你得来看看 我们刚刚突破1千美元了
You’ve got to come in here. We just broke a thousand dollars.
好 我来了
All right. I’m coming.
有些人已经认识我的连襟了 他是个好人
Some of you already know my brother-in-law. He’s a good man.
医生说
The doctors say
这次手术很可能对他大有助益
This operation has a real chance of helping him.
当然了
Of course,
他们还说他们想要私人小岛当酬金
They’re also saying they want to be paid in private islands,
掏掏腰包吧
So dig deep.
捐款最多的
Biggest donation
奖励一箱六瓶装自酿啤酒
Gets a six-pack of my very own Schraderbrau.
家庭酿造丝滑完美
Home-brewed to silky perfection.
捐款最少的得两箱
Smallest donation gets two six-packs.
除了知道格米是娘们外
Other than Gomie here pees sitting down,
我们还掌握到这个
here’s what we know.
克里斯蒂安·奥尔特加 别名”康宝”
Christian Ortega, AKA “Combo.”
上个月被未知袭击者枪击致死
Shot dead by an unknown assailant last month.
“康宝” 你们或许会问
“Combo?” I hear you say.
“这名字不耳熟 他是谁呀
“Why, I’m unfamiliar with that name.
诺贝尔奖得主吗”
Was he a Nobel laureate perchance?”
不 他是个蠢猪 操蛋的怂货
No. He was a dipshit, wannabe banger.
除了17岁的时候偷盗哥伦布骑士会会长
Now, no arrests, save for stealing a Baby Jesus
的圣婴像被捕 没有其他犯罪记录
From a Knights of Columbus manger back when he was 17.
这伙计忒不起眼
This dude was so low-rep,
从来没在我们的雷达上出现过
He never showed up on our radar.
然而我为什么要提他呢
So why am I talking about him?
谁知道
Anyone?
谁知道
Anyone?
布勒
Bueller?
-他贩的是”蓝天” -对了
– He was dealing Blue Sky. – That’s right.
我们见过的最纯 制♥作♥最专业
How is it that the purest, most professional grade
的冰♥毒♥怎么会
Of meth we’ve ever come across
被这种货色搞去贩卖♥♥呢
Is being slung by the likes of that?
别着急 还有更精彩的
But wait. It gets better.
这个偷圣婴像的小贼中弹挂掉之后
Since Baby Jesus thief there slowed a bullet with his neck,
蓝冰♥毒♥就从镇上消失了 对吧
The blue stuff’s vanished from town, okay?
整个阿尔布开克一点儿也找不到了 为什么
Not a speck to be found in Albuquerque. Now, why is that?
因为你那个海森堡或许已经落网了
Because maybe your Heisenberg’s in prison.
警局说 他们认为已经抓到该抓的人了
So says APD. They think they got their man.
我知道你不信 可或许就是真的呢
I know you don’t buy it, but maybe it’s true.
詹姆斯·爱德华杀了凯利 没错
James Edward killed Kelly, yeah.
警局认为他就是本案主谋了
APD thinks this is our mastermind.
这话都信 你可就傻透了
You believe that, I got a bridge to sell you, okay?
-他都招了不是吗 -要不是有额外的收入
– He copped to it, didn’t he? – For an extra pudding cup
他会乐意每晚都呆在监狱
Every night at Los Lunas?
你要是给他一包烟
Maybe if you give him a pack of cigarettes,
他兴许连吉米·霍夫尔都招得出来
He’ll tell you what he did with Jimmy Hoffa.
我左思右想
I’ve been thinking.
这么高级的货
Top-shelf product like this,
是不会凭空消失的
It doesn’t fall off the face of the earth.
照我看 真正的毒枭一定会在什么地方露头
The way I see it, raw talent’s bound to pop up somewhere.
就像游戏打鼹鼠那样 所以我就到处打电♥话♥
It’s like Whack-A-Mole. So I’ve been making phone calls.
地区警署 小镇警官
Local police departments, small-town sheriffs.
新墨西哥州界内没什么发现
Haven’t had much luck inside the land of enchantment.
但是在州外 我搞到了蓝冰♥毒♥的消息
But outside, I’ve got reports of the blue stuff
德克萨斯 亚利桑那 科罗拉多 内华达都有
Making a scene here in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada.
事实上 到处都有
In fact, everywhere
除了这里
But here.
就像是某人学聪明了
Almost as if somebody wised up,
不在自己家门口犯事了
Stopped shiting where they eat.
所以说
Now,
我认为海森堡依然逍遥法外
I say Heisenberg’s still out there.
我认为他向区域化发展了
I say he’s gone regional.
但他仍然在镇上
Only he’s still right here in town.
加油啊 两千八
Come on, 2,800.
加油 两千八
Come on, big 28.
你能行的
You can do it.
只差30美元了 再来30
Only 30 more dollars. 30 more.
40美元 两千八百一 太棒了
$40! 2,810! Yes!
-下一个是谁 -你的人找到他了
– Who’s going to be next? – Your guy found him?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你让你的人接他
You have your guy, pick…
闭嘴
Just shut…
索尔 闭嘴 把地址给我
Saul, shut up and give me the address.
我不建议你这么做
I don’t recommend it.
警♥察♥在这儿有暗哨
APD’s been known to sit on this place,
盯着出入的人
Keep an eye on the comings and goings.
他们现在在哪儿
Are they here now?
我没发现迹象
Well, I don’t see any sign,
可这才是问题
But that’s the point.
警♥察♥还不是最大的麻烦
Police could be the least of it.
你可能被抢劫或者枪击
You could just get mugged or shot.
你回家去如何 沃尔特
How about you go on home, Walter?
这事我来应付
Let me handle this.
看着我 孩子 醒醒
Look at me, son. Wake up.
我没东西给你 伙计 什么都没了
I ain’t got nothing for you, man. It’s all gone.
醒醒
Wake up.
是我 我是沃尔特
It’s me. It’s Walt.
我们从这出去
Let’s get out of here.
-没事 我很好 -现在 带我出去
– No, I’m good. – Help me out, now.
听我说
Listen.
你不能待在这儿
You are not good right here.
绝对不能待在这儿 听到了吗
You are not good at all. You hear?
抱住我
Put your arms around me.
你得站起来
You’re going to stand up,
我们走出去 好吗
And we’re going to walk out of here, okay?
我们带你到安全的好地方去 就这样
We’re going to take you someplace nice and safe. That’s it.
我们走 起来 就这样
Now let’s go. Come on. Here we go.
我杀了她
I killed her.
什么
What?
我杀了她 是我
I killed her. It was me.
我杀了她 我杀了她
I killed her, man. I killed her.
看着我
Look at me.
你没杀人
You didn’t kill anybody.
我爱她
I loved her.
我爱她胜过一切
I loved her more than anything.
说实话 我没想过仪式程序的事
I haven’t given much thought to the programs, to be honest.
我想应该是
I guess they should be,
我不确定 你
I don’t know. Just…
你看着办吧
Use your best judgment.
没有黄裙子
There’s no yellow dress here.
都是蓝的灰的
It’s all black and gray.
你上次看见她穿黄裙子是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw her ever wearing a yellow dress?
蓝的怎么样
What about blue?
蓝的总比黑的好吧
Blue’s better than black, right?
不是深蓝 更像是
Not dark blue. More like…
也不是
Not…
很浅
Super-bright, either.
我的意思是 蓝的就是蓝的
I mean, blue is blue.
不开叉
No cleavage.
长袖的
Long sleeves.
挺漂亮的
It’s nice.
很漂亮
It’s nice.
大哈欠 霍利
Big yawn, Holly.
我知道你什么感觉 我也累
I know what you feel like. I’m tired, too.
好了
There we go.
你把那东西关小点儿好吗
Would you mind turning that thing down or off?
叮叮响的那个
The dinging.
音量关小点儿
Just turn down the volume.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!