爸 这可是钱
Dad, it’s money.
关吧 噪音吵到
Please do it. The noise is disturbing…
宝宝了
The baby.
玛丽 慢点儿说 我跟不上
Marie, slow down. I can’t…
我的上帝 你在开玩笑
Oh, my God. You are kidding me.
当然 当然可以 哪天放学后都可以
Sure. Of course. Any day after school.
等等 让我先告诉他 然后给你回电♥话♥
Ok,Wait. Let me tell him, and I’ll call you right back.
好的
Ok.
-猜猜什么事 -什么事
– Guess what. – What?
-你要上报啦 -不可能
– You are going to be in the newspaper. – No way.
玛丽有个病人在报社工作
One of Aunt Marie’s patients works at the Journal.
她告诉他网站和捐款的事之后
When she told him about the Web site and the donations,
他告诉了编辑 他们要给你做专访
He went to his editor, and they’re doing a story about you.
真的
For real?
他们要来采访你 带着摄像
They’re coming to interview you with a photo and everything.
酷毙了
Awesome.
这意味着更多的点击
It’ll mean more hits.
还有更多的捐款
And more contributions.
斯科特斯德东面
East of Scottsdale?
让我猜猜 不说是吧
Let me guess. Not talking.
没有 一个也没有
Nope. Not a one.
有什么人把这团伙管的很严
Someone somewhere’s running one tight ship.
就这样 警长 是的 多谢
All right, Chief. Yeah. Thanks a lot.
你也一样
You, too.
施拉德警官 能打扰您一下吗
Agent Schrader, can you spare a moment?
是的 先生 当然
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
先生们 这位是指导警官汉克·施拉德
Gentlemen, this is supervising agent Hank Schrader.
施拉德警官 有幸向你介绍
Agent Schrader, I’d like you to meet
阿杜比宾馆的安德鲁·考夫曼
Andrew Coffman of the Adobe Hotel.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
坎特纳地♥产♥的保罗·坎特纳
Paul Canterna of Canterna Real Estate.
-我很荣幸 -很高兴见到你
– It’s a pleasure. – Good to meet you.
洛博罗炸鸡馆的古斯塔沃·福林
And Gustavo Fring of Los Pollos Hermanos.
请叫我古斯就好
Please, just Gus.
我得告诉你 你们那儿做的鸡真绝了
Got to tell you, you guys make some killer chicken.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他们在做今年的投资调查
They are underwriting this year’s fun run,
我想该请他们参观一下
And I thought I would give them a tour.
当然 看看自己花钱养的是什么
Absolutely. Get to see what you’re supporting.
我们非常感谢你们
We thank you gentlemen.
能跟我们谈谈你的工作吗
Can you tell us a little about your work here?
好的
Oh,yes.
阿尔布开克办公室负责
The Albuquerque office covers everything
从涉毒洗钱到受控物质
From drug-related money laundering to interdiction of illicit
非法越境的所有案子
Controlled substances crossing the border.
我指导的队主要调查冰♥毒♥
Now, the group that I supervise focuses on methamphetamine,
非常不幸 冰♥毒♥问题在美国日趋严重
Which is a growing problem in the country, unfortunately.
太可怕的
Terrible.
确实如此 目前我们在本地取得了一些进展
It is indeed. Now, we’ve had some successes locally,
但整体上贩毒量在增加
But overall the supply seems to be growing.
然而我要说 社区宣传
But I got to tell you, community outreach,
比如你们正在进行的投资调查
Like this fun run,
是我们最有力的武器之一
One of the most powerful weapons we have.
我们可以做什么
Anything we can do.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这位是你们的探员吗
Is this one of your agents?
他是我连襟
That’s my brother-in-law.
他患病了 我们正在
He’s got a health issue. We’re trying to…
我很遗憾
I’m very sorry.
什么病
What sort of health issue?
肺癌
Lung cancer.
很难治的
That’s a rough one.
你不必这样的
You don’t have to do that.
我很高兴能尽力
I’m happy to do it.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – You’re welcome.
我来告诉你 我有一阵子不会来了
Just so you know, I won’t be back for a while.
我周五去动手术
I’m going to have my surgery on Friday.
希望一切顺利
I’m hopeful it’ll go well.
但如果不幸
But if not,
索尔会照顾你 你的钱在他那儿
Saul will take care of things. He’s got your money.
他替你存着呢
He’s keeping it for you.
执著不放无济于事 相信我
Lingering on things doesn’t help, believe me.
努努力 专心好起来 好吗
Just try and focus on getting better, okay?
我罪有应得
I deserve this.
什么
What?
你在沙漠里说的话
What you said in the desert.
我明白了
I get it…
明白你什么意思了
What you meant.
一切都是我罪有应得
I deserve whatever happens.
该死
Shit!
他来了
There he is!
我们在给小沃尔特做专访
We’re doing a feature on Walter Junior.
我们给你打了差不多50个电♥话♥
We called you about 50 times.
我以为是报纸专访呢
I thought we were just talking about a newspaper story.
我知道 可是我想
I know. But I thought,
既然能上报纸 干嘛不上电视呢
If it’s good enough for the Journal, then why not TV?
所以我就去了
So I went for it.
这就是他
This is him?
这位是爸爸
This is Dad. Great.
大家去沙发上坐
Let’s get everyone on the couch.
小沃尔特坐中间
I’m thinking Walt Junior in the middle,
爸爸妈妈坐两边
Mom and Dad on either side.
爸爸妈妈
Mom and Dad?
到目前为止你募捐了多少钱
How much money have you raised so far?
六千三百六十美元
$6,360.
更多的捐款一直源源不断
But there’s more coming in all the time.
-真不错 -我们不知道该说什么
– That’s amazing. – We don’t even know what to say.
太难以置信了
It’s been incredible.
从你和其他人
Judging from the things you and other folks
写的材料上看
Have written about him,
你♥爸♥爸一定是个了不起的人
Your dad must be quite a guy.
他是的 他是最棒的
He is. He’s the best.
你不想失去他 是吗 沃尔特
You don’t want to lose him, do you, Walter?
我们都不想
None of us do.
我们爱他
We love him.
他是个好人 对吧
He’s a good man, isn’t he?
当然了 你可以问任何人
Absolutely. Ask anyone.
任何人 他是个好爸爸 好老师
Anybody. He’s a great father, a great teacher.
他知道所有关于化学的事情
He knows, like, everything there is to know about chemistry.
他很耐心 永远帮助你
He’s patient with you, and he’s always there for you.

He’s just…
高尚
Decent,
行事永远正直
And he always does the right thing,
他也是这样教导我的
That’s how he teaches me to be.
他是你的偶像吗
Would you say he’s your hero?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
我父亲是我的偶像
Totally. My dad is my hero.
这会让他睡着吗
Does that put him to sleep?
这只会让他放松一些
This one just relaxes him a little.
我们快准备好了
We’re almost ready.
马上送你进去
We’ll be taking you in in just a minute.
要开始了
Here we are.
放松了吗
Relaxed yet?
事实上
As a matter of fact…
我不知道这是什么东西
I don’t know what this stuff is,
但它确实不错
But it’s pretty great.
是啊 看起来是
Yeah, it looks like it.
你醒来的时候我们会在这的
We’ll be here when you wake up.
我会看到你的
I’ll be looking for you.
他们应该想让我帮你摘了眼睛
They’ll probably want me to take your glasses.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!