斯凯勒 我实在是
Skyler, I’m so…
玛丽 天啊 玛丽 怎样了
Marie. Oh, Christ, Marie. How…
天啊
Oh, God.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
她漂亮吗
Is she beautiful?
我现在堵在40号♥公路上
I’m staring at brake lights on the 40.
前方好像出了什么事故
Some accident up ahead.
总算盼到这一天了 是吧
Christ. Today of all days, huh?
先让她休息吧 我尽快赶过去
Let her rest. I’ll be there as soon as I can.
玛丽 谢谢你
Marie, thank you.
打扰一下 斯凯勒·怀特哪个房♥间
Excuse me. Skyler White?
307号♥房♥
307.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯凯勒 实在抱歉 我
Skyler, I’m so sorry. I’m just…
你还好吗
Are you okay?
来见见你女儿吧
Meet your daughter.
你好啊 小丫头
Hi, there, girl.
你好啊 霍莉
Hi, there, Holly.
恭喜你了 沃特
Congratulations, Walt.
泰德 抱歉 我没注意到你在这儿
Ted. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you here.
泰德开车送我来的 太感谢了
Ted drove me here. Thank God.
我是说 我俩这次喜得千金
I mean, this little bundle of joy of ours
还真多亏了泰德
Was practically on rails.
半路上的时候我差点觉得
Halfway here I thought he was gonna have
他要停车亲自帮我接生了
To pull over and deliver her himself.
还好没到那地步
Then, I’m glad it didn’t come to that.
谢谢你 泰德
Yeah, thanks Ted.
不用客气
No problem at all.
那我先走吧 让你们俩
Well, let me get out of your way here so you two can,
你们三位 可以独处一会吧
You three, can be alone, okay?
听着 放松点 斯凯勒
Listen, take it easy, Sky.
我真是 不知道该怎么谢你了
I really… I can’t begin to thank you…
别这么想 这是我的荣幸
Don’t think anything of it. It’s my pleasure.
再次恭喜你们了
Congratulations again.
-谢谢你 -她很漂亮
– Thank you. – She’s beautiful.
-以后再聊吧 -保重
– I’ll talk to you soon. – Okay, Take care.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-都还好吧 -都还好
– Is everything okay? – Everything’s okay.
我只是希望你当时能陪着我
I just wish you’d been here.
其他人呢
Where’s everyone else?
楼下
Downstairs.
汉克和玛丽带小沃特去吃晚饭了
Hank and Marie took Junior for dinner.
他甚至自告奋勇
He has been such a trooper.
帮忙换了第一块尿布
He even changed his first diaper.
真的吗
Did he?
亲爱的 我能为你做点什么吗
Honey, is there anything that I can do for you?
任何事都可以
Anything at all?
当然有
Actually, yes.
早上我把旅行包忘家里了
I left my overnight bag at home this morning.
你应该知道的 破腹产 还记得吗
I think you get it in your head, “C-section.” You know?
我很高兴一切都很顺利
But I’m just so glad the way it all worked out.
事情来的自然而然
Doing it natural instead.
再没有比这更好的了
It just couldn’t have gone any better.
好的
Good.
那我 去拿你的东西吧
Let me… go get your things.
顺便也整点东西来 好吗
And I’ll… get my stuff, too, okay?
我在这过夜
I’ll spend the night.
爸爸
Dad.
我刚刚在洗澡
I was in the shower.
我睡过头了
I overslept.
我要迟到了 但是我会去的
I’m running late, but I’ll be there.
宝贝 我得走了
Baby, I gotta go.
有人闯进来了
Somebody broke in.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no no no no…
拜托
Come on.
该死
Damn.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天
Oh, Christ.
这周真是糟糕
This week was tough.
最糟糕的了
Toughest yet.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我知道会有这一天
I knew this day was coming.
-我的生日 -你的重生之日
– My birthday. – Your re-birthday?
日子越近 情况就越糟
Yeah, and as it got closer, it got worse.
我很害怕我做不到
I was scared shitless I wouldn’t make it.
我确实觉得自己不行
I really didn’t think I would.
连续请了三天病假
Called in sick three days in a row.
我知道我老板被惹毛了
I know my boss was pissed.
我知道自己不在乎
I guess I don’t really care.
我只是不想见任何人
I just didn’t want to see anybody.
你们大家知道是怎么回事吧
You guys know how that is.
所需要的一切就是一位朋友
All it’d take is one friend
然后我就可以继续活蹦乱跳了
And I’d be out ripping and running again.
但是我做到了 我真的做到了
But I made it. I really made it.
我一年没碰了 一直坚持到这一天
I got one year clean to the day.
你好像很累 你的眼睛有点发红
You look tired. Your eyes are kind of red.
睡饱了吗
You getting enough sleep?
实际上没有
Actually, no.
我一直在搞一个非常复杂的纹身
I’m working on this really complex new tat.
那家伙想在他背上纹满
A guy wants his whole back done up.
要有斧头 大量的火焰
Him on his chopper, flames all around.
我一直给他看设计稿
I keep showing him the design
他一直要求这改那改
And he keeps asking for changes, like,
“多弄点肌肉 多弄点火焰”
“Give me more muscles. Give me more flames.”
我就说 “第一 这不是西斯廷教堂
And I’m like, “A, this ain’t the Sistine Chapel.
“第二 对付你身上的痘痘就已经够麻烦了”
“And B, I have enough trouble working around your zits.”
我真的不愿意你在那种地方工作
I really wish you wouldn’t work at that place.
-你要少接触那些 -知道了 我会的
– You need to avoid those type of… – I know… and I do.
大多是大学生和科特兰空军基地的飞行员
It’s mostly college kids and airmen from Kirtland.
基本都是三五成群的来
It’s actually really corporate.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的工作怎么样了
So, how’s your job?
老样子 老样子
Oh, you know. Same old, same old.
休假日还得做后备训练
Doing backup training on my days off.
天 他们现在谁都敢招
God, they’re hiring anybody now.
没经验的都行 太可怕了
No experience at all. It’s scary.
你最近在谈恋爱吗
You seeing anyone?
没啊 你呢
No, you?
隔壁那男的怎么回事
What about that guy next door?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他似乎很期待
Well, he seemed to have some expectation
你介绍我认识他
Of you introducing me to him.
他知道你是房♥东
He knows you own the place.
爸 他是我们的房♥客
Dad, he’s our tenant.
仅此而已
End of story.
我为什么要跟房♥客扯上关系
Why would I get involved with a tenant?
她可真美啊
Isn’t she beautiful?
我在想她是最最漂亮的小宝宝了
I just think she’s the most beautiful baby ever.
可不是嘛
And why not?
将来一定是个名门千金
Good stock.
我去接
I’ll get it.
喂 喂
Hello, hello…
挂了
Nobody’s there.
抢到了
Beat ya!
-喂 -老兄
– Hello. – Hey, man.
卡门 你好
Oh, hi, Carmen.
是卡门
Just Carmen.
-拜托 快点 -你听说了啊
– Come on. Hurry up. – So you heard?
是好消息啊 她真的很漂亮
Good news. She’s just so beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!