我有公民权利
I got civil rights!
杰西 拜托 别 拜托
Jesse, come on. Please, no. Come on.
我自己付房♥租
I pay my rent.
你回戒毒所去 现在就去
You’re going back to rehab. Today. Now.
既然已经这样了 我们就
Look, as it so happens, we were just…
好好谈谈吧
We were just talking about that and…
要是你给我机会的话 我是准备告诉你的
And I was gonna tell you, okay? If you would just let me.
18个月了
18 months.
你都18个月没沾毒品了 珍妮
You have been clean for 18 months, Jane.
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why do you do it?
我又堕落了 行吗
I backslid, okay?
这又怎样
Like, what?
你觉得我引以为豪吗
What, you think I’m proud of this?
觉得我是故意要这么做吗
Like, I do it on purpose?
对我撒谎
Lying to me,
还跟这种败类同居鬼混
Shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser!
你这副德性也好不到哪里去
It takes one to know one!
他叫杰西
His name is Jesse,
你不了解他
And you don’t know the first thing about him.
我们每天晚上都聊戒毒的事 是他的主意
We talk about rehab every night. It’s his idea.
你们讨论戒毒 天 真乖啊你们
You talk about rehab? Well, gee, isn’t that wonderful?
感谢你没有24小时管着我
Thank you for not being judgmental 24 hours a day.
因为那就是我需要的 时刻有人关心
‘Cause that’s exactly what I need, to be judged all the time!
你知道你需要什么吗 我来告诉你
You know what you need? I’ll tell you exactly.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
-你干嘛啊 -我要报♥警♥
– What are you doing? – I am calling the police.
拜托
Come on!
老爸 别啊
Dad, don’t.
我花了十年时间来关爱和理解你
I have tried ten years of love and understanding.
但是最终的结果或许是你在监狱中度过余生
Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell.
我要报告一起吸毒事件 就在我的房♥子里
I would like to report drug use in a building that I own.
-不对 正在进行 -爸爸
– No. It’s on-going. – Daddy.
这是非法活动 我要跟相关人员报告
It’s illegal activity. I’d like to talk to somebody.
-你帮我转接一下 -行 行 我去戒毒中心
– Would you connect me, please? – Fine, we’ll go to rehab.
他去不去我不管
I could care less about him going to rehab.
-我要你去 -行 我明天一大早就去
– I want you in rehab. – Okay. I’ll go first thing tomorrow.
明天不行 就今天
Not tomorrow. Today.
我要请假 退订报纸
I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper.
上次我去戒毒中心 家里所有的花草都死了
The last time I went to rehab, all my houseplants died
你又不给它们浇水
Because you didn’t water them, so…
求您了
Please?
我会去的
I’ll go.
就明天
Tomorrow.
对不起 我搞错了
I’m sorry. I made a mistake.
就明天
Tomorrow.
你来真的
You meant all that?
不晓得
I don’t know.
我只是觉得要是我们有足够的钱
I just think if we had enough money,
没人可以逼我们做任何事
nobody could make us do anything.
别去接了
Just let it ring.
我去看看是谁
No, I’m gonna go see who it is.
没事的 霍莉
It’s okay, Holly.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
但是我相信他会乐意写的
But I’m sure he’d be glad to, write some…
他现在在旁边 稍等
Actually, here he is right now. So hold on a second.
-怎么了 -是你的
– What? – It’s one of your…
你的一位学生
One of your old students.
他想让你写一封推荐信
He wants a letter of recommendation.
亲爱的 我觉得宝宝好像饿了
Honey, I think the baby is getting hungry.
-沃特·怀特 请讲 -你好 怀特先生
-This is Walter White. -Hello,Walter White
抱歉 我记忆力有点差
I’m sorry. I’m having a little trouble recalling…
是珍妮
It’s Jane.
杰西和珍妮
You know, of Jesse and Jane.
杰西的”小女友”
Jesse’s “junkie girlfriend.”
当然了 很久以前的事了
Of course. It really has been a long time.
快找个你能讲话的地方
Get somewhere you can talk.
好的 行
Sure. Yes.
我在想办法
I am looking into that as we speak.
你怎么搞到这个号♥码的
How the hell did you get this number?
杰西给你的吗
Did Jesse give it to you?
杰西只要他的那一份
All Jesse wants is what’s coming to him.
仅此而已 再无其他
No more, no less.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
四十八万块
480,000.
他告诉你钱的事了
He told you about the money.
他全都告诉我了
He told me everything.
那又怎么样
So, what is this?
是勒索还是什么
Some kind of blackmail or something?
我就是告诉你别瞧不起杰西
This is me telling you to do right by
然后把你欠他的都给他
Jesse and bring him what you owe him.
我不管这叫勒索
I don’t call that blackmail.
叫作认清你自己的嘴脸
I call that you getting off your ass,
活的像个个人样
And being a decent human being.
我管这叫勒索
Well, I call it blackmail.
打我家电♥话♥ 跟我老婆说话
Dialing my number. Talking to my wife.
你想怎样
And what’s your end of this?
几十万块可以买♥♥多少海♥洛♥因♥
How much heroin does a half a million dollars buy?
我告诉你
For your information,
我是为杰西保管他的钱
I am holding Jesse’s money for him,
他一分钱都不会少的
he will receive every last dollar of it.
是给他 不是你 要等到时机成熟的时候
He will… not you… at a time when I see fit.
我绝不会让他变本加厉的吸毒的
But I will not contribute to his overdose.
你跟他讲 要是他戒了毒
Now, you tell him, if he gets clean…
-是你俩都戒了毒 -告诉你
– If you both get clean… – You know what?
我收回刚刚说的 这就是勒索
I take that back. This is blackmail.
以我对你的了解
Because what I know about you…
高中教师堕落成毒贩
High school teacher turned drug dealer
妹夫的居然就还在缉毒局
With a brother-in-law in the DEA…
这可真有戏剧性啊
That’d make one hell of a story.
我打赌 会成为全国新闻
National news, I’ll bet.
今晚就跟杰西两清
Do right by Jesse tonight
要不然我灭了你
Or I will burn you to the ground.
妈的
Shit.
他就是个高中老师
He’s a high school teacher.
他能怎么样 给你个B减
What’s he gonna do? Give you a B-minus?
把你留下来洗黑板擦
Send you outside to clap the erasers?
你不会真的去警♥察♥那里吧
You wouldn’t really go to the cops, would you?
不用 他会给钱的
We won’t have to. He’ll pay.
要是他不给呢
What if he doesn’t?
杰西 这是你该得的钱
Jesse, it’s your money.
你是清白的 他才是十恶不赦呢
You’re in the right here. He’s in the wrong.
他不笨 会给钱的
He’s not stupid. He’ll pay.
怎么回事
What is it, really?
你不想要这么一大笔钱了吗
You don’t want your half a million dollars?
你打算看破红尘削发为僧吗
You wanna renounce your earthly possessions and become a monk?
只是 我不是那种趁火打劫的人
It’s just, I’m not the kind of dude who rolls.
再说 你也不是这样的人
And by extension, neither are you.
我是说 他是我搭档
I mean, he’s my partner.
我才是你搭档
I’m your partner.
闭上眼睛 睡吧
Close your eyes and go to sleep.
要是嘲鸟不歌♥唱
If that mockingbird won’t sing
妈妈就给你买♥♥钻石指环
Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring
要是钻石指环变成铜
If that diamond ring turns brass.
妈妈就给你买♥♥小镜子
Mama’s gonna buy you a looking glass
安静安静 宝宝别哭泣
So hush, little baby Don’t you cry
爸爸和我都爱你
Daddy loves you and so do I
她终于睡着了
She’s finally asleep.
你在干什么 研究大象吗
What are you doing? Learning about elephants?
亲爱的 尿布用完了 你能出去买♥♥一下吗
Honey, we’re out of diapers. Would you mind going out?
给杰西的
Jesse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!