子什么
Fruity what?
真菌 而且已经爆发了
Fungus. And it is on a rampage.
我真看不出有什么
I don’t really see anything.
就这在那儿
Well, it’s there.
你得从哪看 这儿
You just have to know where to look. Here.
然后你把它们都锯掉
Then you cut it all out.
你把它们锯掉 然后换上新的
You just cut it out and start fresh.
我得继续了
Well, better get to it.
整间屋子都会倒塌吗
Is the whole house gonna collapse or something?
如果锯掉这些那就不会了
Not if I can help it.
你打算升职吗 这么卖♥♥力干活 该回家了
You bucking for a promotion? Go home already.
我马上走
I will.
能问下
Can I just ask…
凯勒公♥司♥的账户吗
the Keller account.
凯勒公♥司♥的账户
Keller account…
在这张资产负债表里被列为流动资产
It’s listed as a Current Asset on this balance sheet,
但是应收账款里
but the invoice was never presented to
却从没有该项发♥票♥ 所以
accounts Receivable, so.
老天
God.
总有一天我都得把
One of these days I’m going to have to sort through
老爸的业务分下类
all the Dad stuff.
他总是有很多和小公♥司♥的业务往来
He had so many “Don’t worry about it, pay me Friday”
诸如”别担心 周五结清”
Relationships with these little companies.
明天再解决吧
We’ll figure it out tomorrow.
也许还搞不定
Or not.
好的
Right.
说真的 你不会想让我把你锁在这儿吧
Seriously, you’re not gonna make me lock you in, are you?
老天
Jesus.
我没事
I’m fine.
荷尔蒙的关系 老实说 最近老这样
It’s hormones. Honestly. It happens all the time.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我猜只是
I guess it just
感觉一切如常
doesn’t feel any different.
那个
The…
好消息
good news?
我是说
I mean,
没有任何改变
nothing’s really changed.
只是延期了而已
It’s just postponed.
隧♥道♥的尽头应该会有光线
There was supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel.
但
But…
最近 感觉就像
lately, it just feels like…
隧♥道♥没有尽头
More tunnel.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我感觉自己太忘恩负义了
I just feel so damn ungrateful.
我不知道
I don’t know.
对我来说 只是感冒
For me, it was the flu.
什么
What?
我老爸去世前精神抖擞
My dad rallied at the end.
我是说 也不是沃尔特这样的好消息
I mean, it wasn’t the full-on good news Walt got,
情况不同 但我们高兴坏了
Different circumstances, but we were happy,
简直欣喜若狂
we were over the moon.
就在那个时候 我病了
And right then, I got sick.
流感 萎了好几天
Flu. Boom. Knocked me on my ass for days.
下不了床 动不了
Couldn’t get out of bed, couldn’t move.
很巧吧
Great timing.
我都没把这俩事放一块
And I wasn’t even putting two and two together.
只是想
I was just thinking,
为何是现在
Why now?
死撑着
Being that rock…
死撑着只会让你失去一切
Being that rock takes everything you got.
你今天还去工作吗
Are you going to work today?
斯凯勒 那儿烂了
Skyler, there’s rot.
我回去忙了
I work back
道歉娃娃
Apology Girl
该死
Damn!
-我真是笨手笨脚 -我来拣吧
– Clumsy. – I got it.
你不必这样
You don’t have to do that.
你买♥♥错火柴了
You’re buying the wrong matches.
-什么 -这些火柴 品种不对
– What? – Those matches. They’re the wrong kind.
红磷应该从火柴盒擦条带上划得
Red phosphorous is found in the striker strips,
不该在火柴上的
Not the matches themselves.
你要买♥♥200根
You need to get the big 200-count box of
独♥立♥装的火柴
Individual matchbooks.
有更多的擦条带 明白吗
More striker strips. You understand?
这些火柴才一个擦条带
Those only have the one.
还有别在一个地方买♥♥所有东西
And don’t buy everything in one place.
零碎着买♥♥
Do it piecemeal.
不同的商店采购不同的东西
Different items, different stores.
减少注意力
Attracts less attention.
听懂我说的了吗
Are you following me here?
就是他 那个家伙
There he is. That’s the guy.
滚出我地盘
Stay out of my territory.