你呢 健康状况如何
How about you?How’s the health situation?
好点了 别抽了行不
It’s better.Do you mind?
好点了
Better?
治疗看起来效果不错
It’s looking a little more positive.
我剩下的时间比我预想的多
I may have more time than I thought.
非常好
Outstanding.
说起那个死掉的
Now, as to your dead guy,
干这行难免的
Occupational hazard.
毒贩挨枪子
Drug dealer getting shot,
我就直说吧
I’m gonna go out on a limb here
这是明摆着的
And say it’s been known to happen.
你们手头的货呢 还有多少存货
Now, what about product on hand?How’s your inventory?
38多点
38 and change.
38盎司[1KG多点] 还是38克
38 ounces? Grams?
38磅[17KG多]
Pounds.
你说过让我们别坐失良机
You did say make hay while the sun is shining.
两位
Guys!
干嘛还拉长个脸
Why the long faces here?
你们简直坐拥金山啊
You’re sitting on a gold mine.
坐拥金山却卖♥♥不出去
A gold mine we can’t sell.
我们需要严密的组织结构
We need a proper infrastructure.
需要在街头有靠得住的
We need foot soldiers and dealers
毒贩销♥售♥网络
On a street level that are rock solid.
我们需要实力 需要精兵强将
We need muscle,and we need enforcers.
我们需要的是投资回报率
Payback.That’s what we need.
老天
God.
我是说 这整个过程简直就是
I mean, this entire process has just been so…
总是这么进一步退两步
It’s always been one step forward and two steps back.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
那我就只能爱之深责之切了 好吗
Let’s start with some tough love, all right?
做好心理准备了吗 听听这个
Ready for this?Here goes.
你们俩对兜售毒品实在一窍不通
You two suck at peddling meth.
就是这样
Period.
所以 别想着自己干这个了
So give up on trying to do it all yourselves.
见鬼 我都奇怪你们竟能走到这一步
Hell, I’m amazed you got this far.
我们不想再跟个
Look, we are not going to deal with
高级经销商打交道了
Another high-level distributor.
谢谢了 那条路我们试过了 此路不通
No, thank you.We have been down that road.
什么 你是说那些纹满纹身的瘾君子
What?Some tattooed speed-freak?
你们需要的是个如假包换的商人
Now,what you two need is an honest-to-God businessman.
一个把你们的货
Somebody who treats your product
当高利润日用品一样卖♥♥的人
Like the simple high-margin commodity that it is.
一个能做出口 还只做批发的人
Somebody who ships out of town,deals only in bulk.
一个干这行20年
Someone who’s been doing this for 20 years
从未失手的人
And never been caught.
你认识这样的人
You know someone like that?
我只能说 我能通过认识的人
Let’s just say I know a guy
他再通过认识的人
who knows a guy.
最后才能找上他
Who knows another guy.
容我打几个电♥话♥ 看看能不能安排你们见见
Let me make some calls,see if I can get you a meeting.
那他叫什么名字
Well, what’s his name?
无可奉告
I have no idea.
他行事非常低调
He’s very low profile.
就是这么小心谨慎
He’s careful like that.
据我所知
From what I do hear about him,
他行事跟你很像
He sounds a little like you.
你得离开这儿
I need you to leave.
听着 有些事
Look, there’s…
我有些事瞒着你
Some stuff about me you don’t know, and…
譬如说你是个贩毒的
Like you’re a drug dealer?
我大概猜到了点
I kind of got that.
你用现金付账 还用个化名 所以
You pay in cash,and you use an alias, so…
我的一个手下
One of my guys,
帮我做事的一个朋友
A friend who worked for me…
被杀了
Got murdered.
是我的错 是我让他去那一带的
It was my fault.I put him on that corner.
我先去吸几口
I’m gonna smoke some crystal,
我就是觉得你该离开这儿 毕竟你
And I just think you should go, being that you’re
已经在戒毒了
In a program and all and…
你可以跟我一块去参加戒毒会
You could come with me to a meeting.

No
不去戒毒会
No meetings.
或者就这么出去走走也好
We could just get out of here.
-吸毒对你没好处 -不 有用的
– It won’t help. – Yeah, it will.
我不需要你来告诉我这些
And I don’t need you telling me that it won’t.
我只想
I just…
好吧 我只想让你离开这儿
All right, I really just need you to go.
先生
Sir?
祝您用餐愉快
Enjoy your meal.
谢谢
Thank you
你迟到了
You’re late.
是啊 这是历史性的时刻
Yeah,We’re in the big time now.
那么 我们的主角呢
So where’s the kingpin?
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
那你知道他名字了吗
So you get the dude’s name?
不知道
No.
这么说是这样的
So let me get this straight.
他知道我们的名字
He’s allowed to know all our names,
知道我们的长相 却没有出现
What we look like,but not the other way around?
你干嘛不去叫点吃的
Why don’t you get yourself some food?
这样就不用呆瓜似的
So we won’t both sit here with our Happy Meals,
对着开心乐园餐傻坐了吗
Looking like a couple chumps?
两位 一切都还满意吧
Gentlemen,is everything to your satisfaction?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
除了那个同性恋就没人来过
This is nothing but an ankle-grab.
我不明白 老兄
I don’t get you, man.
一周前 你说得好像胸有成竹的样子
A week ago you talked like you were all ready to hang it up.
我们还有差不多40磅的货得卖♥♥出去
We’ve nearly got 40 pounds we still need to sell.
然后呢
What about after?
然后 你还想变什么戏法吗
After, you gonna make up some new magic number?
像什么 “我要钱我要钱我要钱钱钱”
Like, “I got bills. I got bills.I gotta make more.”
杰西 你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say, Jesse?
-形势有变 -我想起来了
– Things have changed. – Oh, I know.
我们的人被杀了
We got a guy killed.
你知道吗
You know what?
这都是扯淡
This is bullshit.
我先走一步
I’m out of here.
我想她这是小睡初醒呢
I think she’s waking up from a nap.
她肯定急着想出来
She is certainly going to want to get out
好好舒展下手脚了
And stretch those legs soon.
我们得留心着点你的羊水
We’ll keep an eye on your fluids.
比正常水平偏低
You’re on the low side of normal.
什么 低多少
What? How low?
只要没有急剧下降 就不会有问题
It’s not a problem unless we see a growth drop-off,
放心吧
So we’re good.
只要下周来做个超声检查
We’ll just have you in for an ultrasound next week
最近行动小心点
And keep an eye on things.
老天 你都不知道这一路有多堵
Oh, man, you would not believe the traffic.
所以我提前40分钟出发了
That’s why I left 40 minutes early.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我错过什么了吗 -给你贴冰箱上
– What did I miss? – For your refrigerator.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
看看她
Look at her.
快看
Look.
老天 面目栩栩如生呢
God. It’s like she’s here already.
我刚在跟斯凯勒说 一切都好
I was just telling Skyler everything looks great.
好了 我们商量了几个月了
Okay, we’ve been talking about it for months now.
该做决定了
It’s time to make a decision.
-知道我说的是什么吗 -剖腹产的事吗
– You know what I’m going to say? – The C-section?
如果你们同意的话 我们就排个日程
And if it’s a yes,we need to schedule it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!