怎么了
What’s up?
要买♥♥什么吗
What you need?
是买♥♥货还是停下来看我好看啊
Yo, you buying, or are you just stopping to envy?
这帮傻♥逼♥
Punk bitches.
本机号♥码505-1275223请留言
Please leave your message for 505-1275223.
请在提示音声后留言 发信息请拨…
Record your message after the tone.To send a numeric page…
闪开 小鬼
Bounce, little man.
瘦子 我现在在第二大道和黑兹尔坦路交叉口
Yo,Skinny, I’m up on 2nd and Hazeltine,
被人盯上了
Getting eyeballed hard.
有点不对劲 兄弟 快来帮我
I got a bad feeling, man.I need some backup.
尽快赶来
Get your ass up here now.
你耳朵上那是啥
What’s that thing in your ear?
我怎么跟你说的 闪开
What did I say? Get out of here!
还在瞎磨蹭什么 快走
What are you waiting for? Go!
治疗已经初见成效
We’ve made such headway with your treatments
是时候讨论下接下来的治疗计划了
That now it’s time we talked about sealing the deal.
当然
Absolutely.
你们知道的
As you know,
最初的诊断是说你的癌症不适于手术
My initial diagnosis was that your cancer was inoperable.
现在情况不一样了
That may no longer be the case.
我们认为目前来说肺叶切除手术是可取之选
We think now that a lobectomy may be a viable option.
也许还是个非常不错的选择
Maybe a pretty good option.
布冯尼克医生是国内为数不多的
Dr. Bravenec is one of the few surgeons in the country
能实施全剂量放疗后肺叶切除术的医生之一
Performing lobectomies after full-dosage radiation.
且手术成功率很高
He’s got a good track record.
成功率颇高
Pretty good.
听上去
It sounds…
很不错
Aggressive.
对 正是这样
Yes. Very much so.
你们要知道 如果不动这个手术
Understand that if you don’t have this surgery,
就只能眼睁睁等着癌细胞扩散
You’re just waiting for the cancer to spread.
这是一定的
And it will.
现在 通过之前的治疗
Now,through the treatment you’ve had already,
我们给你争取了点时间
We’ve bought you some time…
也许很久 也可能很短
Maybe a lot, probably a little,
但也就如此而已
But that’s all.
在我看来
In my opinion,
如果你愿意冒险一试
If you’re willing to take some risk,
那这就是最好的机会了
Then this offers the best chance.
治疗费用要多少
How much would it cost?
我没有医疗保险
I’m not on your insurance.
我算下来 总共费用
I’d say between 170,000
大概17万到20万
And 200,000, all in.
我这部分的费用 我当然愿意帮你尽量减免
For my part, I’d be willing to write off what I can,
但最花钱的并不是我这部分
But mine isn’t even the biggest expense.
当然 这是个重大决定
This is obviously a big decision.
两位应该会想好好商量一下
And you folks are gonna want to take some time to discuss it.
不用了
No.
我接受手术
I’ll do it.
沃尔特 你不觉得我们至少该先商量商量吗
Walt, don’t you think we should at least talk this through first?
我只是觉得这是个办法
I just think it’s the way to go.
我不得不说 你做出了正确的选择
I have to say I think It’s the right choice.
我建议我们再等上两周 让肺炎痊愈
I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks,
然后就进行手术
And then we’ll have at it.
这恐怕不行 我…
That’s tricky.I…
-预产期什么时候 -21号♥
– When’s the due date? – It’s the 21st.
还有两周就生了
So two weeks and change?
我把手术排在四周之后
I’ll book the surgery for four weeks from now.
那样的话
That way,
沃尔特能亲自迎接女儿的降生
Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter.
但不能再拖下去了
But I wouldn’t wait any longer.
14条短♥信♥…
14 messag…
天哪
God.
喂
Yeah
是我
It’s me.
你TM去哪了 我打了不下20个电♥话♥找你
Where the hell were you?I called, like, 20 times.
在忙
Working.
什么事
What is it?
康宝死了
Combo’s dead.
枪杀的
Shot.
他是哪个
Which one is he?
你不会就来这么一句吧
You did not just say that to me.
-杰西 听着 -我就知道会这样
– Jesse, listen… – That figures.
外面的人都怎么说
What’s the word on the street?
没人看到 不知道谁干的
No one’s dropping no names.
康宝出事前给我打过电♥话♥
Combo rang me before it went down.
说被人盯上了
Said dudes were mad-dogging him,
把他逼到了街角 我就知道这些
Trying to run him up off the corner.That’s all I know.
我们为啥得急着扩展地盘 我是说
Why’d we have to go pushing into new turf, yo? I mean,
你到底想做什么
What’d you expect?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道
You don’t know?
你就会说这么一句吗
Is that all you got?
我会安置好康宝的家人
I’ll do right by Combo’s people.
你得记着把你手♥机♥砸了扔了
Make sure you bust up your cell and toss it.
我们会找到凶手的
We’ll figure it out.
我很感激你能这么说
I appreciate what you’re saying and all,
但康宝死了 猴子又去了卡利避风头
But with Combo gone and Badger laying low out in Cali…
我还在缓刑期呢 伙计
I’m on probation, man.
随时都可能被抓进去
Fast track to Los Lunas.
我们眼看着
We’re on the verge
就能赚到大笔大笔的银子 瘦子
Of making some serious coin.Skinny.
怎么 你现在想收手不干吗
What, you’re gonna jump ship now?
俗话说
This game we playing,
没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活
We don’t got the street cred to survive it.
要是放在以前 大家都以为是你杀了精虫
Back when everyone thought you killed Spooge,
也许我们还有戏
Maybe we were doing okay,
但那件事…
But that whole…
用自动取款机砸人脑袋那事
Thing to the head thing, the ATM?
他那吸毒的婊♥子♥都招了
His junkie bitch copped to it.
全城的人都知道不是你干的了
The whole town knows it wasn’t you.
大家都知道了
Everyone knows?
你为什么不早说
Why didn’t you say something?
我不知道
I don’t know, man.
因为我们都喜欢你吧
‘Cause we like you and all.
我跟你说 你等着瞧好了
I’m telling you, just sit tight.
我们会没事的
We’ll get by.
我们能成的
We’ll make it.
杰西 抱歉
Sorry, Jesse.
我不干了
I’m out.
我们遇到了点小挫折
We have had a bit of a setback.
抱歉 事实就是如此
Sorry, that’s an accurate description.
你还想让我怎么说
What else do you want me to call it?
认个错怎么样 说你做错了
How about your fault? How about that?
别赖我头上
Don’t lay that on me.
负责销♥售♥的人是你
You are in charge of distribution.
是你说要扩张地盘的
You said expand the territory.
-那我也没让你们这么不小心啊 -两位 两位
– That doesn’t mean you become careless.- Guys, guys!
你们以为这是上脱口秀呢
Who do I look like, Maury Povich?
我也不是你们的婚姻顾问
I’m not your marriage counselor.
你们都是行家 拿点样子出来
Now, you’re professionals.Act like it.
遇到点小挫折 继续
Now, setback. Go.
我们有个毒贩被杀了
One of our dealers was murdered.
就像地盘争夺战一样
It was some kind of turf dispute,
很显然 我们输了
And apparently we lost.
然后我们的人都不干了
And then everyone quit on us.
我们的货完全动不了
We have absolutely no distribution.
那这些事有没有可能追查到你们头上
Is there any way any of this can be traced back to you?
我说的是警♥察♥
Now, the police, I’m talking about.
这真是不幸中的万幸
There’s your silver lining.