沃尔特 我想说什么词来着
Walt. What’s the word I’m looking for?
管它呢 “托尔图加”
Anyway, “tortuga.”
我们的线人就叫这个名字
That was the name of our snitch.
英文意思是”玳瑁”
Bean-speak for “tortoise.”
玳瑁 海龟 你
Tortoise, turtle, what have you…
我自己都不知道有什么区别
I never knew the difference myself.
帮我满上 好吗 兄弟
Top me off there, will you, buddy?
不管怎么说
Anyway,
诗意化的
Poetic.
我猜 对 诗意化 诗意化说法
I guess, yeah. Poetic. It was poetic.
就是这个词 我猜就是这个词
That’s the word. I guess that’s the word.
喝吧
Go ahead.
最好别让你妈看见
Better not let your mom see.
我看见一根头发 或许是两根
I think I see a hair. Maybe two!
里面没虫子吧
There’s no worm in this, right?
没有 这是龙舌兰
No. That would be mescal.
说起喝醉酒来
Talk about your hangovers, okay?
有一次我在乔治亚州的格林科
I was down in Glynco, Georgia.
东部 在那儿受训
Back east, doing some training.
有个枪♥支♥指导员
Had this firearm instructor who was…
他是个特纯朴的人
He was a good ol’ boy.
好了 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
我是说 这家伙喝起酒来
I mean, this guy could put them
就像他有两个肝脏似的 懂吗
Away like he had two livers, okay?
喝酒就像鱼喝水 喝醉的了鱼
Like a fish, okay? Like a drunk fish.
我们都灌龙舌兰灌懵了
We were drinking mescal stupid. But…
沃尔特 你这是干嘛
Hey… Hey. Walt. What are you doing there?
你看我像干嘛
What does it lookating. Come on.
这孩子才16岁
The kid’s 16.
你要干嘛 争当年度最佳老爸
What are you, going for father of the year?
你看他干嘛
What are you looking at him for?
我们在庆祝呢 继续
We’re celebrating. Come on.
听着 如果我是你的话
Listen, I’d take a pass on
这杯我就不喝
That one if I were you
别再教坏这孩子了
Think we’ve been bogarting this puppy long enough.
把酒瓶拿回来
Bring the bottle back.
对不起 老兄 恕难从命
Sorry, buddy. No can do.
我的儿子 我的酒 我的家
My son! My bottle! My house!
没事
It’s all right.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
拿回来
Bring it back.
今天就这么着吧
Why don’t we just call it a day?
行吗 兄弟
All right, pal?
没事了
We good?
酒瓶
The bottle.
马上给我
Now.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
好了 宝贝
Here, sweetie.
这是你的脑子
This is your brain.
这是你吸毒之后的脑子
This is your brain on drugs.
你不该醒的
You weren’t supposed to wake up.
永远别醒还是
Ever or…?
我本打算过会儿 你知道 端进去
I was just thinking that I’d bring it, you know, in.
要我回去躺着吗
You want me to go back to bed?
不用 我想那就有点儿
No. I guess that’d be kind of…
要帮忙吗
Need some help?
我能行
I got it.
你去坐着吧
Just have a seat.
有咖啡吗
Is there any coffee?
该死 稍等
Shit. One second.
至少这个让我来吧
At least let me do that.
我不想让你干一点儿活 明白吗
I don’t want you to have to do anything, you know?
好了 成了
All right. Here.
好的那个给你
You take the good one.
这是墨西哥式煎蛋
It’s Huevos Rancheros.
看得出来
I can tell.
叉子
Fork.
给你
There you go.
那你今天打算做什么
So what are you up to today?
工作吗 不管是什么工作
Working? Whatever that means.
我陪着你
I’m all yours.
真的
Really?
你好 我是斯凯勒 请留言 谢谢
Hey, this is Skyler. Please leave me a message. Thanks.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that…
我们今晚谈谈
We’ll talk tonight,
但是我想说
But I wanted to say that
我不知道昨天是怎么回事
I’m not exactly sure who that was yesterday,
但那不是我本意
But it wasn’t me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我爱你
Love you.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that…
我们今晚谈谈
We’ll talk tonight,
-但是我想说 -你好啊
– But I wanted to say that… – Hey, there.
-谁带的吉拿棒[类似油条] -我带的
– Who brought the churros? – That would be me.
如果放在家里
If I leave them at home, I’ll wind
我会一个人全吃掉 所以
Up eating them myself. So…
其实是剩下的
They’re actually leftovers.
我们给沃尔特开了个小聚会
We had a little get-together for Walt.
不是他生日 对吧
It wasn’t his birthday, was it?
实际上
Actually,
沃尔特他
Walt’s got…
他一直在…与癌症斗争
He’s been… battling cancer.
上周我们收到了好消息
And last week, we got good news.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
但我们很乐观的
But we’re really optimistic.
太好了
Great.
有好消息太好了
Good news is great.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it is. It really is.
欢迎随时带好吃的来
Feel free to bring these any time.
我们这可有不少好东西
Got some real beauts.
C3型的加热效率是最高的
You cannot beat the thermal efficiency of the C3.
那么 无水箱的怎么样
Then again, what about tankless?
当然 我们有货
Sure. We got them.
不过好东西价钱也高
The good ones will really run up your price though.
你得多掏差不多一千二
Set you back about 1,200.
钱不是问题
It’s not an issue.
需要上门安装的吧
You want installation, right?
不用 我自己装
No. I’m gonna do it myself?
真高兴听你这么说
That’s what I like to hear.
还有这是谁 他还能无板冲浪吗
And who’s this? This guy can surf without a board?
那是飞人
That’s hover man.
他会冲浪 滑冰 滑翔
He can surf, skate, glide,
无所不能 因为他的双脚
Whatever, ’cause he’s always got a
能喷射6英寸的空气流
6-inch cushion of air under his feet.
好酷 线条不错
That’s cool. Great lines.
那这人又是谁 他有什么超能力
And this guy? What’s his superpower?
这是袋鼠人
That’s kanga man.
袋鼠人 半人半袋鼠吗
Kanga man. Half man, half kangaroo?
他袋子里的是谁
And who’s this in his pouch?
他的小伙伴乔伊
His sidekick Joey.
他坐在袋子里到处行侠仗义
He rides around in his pouch and, you know,
打击犯罪
Fights crime.
这么说袋鼠人是女的
So that makes kanga-man a she.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
只有母袋鼠才有袋子
Only female kangaroos have pouches.
对 我知道
Yeah.I know.
但你知道 这绝对是个男的
But, you know, it’s definitely a dude.
他是经实验改造过的
He’s a product of experimentation.
他很性感呢 臀型很好
He’s kind of hot, I guess. Nice haunches.
还有这个呢
And this is?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!