There are pictures on the Web site,
网站上有图片
if you wanna take a look.
好吧
Cool.
你看上去气色不错
You’re looking healthy.
我会告诉你母亲的 她会很欣慰的
I’ll tell your mother. She’ll be happy.
多谢
Thanks.
我想说 我可以时不时的来看望你们
You know, I could come by sometime
吃个晚饭或做点什么别的
for, uh, dinner or something.
好啊
Yeah.
改日吧
Sometime.
好的
Okay.
回见 爸爸
Later, Dad.
你知道的 听着
You know, look,
他是怀恩中学的高中老师
he’s a high school teacher over at Wynne.
一辈子从未出过任何乱子
Never been in trouble a day of his life.
后来他发现自己有肺癌
Found out he’s got lung cancer,
然后他老婆把他这倒霉蛋从家里踢了出去
and now his wife kicks the poor out of his own house.
我的意思是 兄弟们
I mean, look, guys,
如果说谁心里有点火
if anybody rates a little slack,
也就是他了
here’s the guy.
嘿 沃尔特 嗯
Hey, Walt, uh,
你还记得卡瓦诺警官吗
You remember Officer Cavanaugh?
警官 我很抱歉对您发火
Officer, I’m very sorry that I lost my temper.
我的这种行为无法原谅
There’s no excuse for my behavior.
太无礼了
It was disrespectful.
她要跟我离婚
She’s divorcing me.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 老兄
Oh, I don’t know what to tell you, buddy.
事已至此了
It is what it is.
她还不准让我见孩子
She doesn’t want me to see the kids.
她是这么说的
She said that?
是的
Yeah.
你没写信也没给我打电♥话♥
You don’t write? You don’t call?
天呐
God.
这是场灾难
It’s a disaster.
这不是灾难
It is not a disaster.
-哦 好的 -这不是灾难 行了吧
– Oh, okay. – It’s not a disaster, all right?
她不会去告诉警♥察♥
She’s not going to the cops.
她也不会告诉任何人
She’s not gonna tell a living soul.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
一个词 利益双关
one word “Blowback.”
如果她泄露秘密
If she blabs,
对她来说也是灾难
it’ll be a disaster for her.
那个缉毒所的妹夫
That DEA brother-in-law?
也跟着倒霉
Whew! Screwed.
你就在他的眼皮子底下犯事
You were right under his nose.
他要是幸运的话今后也就只能
He’ll be lucky if they let him
在消闲商店里抓抓吸毒的
bust glue-sniffers at the hobby shop.
孩子们呢 打电♥话♥给菲尔医生说
The kids– Paging Dr. Phil.
我爸爸是毒贩子 我妈妈把他告发了
My daddy’s a drug dealer, and my mommy turned him in.
现在房♥子也没有了
And the house– gone.
联邦探员会来
The feds will come and
逮捕她 然后把孩子们都赶出去
RICO her and the kids out on the street.
还要和他们继续争执的话 只能祝你好运了
Good luck arguing with them on that.
不会的 这些都不会发生
No. It’s not gonna happen.
她在虚张声势
She’s bluffing,
而且她也明白
and she knows it.
她是否去跟警♥察♥告密
Her going to the police
这不是重点 索尔
is not the point, Saul.
她要走出我的生活 你明白吗
She’s out of my life. Do you understand?
我失去了我的家庭
I’ve lost my family,
我在乎的一切都没了
everything that I care about.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy,
恩 太糟了
uh, it’s bad.
好吧 这是灾难
All right… It’s a calamity,
但我们留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
but we live to fight another day.
等过一段时间 风平浪静了
And after a decent interval of time,
然后
Well,
天涯何处无芳草啊
There are other fish in the sea.
你已经有很长时间没在这个圈子里了
You’ve been out of circulation for a while.
我的意思是 外面的世界很精彩
I mean, you’ll be just amazed at what’s out there.
泰国妞 捷克妞
Thailand, the Czech Republic…
我是说 那些女人都会万分荣幸
I mean, those women are so grateful
的到这儿来
to even be here.
与此同时呢
In the meantime,
闲则生非
idle hands are the devil’s playthings,
所以 你应该重新开始
So, uh, you should get back on the horse
做你最拿手的事
and do what you do best.
第一步 和我们的朋友谈谈并开始制毒
First step, talk to our friend and get cooking.
我不能做坏人
I can’t be the bad guy.
什么
What?
我不能做坏人
I can’t be the bad guy.
好吧
Okay.
那么 这样吧 我们再联♥系♥
You know, we’ll, uh– we’ll revisit.
只是 恩
Just, uh,
答应我你不会把自己吊死在壁橱里
Promise me you won’t hang yourself in the closet.
爸爸
Pop-pop!
爸爸 卖♥♥雪糕的来了
Pop-pop, the ice-cream man!
-别告诉你妈妈哦 -好的
– Don’t tell your mom. – Okay.
-请讲 -是我
– Yeah. – It’s me.
他老婆可能是个麻烦
We may have a wife problem.
给我密切关注这事
Look, I need eyes on it.
你有地址吗
You got an address?
晚饭大概要晚点才能吃了
Hey, dinner’s gonna be late.
汉克姨夫和玛丽姨妈带外卖♥♥了
Uncle Hank and Aunt Marie are bringing takeout.
如果你饿的话
But, if you’re hungry,
我可以先给你弄点简单的吃
I could rustle something up.
好吧
Okay.
把番茄酱拿给我好吗
Hey, buddy, pass the ketchup, will you?
怎么了
What?
我吃够反式脂肪酸了
I’ve had enough trans fat for one lifetime.
何不开两天车到附近海滩去
A two-day drive from the nearest ocean,
你就能吃到生鱼了
and you’re eating raw fish.
这就是我的意见
That’s all I’m saying.
那米诺鱼会更新鲜
Been a while since that minnow been swimming.
对吧 老兄
Right, buddy?
你们知道 弗林
You know, um, Flynn, uh, here
正在找兼♥职♥
is looking for a part-time job, so…
如果你们有什么消息
I don’t know. If you know of anything, you might wanna–
我叫小沃尔特
My– My name’s Walter Jr.
你好像
Like– Like–
你难道连他的名字都不愿提吗
What, you– you can’t even say his name?
如果你改变主意不想叫弗林了
Um, if you’ve changed your mind about being called Flynn,
只需告诉我
All you need to do is just tell me
-你不想叫这个名字 -你知道吗
– That you don’t want to be called Flynn. – You know what?
爸直到第四节课才来
Dad didn’t even show up till fourth period,
他的眼睛都红了
and his eyes were all red
像是哭过了一样
like he’d been crying or something.
但你一点都不关心
But you– you don’t even care.
现在他都不愿送我回家了
And now, he won’t even drive me home.
他不说为什么
He won’t say why,
但我知道肯定是你从中作梗
But I know it’s because you told him not to.
-亲爱的 我 -你什么
– Honey, I – What?
我不知道你有什么毛病
I don’t know what your problem is.
大概你不再爱他了
You may not love him anymore,
但是我爱
But I do.
为什么你非得
I mean, why you gotta be–
非得像个贱♥人♥
Why– Why you gotta be such a– a bitch?
别这样说
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Oh…
-汉克 -你不能这么和妈妈说话
– Hank– Hank– Hank – You don’t talk to your mom that way.
没事
It’s– It’s– It’s all right.
斯凯勒 我知道你这样做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!