哈马克施莱默公♥司♥有这类产品
Hammacher Schlemmer makes a proper one of those.
是低过敏的
It’s hypo-allergenic.
我想毛巾就够了
I think a towel will do.
怎么了
What is it?
你儿子
Your son.
真是不可思议 来看看他的杰作
He’s just unbelievable. Come see what he did.
跟你说过还没弄好嘛
I told you it’s not ready yet.
亲爱的 给他们看看吧
Honey, just show it to them.
天啊 儿子 太棒了
My God, son. That’s wonderful.
做的太漂亮了
This is beautiful.
SaveWalterWhite.com [救助沃尔特怀特.com]
SaveWalterWhite.com.
我呢 准备告诉所有人
Well, I, for one, am telling everybody.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不会是在要钱吧 儿子
You’re not asking for money, are you, son?
就是这个意思啊
That’s the whole idea.
路易斯帮忙申请了一个贝宝支付账户
Louis helped me set up a PayPal account and everything.
我们不能要钱啊
But we can’t ask for money.
我很感动 真的
I appreciate it. I really do.
这主意全是他自己想的
This was all his idea.
他做的可用心了
He worked so hard on it.
就让他帮帮忙吧
Just let him help.
你不能让他放弃吧
You can’t ask him to take it down.
那对他可是个打击
It’ll crush him.
这可是施舍
It’s charity.
你为什么把它说得这么不光彩
Why do you say that like it’s some sort of dirty word?
这太荒唐了
This is insane.
我手头有不少现金
I have so much cash on-hand
我还得用浴室的秤来称重
That I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale.
但是 却花不了 也不能告诉家人有这笔钱
And yet, I can’t spend it. I can’t tell my family about it.
所有人都觉得我濒临破产
All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy.
太荒唐了
It’s insane.
我猜这就是为什么强盗们都养情妇
Well, I guess that’s why gangsters had molls.
什么
What?
就是女同伙
Gun molls.
你没看过《白热杀机》吗
Haven’t you ever seen “White Heat”
看过 跟这有什么关系
I’ve seen “White Heat”, but I don’t see how that pertains.
或许你更需要一个情妇 而不是一个
Maybe you need a moll more than you need a wife
不能分享你秘密的妻子
Who you can’t trust with your secrets.
花不出去的钱还能叫钱吗
What good is money that doesn’t spend?
要是一片叶子落进丛林中
If a tree falls in the forest…
你应该懂了吧
You get the point.
沟通是不可行的吗
So communicating is out?
不可行
Out.
我想想 还有没有别的办法
Well, let’s see. What else is there?
总是可以说 “我在铁路下面”
There’s always, “Hey, I found a big bag of money
“发现一大袋钱”
“Down by the railroad tracks.”
对我管用
Works for me.
默里叔叔
Uncle Murray.
“默里叔叔把我放在膝盖上跳啊跳
“Oh, many is the happy memory
是那么美好的回忆
Of Uncle Murray bouncing me on his knee.
“我们过去都忘记了那老家伙
“We lost track of the old pervert years ago,
“但是你知道吗 他不计前嫌 给了我一百万
“But what do you know? He kicked it and left me millions.”
肯定不会是纯粹的运气或者
It cannot be blind luck or some
假想中的亲戚帮忙
Imaginary relative who saves us.
是我赚来的钱
I earned that money, me.
现在我儿子建了他自己的网站
And now my son created his own website…
“SaveWalterWhite.com” 四处请求匿名捐赠
“SaveWalterWhite.com…” Soliciting anonymous donations.
你知不知道我是什么感受
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
看看 还有贝宝
Yeah, look at that. It’s got PayPal and everything.
网络乞讨 我就是这么想的
Cyber-begging. That’s all that is.
向全世界伸手要钱
Just rattling a little tin cup to the entire world.
也没有更深层次的含义
Yeah, there’s no deep-seated issues there.
我已经看到答案了 它正在我眼前晃悠呢
I’m looking at the answer here. It’s staring me in the face.
-要我一字一句说出来吗 -不用 我知道
– Do I have to spell it out for you? – No, I know.
你想让我把钱
You’re thinking that I should be funneling my money
全打到我儿子的网站上去 这样绝对不行
Into my son’s website, but absolutely not, no.
我可不想让我家人觉得
I am not going to have my family think that some
有一些什么神秘人在资助我们
Mystery benefactor saved us.
不是一些神秘人 就一个
Not some mystery benefactor, singular.
那样的话问题就多起来了
That would raise too many questions.
不管怎样 跟我一起呆着
However… stay with me here…
僵尸 [受他人控制的远程电脑]
Zombies.
我朋友的朋友认识个人
I got a guy who knows this guy
属于”雨人”类型
who knows this Rain Man type.
他在白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 跟她妈妈住在地下室里
He lives with his mother in her basement in Belarus.
把他引渡回来时大有好处的
So good luck extraditing his fat Russian ass.
等等
Wait.
他可是个顶级黑客
He’s a hacker-cracker extraordinaire.
这人可以操纵世界上任意一台个人电脑
This guy can hijack random desktops
把它们变成僵尸
All around the world,
然后用来捐款
Turn them into zombies that do his bidding.
比如说
For instance,
他可以选择捐20块或者三万块
He can make it so, 20 or 30,000
从全美以及加拿大来的小笔捐款
Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada.
10块 20块 50块积少成多
10, 20, 50 bucks a pop,
做的干净利落 不留痕迹
All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable,
来自全世界的热心人士
From the good-hearted people of the world
向沃特先生倾囊相助 帮他与癌症抗争
To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint.
我想着就振奋人心啊
I’m getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 就这样 总是对我指手画脚
He’s an asshole, that’s what. Always judging me.
不要太多
Not too much.
我说 他算什么啊
I mean, like… like, who’s he, right?
我说 起码是我带他入行的
I mean, first off, I taught him.
他老搞得我像是他的契约仆人一样
He’s always acting like I’m his indentured servant.
用棉签
Now the cotton.
用针
Needle?
-我不明白你为什么还需要他 -对
– I don’t understand why you need him. – Exactly.
我就这意思
My point exactly.
直直的打进去 这样针就不会乱动
Flat against your skin so it doesn’t wiggle around too much.
他欠你多少
How much does he owe you, anyway?
妈的 要是有人欠我500块我也要气死了
Well, hell, I’d be mad, too, if somebody owed me 500 bucks.
不是不是
No,no…
是四十八万
480,000.
什么
What?
什么
What?

Thousand.
不要仰着睡 怕万一要吐
Not on your back, baby. In case you throw up.
侧着睡 侧着睡
On your side. Sleep on your side.
她就像在说
She’s all like,
“别唠叨了”
“Don’t preach to me.”
我就说 “宝贝 我没唠叨啊”
And I’m like, “Baby, I’m not preaching to you.
“我在告诉你基本的生存技能 懂吗
“I’m talking about basic survival, you know?
“我在教你认识生命与死亡
“I’m conversing about life and death.”
我是说 我们所要做的就是来这儿
I mean, this here, what we’ve been doing…
见鬼 贝吉知道
Hell, Becky knows.
老爸
Dad?
我睡过了 马上过来
I overslept. I’m on my way.
老爸
Dad?
老爸 等等
Dad, wait.
不是这样的
It’s not what it looks like.
老爸 等等 我们谈谈行吗
Dad, just wait. Let me talk to you for one second.
求您了
Come on!
别 别碰他 老爸
Stop it! Don’t touch him, Dad!
-混♥蛋♥ -老爸 放手
– Son of a bitch. – Dad, let him go!
离我远点 走开
Get away from me, man. Back off.
-后退 -大家冷静一点行吗
– Back off! – Everybody just calm down!
你搞什么鬼啊你
What’s with you, yo?
小心我一棍子砸扁你
‘Cause I’ll seriously bust you up.
你个恶心的瘾君子
You miserable little smackhead.
-滚出去 -我可是付房♥租的 贱♥人♥
– Get the hell out! – Hey, I pay my rent, bitch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!