上次分娩的经历太痛苦了 所以
My last labor was pretty tough, so…
为了宝宝 我同意了
For the baby, I say yes.
考虑到你的羊水偏少 我也赞成
I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side.
最好的话 还是早点动手术
It’s best we take her a little early.
这样的话 我们何不排在
So why don’t we schedule it for…
下周五怎么样
A week from Friday?
那天不是黑色星期五吧
Isn’t that a Friday the 13th?
孩子生日都定好了
We have a birthday.
16号♥
The 16th.
好日子
I like it.
你知道 说起生日
You know, speaking of birthdays,
我还得回公♥司♥一趟 那我们晚点见咯
I’ve got to run back to the office,so I will see you later?
还有一个小时就下班了
It’s an hour before closing.
你不该这么赶来赶去的
You’re supposed to be taking it easy.
我们要为泰德的生日小聚一番
We’re having a little get-together for Ted’s birthday
我还得去取蛋糕
And I’ve got to pick up the cake.
为什么让你去取
Why you?
因为我说了我去取
Because I said I would.
至少我能做这事吧
It’s the least I can do.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
我们出去逛逛吧
Let’s get out of here.
做点什么
You know, go do something.
说真的
Seriously.
记得你说起过的圣达菲博物馆吗
You know that museum in Santa Fe you talked about?
我们去参观下
Let’s take a drive.
没问题
Sure.
我不能退还那批原料 都已经钻孔切割了
No I can’t return the stock.It’s already been drilled and cut
工序都完成一半了
We’re halfway through the job.
贝内克先生请到车间来
Mr. Beneke to the shop, please.
行了 让我考虑一下 好吗
All right.Just let me think about it, okay?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
迪安 我得挂电♥话♥了
Dean, I gotta go.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
天哪 太漂亮了 谢谢大家
My God. This is beautiful, guys.Thank you very much.
快点 这些蜡烛撑不了多久
Hurry. These candles aren’t gonna hold out much longer.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不许愿吗 你得先许愿
Are you making a wish?You gotta make a wish.
好吧让我想想 经济一蹶不振
Ok, well, let’s see.The economy’s in the toilet.
中国又处处削价竞争 我不知道说啥好了
China’s undercutting us at every turn…I’m at a loss.
等等
Wait.
斯凯勒
Skyler
我想先听你唱歌♥
I want to hear it first.
绝对不行 没门
Absolutely not.No way.
你可不能拒绝老板的生日愿望
You cannot deny your employer his birthday wish.
-是的我可以 看我这样子 -求你了
– Yes, I can. Watch me. – Please!
如果这就是你的生日愿望 我只能说抱歉了
If this is your birthday wish,I feel very, very sorry for you.
-来吧 上次你唱得多好 -那都是陈年往事了
– Come on. It was so good last time. – It was ages ago.
我现在挺着个大肚子
And I’m enormous now.
跟以前判若两人了
And I don’t look anything like her anymore.
就是以前也不行啊 拜托
Not that I ever did.I mean, come on.
各位 蜡烛都快燃尽 蜡烛油滴得到处都是了
You guys, these candles are getting wax all over the place.
-答应他吧 -来吧 斯凯勒
– Seriously. – Yes, come on, Skyler.
斯凯勒
Skyler
太难为情了
It’s obscene.
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday
贝内克制♥造♥公♥司♥的老总
Mr. President Of Beneke Fabricators Incorporated
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
唱得太好了
That was fantastic.
唱得很棒 对吧
Isn’t she great, huh?
好了 吹蜡烛了
Okay, here we go.
-他根本没出现 -他已经在那了
– He wasn’t there.- He was there all right.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我坐那等了两个小时 没人来过
I sat there for two hours. Nobody came.
我只知道我的线人说他就在那
All I know is my contact says he was there.
你确定你没走错餐厅吗
Are you sure you were at the right restaurant?
是的 我非常确定
Yes, I’m positive.
-他到底在哪 -谁知道
– Where was he? – Who knows?
也许他一直呆在外面停车场里
Maybe he stayed out in the parking lot,
透过长焦镜头观察着你
Checked you out with a telephoto lens.
又不喜欢你样子
Didn’t like the cut of your jib.
话说回来
Anyway,
也无所谓了 我的线人说交易的事黄了
It doesn’t matter now because my contact says it’s a no go.
什么 你什么意思
What?What do you mean?
黄了 没成
No deal. No dice.
错失良机 不干了
Shot at and missed, shit on and hit.
等一下
Wait a minute.
他怎么能见都不见我们就决定了
How can he make that decision without even meeting me?
我跟你说过 他对选择交易对象非常谨慎
I told you he’s very cautious who he does business with.
好吗 他就像鹿一样小心翼翼
All right?He’s skittish, like a deer.
把他叫回来
Call him back.
抱歉 我不能这么做
I’m sorry.I can’t do that.
你可以的 索尔 打电♥话♥给他
Yes, you can.Call him, Saul.
首先 我从没给他打过电♥话♥ 好吗
First of all,I never called him, all right?
我都是经过好几层才联络上他的
I called a guy who called a guy who called a guy.
其次 这事没戏了
Second of all, it’s over.
明白吗 对每个人来说
Understand? With this particular individual,
机会只有一次
All you get is the one shot.
听着 我会想想其他办法
Look,I’ll see if I can scrape something else together,
但别抱太大希望
But don’t get your hopes up.
没人能像他那样拿下这么大一票货
No one else handles that kind of bulk.
妈的
Damn it.
露西 记得
Lucy, you must remember to
盐瓶 胡椒瓶一定要擦
Have the salt and pepper shakers wiped.
需要什么吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
健怡可乐 谢谢
Diet Coke, please.
再借用你5分钟时间
And five minutes of your time.
需要效劳吗
What can I do for you?
坐吧
Have a seat.
请坐
Please.
我想知道你昨天为什么不见我
I would like to know why you wouldn’t meet with me yesterday.
抱歉 我听不懂
I’m sorry.I’m not following.
我昨天就坐在这儿 等着见一个人
I sat here yesterday,waiting to meet with someone.
我相信那个人就是你
I believe that person was you.
我想你认错人了
I think that you’re confusing me for someone else.
我不这么认为
I don’t think I am.
先生 如果您有任何不满
Sir, if you have a complaint,
建议您通过电子邮件提交
I suggest you submit it through our e-mail system.
我很乐意帮您上传到我们的网站
I would be happy to refer you to our website.
有人告诉我 我要见的这个人
I was told that the man I would be meeting with
行事非常小心
Is very careful.
是个谨慎的人
A cautious man.
我相信这点上我们很像
I believe we’re alike in that way.
如果我猜得没错
If you are who I think you are,
你就该再给我一次机会
You should give me another chance.
我不认为我们有什么像的 怀特先生
I don’t think we’re alike at all, Mr. White.
你根本就不是个谨慎的人
You are not a cautious man at all.
你的搭档迟到了 他还吸毒
Your partner was late, and he was high.
是的
Yes, he was.
他毒瘾很重 是吗
He’s high often, isn’t he?
你判断力太差
You have poor judgment.
我不能跟判断力这么差的人共事
I can’t work with someone with poor judgment.
你对我生产的货了解吗
Are you familiar with my product?
据说非常赞
I’ve been told it’s excellent.
那是毋庸置疑的
It is impeccable.
绝对是最纯的
It is the purest,
放到市面上绝对供不应求
Most chemically-sound product on the market anywhere.
我可以找其他人要货
That is not the only factor.