你不会今天还想去工作吧
You’re not thinking about going to work today, are you?
可能会的
Thought I would.
吸入器好像还挺管用的
That inhaler really seems to be doing the trick.
-怎么了 -这星期就休息吧
– What? – Just take the rest of the week.
求你了
Please.
这是你应得的
You’ve earned it.
别把自己逼太紧
Don’t push it.
另外 我还想你为这周末作准备
Besides, I want you well for the weekend.
妈妈想要开 派对
Mom wants to par-tay.
只是个小聚会 仅此而已
It’s just a little get-together, that’s all.
有可能在周日下午
Sunday afternoon, maybe?
不会很隆重 就家人和一些朋友
Nothing too big. Just family and a few friends.
我们有很多值得庆祝的事
We’ve got a lot to celebrate.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
现在
Now,
你今天打算干什么
What are you supposed to do today?
什么也不做
Nothing.
很好
Excellent.
小精灵告诉你应该再小睡一会儿
Brownie points for taking a nap.
能出来见面吗
Can you meet?
我还以为你可能
I thought maybe you…
可能已经
Might have, you know,
不在了
Kicked.
驾鹤西去了
Signed off.
我都在看讣告
I was even checking the obits.
还没那么好的运气
No such luck.
那情况怎么样
So where does it stand?
咳嗽带血 还说
Coughing up blood, giving speeches like,
“这是我应得的 我是个混♥蛋♥”
“I deserve this. I’m an asshole.”
结果怎么样
What’s the upshot?
结果
The upshot.
结果就是我患了放射性肺炎
The upshot is that I have radiation pneumonitis.
该死
Damn.
实际上并没有听起来那么糟
Actually, it’s not as bad as it sounds.
是很常见的并发症 很容易治愈
It’s a fairly common occurrence, easily treated.
事实上
In fact,
是个好消息
The news is all good.
你说好是什么意思
What do you mean, good?
就是指治好了吗
You mean, like, good good?
还是说 症状部分缓解
You mean, like, remission good?
症状缓解
Remission.
不是说我完全好了
Not to imply I’m cured.
我现在还是有癌症
I still have cancer.
但肿瘤组织已经减小了很多
But there’s been a significant reduction in the tumors.
有多少
How significant?
80%
80%.
伙计
Dude!
不可能吧
No way!
不管怎样
Now, I’m not out of the woods yet,
我还没有脱离危险
Not by any stretch.
但他们老把”机会”挂在嘴边
“Options” is the word they keep bandying about.
太好了
That’s awesome!
真的吗
Serious?
这太棒了
That’s great, man.
我是说 我姑姑她 从没
I mean, my aunt, she never…
在你这样的阶段 我从没想过还会好
I mean, at your stage, I didn’t think that could happen.
怀特老师 你太厉害了 哟
Mr. White, you kicked its ass, yo!
你肯定高兴坏了
You must be so psyched.
确实很高兴
Of course. I am.
现在我们
Now we…
我是说 我们接下来
I mean, what do we…
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
那么
So,
你想怎样
How do you want to,
继续我们的生意
You know, proceed
在得到这么好的消息以后
In light of this kick-ass news?
我们要慢慢来 谨慎一些
We’ll take our time and stay cautious.
把剩下的货都卖♥♥完
Sell off what we have.
然后
And then…
然后我想
Then I guess…
就结束吧
I’m done.
各就各位
Batter up!
大家注意
Everyone?
大家好 我想要敬大家一杯
Hey, you guys. I would like to make a toast,
用我的无酒精饮料
With my non-alcoholic beverage.
谁把音乐关一下
Somebody kill the music.
我知道一个小小的派对不能报答
I know one party can’t begin to repay
你们所有的支持和
All your support and your…
你们那么多的帮助
Your many, many kindnesses.
不过
But then again,
汉克还是准备了些玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
Hank does make one mean margarita.
我们衷心感谢大家
We really do want to thank you.
过去的这几个月
These last few months have been…
婉转得说 是个考验
A challenging time, to put it mildly.
但沃尔特勇敢地克服了一切
But I have to say Walt’s come through it like a champ.
亲爱的 我太为你感到骄傲了
Honey, I’m so proud of you.
我不能再说这些煽情的话了
I’m gonna stop with the sappy stuff.
但这是真的 确实如此
But it’s true. It really is.
长久以来 第一次
And for the first time in a long time,
我们对未来满怀憧憬
We are so excited about the future.
无论如何
Anyway,
我还要向另外两个特殊的人
I want to also express my gratitude
表达我的感激之情
To two very special people
虽然他们今天不在这里
Who couldn’t be here today.
但他们也感到遗憾并送来了贴心的祝福
But they send their regrets and their warm wishes.
格雷琴和埃利奥特·施瓦茨
Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz,
尽管你们不认识他们
For those of you who don’t know them are…
他们真的是英雄
Well, they’re heroes.
他们无限慷慨
They are incredibly generous
答应为沃尔特支付治疗费用
friends who made
此乃真朋友也
To pay for Walt’s treatment.
他们说到做到
And they did.
所以
So…
为格雷琴和埃利奥特干一杯
To Gretchen and Elliott.
还有我们的主角 快
How about the man of the hour? Come on!
给我们讲两句
Speech!
说来有趣
It’s kind of funny.
我得知自己被诊断为
When I got my diagnosis,
癌症时
Cancer,
我问自己
I said to myself,
“为什么是我”
“Why me?”
后来
And then,
那天当我知道好消息的时候
The other day, when I got the good news…
我问自己同样的问题
I said the same thing.
不管怎样
Anyway,
谢谢大家能来
Thank you for coming.
好好玩
Enjoy.
干杯
Cheers.
很鼓舞人
Inspirational.
我跟你说 我要给那帮混♥蛋♥
Tell you what. I gotta give those
一点新花样
Bastards points for originality
请听我娓娓道来
I’ll tell you that much.
一个水银开关 9伏特电池
A little mercury switch, 9-volt battery,
五六盎司C4塑胶炸♥药♥
5 or 6 ounces of C4,
这帮毒贩们就这么狂欢的
That’s how those cartel boys party.
可是为什么是海龟
But why a turtle?
这个最有意思了 它是
That’s the best part. It was a…
我到底想说什么词来着
What the hell’s the word I’m looking for?
不是隐喻 不是类比 是
Not a metaphor, not an analogy… it’s a…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!