencumbered young man
可以随心所欲的年轻人
with, uh, stacks of cash.
我可嫉妒你了
Hey, I’m, uh– I’m jealous.
我发誓 绝对是嫉妒了
Hand to God, I’m jealous.
说到现金
Yeah, speaking of cash,
你知道最近谁最让我心痛吗
Uh, you know what’s giving me heartburn lately?
你的老搭档 这家伙
Your former partner. This guy…
没命地干 是吧
He works like a bastard, right?
白手起家
Builds a business, single-handed.
结果大生意来了 他呢
Finally, the big money shows up, and what does he do?
他不干了
He walks out.
他有那么高的天赋
Talent like that,
却弃之不用
and he just flushes it down the crapper.
就好像米开朗琪罗不去画画
It’s like Michelangelo won’t paint.
我知道你洗手不干了
Look, I know you’re out of it and all,
但你
But you–
你会和他谈谈的吧
You wouldn’t talk to him, would you?
帮助他清醒过来
I mean, help him pull his head out of his ass?
好吧 好吧 不管他了
Alright. Alright, stretch that.
他不会听我的 也不会听你的
He won’t listen to me, he’s not gonna listen to you,
无意冒犯
All due respect.
你想要工作吗
You want a job?
工作
A job?
谁要找我
Who’s got a job for me?

I do.
我是想
Thought I’d, uh,
来看看 你不介意的话
Well, visit, if you don’t mind.
当然不介意 你不
No, of course not. You don’t, uh…
-你不需要用这间房♥间吧 -不用
– You don’t need the room, do you? – No.
我的东西摊得比较开
I just needed some more space to spread out.
我来看看小霍莉
Just wanted to say hello to little Holly here.
嘿 小姑娘 你好啊
Hey, girl. Hi.
没事啦 高兴点儿
Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay.
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
真是个小美人 你看她
She is a beauty. Look at her.
谢谢你通融让我带她来
Hey, thanks for being so flexible on me coming in.
我只是希望你能全心投入工作
Well, I just wish we had you back full time.
你们也给这里带来许多朝气
You do brighten up the place.
听我说 相信我
Listen, believe me, this is, uh…
我不想这样
I don’t wanna bring this up,
但是 这些季度报表我不能签
but I… I can’t sign off on these quarterlies.
对不起 真的不能签
I’m sorry. I just can’t.
有问题吗
Is that right?
就算你真的要这样做 泰德
If you’re gonna do this, Ted,
也不能如此明目张胆
you can’t be so glaring about it.
明目张胆
Glaring.
好吧
Okay.
听起来蛮严重
That does sound bad.
跟我说说是什么问题
Uh, show me what’s bothering you.
凯勒
Keller.

No.
又是
Again…
我很抱歉
God, I’m sorry.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel about this.
不明来源收入
Revenue with no backup.
这里 这里 还有这里
Here, here, and here.
我都不知道该怎么说
I don’t even know what to say.
好吧 这个可以修正的 是吧
Okay. This is- This is fixable, right?
你看我把两万八千八百元销掉
How about if I just push, uh, 28,800,
延到下季度如何
um, out of this into next quarter?
那样的话你可以签吗
Would you sign it then?
我 呃
I’m–
我得说
I’m just saying
我不能签 因为这笔收入现在已经存在了
I can’t sign it as it currently exists.
那好吧
Fair enough.
我自己处理
I’ll take care of it.
多谢你预先通知我
Thank you for the heads-up.
这种事以后不会再发生了 我保证
Well, you won’t have to deal with this again, I swear.
如果你的孩子们知道了怎么办
What if your kids found out?
我的孩子们知道什么
If my kids found out?
你做的这些事
This… what you’re doing.
总有一天 他们会长大
I mean, someday, they’re gonna be old enough.
你怎么对他们解释
How would you explain it to them?
你这是为难我呀 为什么呢
Put me on the spot, why don’t you?
我想 我或许
I guess maybe I’d, um…
我想 我或许是有污点
I’d say that, uh, I might have feet of clay that…
但是我所做的一切 都是为了他们
But that whatever I did, I did thinking of them.
知道吗 是为了更好地培养他们
You know? Trying to provide.
我会让他们
And, uh, I’d ask them
尽量花些时间去了解
to try to take the time to understand…
你知道吗 事实上
You know what? Truth is,
我还没有想过那么远 斯凯勒
I haven’t thought that far ahead, Skyler.
我一直是在奋力挣扎 所以
I’m just trying to keep my head above water, so…
我该回去了
I better get back to it.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
嗨 沃尔特 听我说
Hi, Walt. Listen.
我现在不方便讲话 我在工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!