不是给你的
Not you.
你翅膀硬了啊
Nice job wearing the pants.
我怎么知道她会缄口不言
How do I know she’ll keep quiet?
你不必担心
I guess you don’t.
你不会再收到到我们的任何消息了
You’ll never hear from either of us again.
你没看到真♥相♥ 杰西
You’re not seeing straight, Jesse.
你在犯错误
You are making a mistake.
-你知道这是什么吗 -一大堆干酪
– Do you know what this is? – It’s a whole lot of cheddar.
这是自♥由♥
This is freedom.
这就是说 我们可以想去哪去哪
This is saying, “I can go anywhere I want.
我无所不能
“I can be anybody.”
你想成为怎样的人
What do you want to be?
你想去哪 南美 欧洲 澳洲
Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
新西兰是澳洲的吗
Is New Zealand part of Australia?
新西兰就是新西兰
New Zealand is New Zealand.
对啊
Right on.
新西兰 就是”指环王”的拍摄地
New Zealand. That’s where they made “Lord of the Rings”
我们干脆搬到那里去 你搞你的艺术创作
I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art.
行吗 你可以画当地的城♥堡♥之类的
Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit
我可以做探险飞行员
And I can be a bush pilot.
新西兰 可以啊
New Zealand. I can get behind that.
我觉得只要我俩在一起 去哪里都好
But I guess I’m good anywhere as long as it’s the two of us.
我们得先戒毒
But first we gotta get clean.
并不是因为有谁逼我们这么做
And not because anybody’s telling us to.
是为咱俩好 懂吗
We do this for us, right?
当然了
Absolutely.
-为咱俩 -所有这些
– For us. – All this here…
我们再也不往胳膊里打这些东西了
We’re not gonna just shoot this up our arms.
绝不
We’re not.

Hell, no.
我们是好人
We’re better than that.
我们是大好人了 现在
We’re way better than that. I say…
我们把剩下的冲走 然后今晚就出发
I say we flush what we’ve got left and we start tonight.
可以
We can do that.
当然了
Definitely.
抱歉
Excuse me.
需要什么吗
What can I get you?
给我一杯比利时黑啤[新比利时酒厂著名产品]
Give me a Fat Tire draft, please.
该死
Damn it.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
真不知道该怎么跟你说
No. I don’t know what to tell you.
我去了三家商店
Three stores I’ve been to so far,
每家都没货
And not one of them have it in stock.
尿布又不是必备商品
Do they have to be diapers for newborns?
我们看能否加大个尺码 只是
What if we went up a size and just kind of…
行 行 我懂了
All right. No, I understand.
行 我再去找找
All right. I’ll just… I’ll just keep looking.
我正在往沃尔玛去
I’m pulling into Wal-Mart now, so…
演得真好
Well played.
他们在火星上发现了水
They found water on Mars.
确实是这样
They have indeed.
但是却不知道如何利用这个信息
Don’t exactly know what to do with that information,
但是上帝保佑 他们发现了
but God bless them, they found it.
实际上 他们
Actually, they
理论上可以从氧气中分离出氢气
Theoretically can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen
然后用于飞船的燃料
And process that into providing fuel for man’s space flights.
从表面上将火星变成加油站
Ostensibly turning Mars into a giant gas station.
那么
So, it’s a…
我们生活在一个新奇的时代
We live in an amazing time.
为火星上的水干杯
To water on Mars.
为火星上的水干杯
To water on Mars.
你的孩子怎么样
So, what’d you have?
女孩还是男孩
Girl or boy?
是个女孩
A little girl.
不错啊
That’s nice.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
多大了
How old?
长很大了
Old enough to know better.
下个月就27岁
27 next month.
有其他孩子吗
You have other kids?
只有这一个
Just the one.
我还有个16岁的儿子
I’ve got a 16-year-old boy.
快16岁了
Well, he’s almost 16.
现在孩子长得快啊
There’s a spread.
他挺能帮忙的
But he helps out, though.
现在他都可以帮忙换尿布了
He’s even changing some diapers now, so…
比我那时要能干多了
It’s more than I managed to do when I was his age.
孩子们如今成长起来可快了 我觉得
Kids today grow up faster, I think.
可能是吧
Maybe so.
那么有没有什么建议呢
So, any advice?
养女儿这方面的
Having a daughter.
有什么建议
Any advice?
没什么特别的
Not really.
就要爱他们
Just love them.

Just…
我是说 他们
I mean, they…
他们拥有属于自己的权利
They are who they are.
我有个 外甥
I’ve got this… nephew.
这个外甥 我是说 他是成年人了
This nephew who is… I mean, he’s an adult.
但是你还是不能放任他们
But you can’t infantilize them,
你也不能掌控他们的生活
you can’t live their life for them.
但仍会有不愉快的事
But still, I mean, there is that frustration.
天 从小到大总有这种不愉快的事
God, that frustration that goes along with,
“是的 事实就是 我很了解
“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know
你该做什么 所以你听好”
What is best for you, so listen.”
但是当然了 他们可不这么想
But of course, they don’t.
你遇到这种情况怎么处理呢
What do you do with someone like that?
家人
Family.
家人
Family.
你绝对不能抛弃你的家人 绝对不能
You can’t give up on them. Never.
除此之外 你就身无他物了
I mean, what else is there?
是我
It’s me!
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!