名叫霍莉
Well, Holly.
她重七磅三盎司
7 pounds, 3 ounces.
一切都好
Everybody is doing just fine.
你个二百五 打这个号♥码做什么
You junkie imbecile. What are you calling this number for?
我告诉你 老兄
I am trying to tell you, man.
昨晚有人闯进我家里了
Last night, somebody broke in my place, yo.
-我被抢了 -什么
– I got robbed. – What?
有人 偷走了我们所有的
Somebody, they got all of our…
所有的东西
Our stuff.
一点不剩
All of it.
懂了没 怀特先生
You get me, Mr. White?
那些冰♥毒♥ 太离奇了
The blue stuff. It’s, like, uncanny.
他们知道具体♥位♥置
They knew exactly where to look!
你吱一声啊 老兄
I mean, say something, man!
吼几句啊 拜托 怀特先生
Yell at me or something! Come on! Mr.White.
天啊
God!
汉克 快点 大伙都快饿死了
Hank, come on! People are starving to death out here!
好啦好啦 啤酒可不能少啊
All right, all right. Had to get a beer.
好了 开始吧
All right, guys. Here we go.
有不辣 微辣和超辣的
We got mild, medium and muy caliente.
我要吃胸部的肉
I got dibs on the breast.
洛博罗炸鸡馆
Los Pollos Hermanos?
是啊 你尝尝
Yeah, seriously. You gotta try it.
这家店抢了肯德基不少生意
This joint gives KFC a run for their money.
小宝宝饿了哦
That baby’s hungry.
把宝宝给我
Give me that baby.
来 小甜心
Aw, sweetie, here.
拜托 斯凯勒 不要再在餐桌旁吧 吃东西在呢
Come on. Jeez, Sky. Not at the table. We’re eating.
汉克 不就是乳♥房♥♥吗
Hank, it’s only a breast.
-是我嫂子的乳♥房♥♥ -你真封建啊你
– It’s my sister-in-law’s breast. – You are so provincial.
你还记得那天
Remember the day
我们谈论关于孩子防护的问题吗
When you were talking to me about child-proofing?
你怎么看 用围栏还是棚子
What are you thinking? A fence or a cover?
我还是觉得用警报系统比较好
Actually, I was thinking more of an alarm system.
现在有套新的系统
They’ve got these new systems out there,
声纳系统可以做到
“sonar systems” that would…
只要有东西进入 警报就会响起
Anything falls into it, it sets the alarm off.
听起来很贵吧
That sounds expensive.
嗯 也是 不过 为了宝宝
Well, yeah, but… for the baby, I mean…
为什么不
Why don’t…
为什么不让我和玛丽买♥♥台送你们呢
Why don’t you let Marie and I get that for you guys?
对啊
Absolutely.
不用 你的好意心领了
No, no, thank you
不用了 我马上就上班了
No, please. I’ll be back at work soon.
我们会想办法的
We’ll take care of it.
马上就上班
Back at work soon?
因为你要做手术嘛 所以我想
Since you’re scheduled for surgery, I just thought
多赚点钱是好事
It might be a good idea to have some money coming in.
斯凯勒 我们得为宝宝多考虑一下
Skyler, we need to think about what’s best for the baby.
我觉得她妈妈应该
And I think having her mother around
前几年都呆在宝宝身边
For at least the first few years…
至于钱 我们会想办法 我保证
Money-wise, we’ll manage. I promise you that.
怎么
What?
你们在车♥库♥里印钞票
You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s?
我希望如此
I wish.
妈妈还说让我找个工作
Mom’s even talking about me getting a job.
对 人人参与
That’s right. Everybody pitches in.
为什么不吃一次中国菜
Why don’t we ever get Chinese?
我来
I’ll get her.
我来
I’ll get her.
乖宝宝
Good girl.
真是乖宝宝
That’s a good girl.
我的小宝贝
My little girl, huh?
想看看什么吗
Do you want to see something?

Come here.
我知道我知道
Oh. I know, I know.
你想看看爸爸给你准备了什么
You want to see what your daddy did for you?
我带你看看
Let me show you.
这儿 过来
Here. Come here.
想看吗
Want to see?
就是这个了
That’s right.
爸爸挣得
Daddy did that.
爸爸为你挣得
Daddy did that for you.
这地方看起来没什么变化
This place looks exactly the same.
你为什么不用电脑啥的呢
Why don’t you have computers and shit?
现在又不是20世纪
It’s the 20th century.
你来这搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing here?
是你把东西拿跑了
You took the stash!
我听了所有的电♥话♥留言 终于搞明白了
I heard all those phone messages and I figured it out.
你搞明白了 恭喜啊 爱因斯坦
You figured it out? Congratulations, Einstein.
你让我着急了一整天
You left me to freak out all day long,
像是我失职了一样 结果却是你干的好事
Like I dropped the ball! And you were the one who took it!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你小点声
You lower your voice.
“像是”你失职了
“Like” you dropped the ball?
你什么时候没失过职 杰西
When have you ever not dropped the ball, Jesse?
你脑子里别成天尽想些那什么
Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was.
那什么
What was that?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?

Jesus.
我那天休息 我只在休息时吸
I was on my day off. What I do on my day off…
休息 我们可是随时待命 你这瘾君子
Day off? We were on-call, you junkie.
对于这笔大买♥♥卖♥♥更是要随时待命
On-call for the biggest deal of our lives.
而且还是我拼了老命
And I just managed to pull it off by
侥幸才争取来的 并非你的帮助
The skin of my teeth, no thanks to you.
你让我错过了我女儿的出生
You made me miss the birth of my daughter.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
多少
How much?
什么多少
How much what?
这笔你赚了多少
How much did you get for the deal?
120万
1.2 million.
对半分
600,000 each.
你拿48万
480,000.
索尔要提百分之二十
Saul’s cut is 20%.
那 我的钱呢
So, where’s my money?
怎么了
What?
你开玩笑吧
You are joking, right?
要是我给了你那些钱
If I gave you that money,
你一星期内就得死
you would be dead inside of a week.
听着 我早就不沾海♥洛♥因♥了
Look, I’m off the heroin.
瞧都瞧不上眼 看着就恶心
I didn’t even like it anyway. It made me sick.
还有 还有冰♥毒♥
And the… And the meth.
对于我来说可有可无
You know, I can take it or leave it.
我已经不吸了 怀特先生
I’m clean, Mr. White.
真的
For real.
证明给我看
Prove it.
用这个取尿样
Pee in that.
-你是幸灾乐祸吗 -快取尿样
– How gay are you? Seriously. – Pee in it.
现在药店里有卖♥♥毒品检测套装
They’re selling testing kits at the drug stores.
你要是真不吸了 我就给你钱
If you are clean, I will give you every last dime.
不干
No, huh?
我猜 你以后
Well, I guess, until then,
得依靠
You’ll just have to depend on
某个陌生人的怜悯来爽一下了
The kindness of strangers to get high.
包括你的小女友
That and your little junkie girlfriend.
别让她趴着睡 沃特
Not on her tummy, Walt.
我没让她趴着睡
I’m not putting her on her tummy.
我想让她侧着 你扶着她的背吧
I’ll put her on her side. Do you want to hold her back?
怕她万一要吐奶
Just in case she decides to do a little spit-up,
我来卷一条毛巾垫在下面
I’ll roll up a nice clean towel like this and put it under.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!