醒醒
Come on!
求你了
Please.
醒醒
Come on!
上帝
God.
慢点儿说
Slow down.
慢点儿说
Slow down.
深呼吸
Just… just take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Do it.
好了
All right.
现在告诉我怎么了
Now, what happened?
听我说
Listen to me.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
会没事的 我保证
Everything is going to be okay. I promise.
现在听着 冷静下来
Now, listen. Calm down.
你呆在原地 等着
Just… sit tight.
我知道该找谁
I know who to call.
索尔·古德曼叫我来的
Saul Goodman sent me.
来吧 进去
Come on. Inside.
看好门
Watch the door.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
房♥子里还有别的毒品吗
Any other drugs in the house?
仔细想 这关系你的自♥由♥
Think hard. Your freedom depends on it.
枪♥支♥呢 你房♥子里有没有枪
What about guns? You got any guns in the house?
到时候就这么说
Here’s your story.
你一觉醒来 发现了她 你只知道这么多
You woke up. You found her. That’s all you know.
说一遍
Say it.
说一遍 快点
Say it, please.
我一觉醒来 发现了她 我只知道这么多
I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.
说呀
Say it.
我一觉醒来 发现了她 我只知道这么多
I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.
我一觉醒来 发现了她 我只知道这么多
I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.
再说一遍
Again.
我一觉醒来 发现了她 我只知道这么多
I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.
再说一遍
Again.
-再说一遍 -我一觉醒来
– Again. – I woke up.
发现了她 我只知道这么多
I found her. That’s all I know.
我一觉醒来 发现了她 我只知道这么多
I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.
你报♥警♥之后 首先来的
Once you call it in, the people who show up
会是医务调查署的人
Will be with the Office of Medical Investigations.
你先得跟他们谈
That’s primarily who you’ll talk to.
警♥察♥可能会来 也可能不来
Police officers may arrive, they may not.
取决于他们今天上午繁忙的程度
Depends on how busy a morning they’re having.
一般来说 吸食过量死亡不算高优先级案子
Typically, ODs are not a high-priority call.
没有可以指控你的地方
There’s nothing here to incriminate you,
所以如果你被逮捕了 我会很惊讶
So I’d be amazed if you got placed under arrest.
不过 如果你真被捕了
However, if you do,
什么也别说
You say nothing.
告诉他们你要见你的律师
You tell them you just want your lawyer.
然后给索尔·古德曼打电♥话♥
Then you call Saul Goodman.
其他还用我挑明吗
And do I need to state the obvious?
我没来过这儿
I was not here.
去换件长袖衬衫
You put on a long-sleeved shirt
把胳膊上这些针孔都遮住
And cover those track marks on your arm.
倒数20个数
Count down from 20,
然后拨号♥
And then you dial.
坚持住 胜败在此一举
Hang tough. You’re in the home stretch.
低脂还是脱脂
Do you want 2% or skim?
低脂
Two.
小沃特
Junior
小沃特
Junior
是弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
我马上来
I’ll be there in a minute.
你还好吧
You all right?
弗林 快点儿过来
Flynn, get your butt in here.
天啊 妈 爸 快来 你们得看看这个
My God. Mom, Dad, come here! You got to see this!
真的
Seriously.
什么事
What?
看看这个
Look right there.
看那
Look at that.
-这是捐款吗 -是的
– Are those donations? – Yes.
给你♥爸♥爸的捐款吗
Actual donations for your dad?
素不相识的人为我们捐了
Total strangers gave us
490美元
$490.
26个人
26 people.
弗吉尼亚 明尼苏达 蒙大拿
Virginia, Minnesota, Montana.
看看这个 温哥华 远在加拿大呢
Look at this one. Vancouver. All the way up in Canada.
都是真的钱
And it’s all real actual money.
就在贝宝帐号♥上
It’s actually right there in the PayPal account.
看他们的留言
And look what they’re saying.
“坚持住 沃尔特”
“Hang in there, Walt.”
“好运” “坚持住”
“Good luck.” “Hang in there.”
真棒是吧
Isn’t this awesome?
这很
That’s…
了不起
That is something.
你不觉得应该说句”谢谢”吗
Don’t you think a little “thank you” is in order?
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
谢谢你 儿子 谢谢你 非常非常有帮助
Thank you, son. Thank you. This is a big, big help.
安大略州桑德贝又有人捐了20块
20 more bucks from Thunder Bay, Ontario.
510美元了
$510.
你要是想向我推销东西
If you’re trying to sell me something,
我就给你四个字
I’ve got four little words for you
“请勿致电”
“Do-Not-Call-List.”
如果不是 请在嘀声后留言
However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep.
我怎么知道你是故意不接电♥话♥
How did I know you wouldn’t be answering your phone?
我在路上 马上就到
I’m on my way. I’m going to be there momentarily.
我希望在门廊上看到你 收拾好行李
I expect you on the porch, bag packed,
准备离开 没有借口
Ready to go. No excuses.
先生 您可能不想看这个
Sir,You may not want to be here for this.

I just…
醒来
Woke up,
发现了她
And I found her.
我只知道这么多
That’s all I know.
她的出生日期是
What’s her date of birth?
您女儿的出生日期
Your daughter’s date of birth.
1982年
April…
1982年4月4日
April 4, 1982.
母亲的娘家姓和出生地
And mother’s maiden name and place of birth.
-我母亲 -您女儿的母亲
– My mother? – Your daughter’s mother.
毕晓普
Bishop.
出生地
And place of birth?
菲尼克斯
Phoenix.
亚利桑那州菲尼克斯
Phoenix, Arizona.
这是我们的地址
This is our address.
-有人开车送你吗 -我自己能开
– Do you have someone who can drive you? – I can drive.
那么 如果您愿意跟我们走一趟
Then, if you’d like to meet us there,
我们可以完成记录和采样
We can complete the intake and take our samples,
然后您就可以做其他安排了
And then you can make your arrangements.
您需要名片吗 两位都去吗
Now, do you need a card? Will you both be coming?
难以置信 沃尔特 你得来看看
I don’t believe it. Walt, you have to see this!
-40 来自特… -特雷霍特
– 40 from Te… – Terre Haute.
是我
It’s me.
你在吗
Are you there?
我想知道你怎么样了
I’m just checking in.
我们的朋友说 他认为一切都好
Our friend says he thinks everything went well.
那挺
And that’s…
挺不错的
That’s good.
听着
So… listen.
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me, all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!