你快不行了吗
You hanging in?
我很好
I’m good.
应该差不多了吧
It’s got to be ready by now. Right?
再多摇一会儿
Give it a little longer,
保证我们能够
Just to make sure we’re…
甲胺不会变质 是吗
Methylamine doesn’t spoil, does it?
那不是我们来这里的原因吧
That’s not why we’re here.
对我撒谎了
Lie much?
快点摇
Push.
快点
Come on.
求你了
Please.
上帝啊
God.
求你了
Please.
我为什么不直接去圣达菲呢
Why couldn’t I have just gone to Santa Fe?
为什么
Why?
怀特老师
Mr. White?
怀特老师
Mr. White?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的报应
I had this coming.
什么
What?
我的报应
I have it coming.
我活该
I deserve this.
你会好起来的
You snap out of it.
你做的每件事都是为了你的家人
First off, everything you did, you did for your family.
对吗
Right?
我只是让他们更担心更失望 还有谎言
All I ever managed to do was worry and disappoint them and lie.
上帝啊
God.
所有的谎言
All the lies.
我都没法
I can’t even…
我自己都不敢去想
I can’t even keep them straight in my head anymore.
知道吗
You know what?
去他妈的 我要走着离开这里
Screw this. I’m walking.
你可以选择跟或不跟
You can come or not.
我另一只鞋呢
Where’s my other shoe?
杰西 杰西
Jesse, Jesse
你现在处于低电解质的高危状态
Your body is running dangerously low on electrolytes.
钠 钾 钙
Sodium, potassium, calcium.
等到全部流失的时候
And when they’re gone,
你的大脑就会停止指挥
Your brain ceases to communicate with your muscles.
你的肺就会停止呼吸
Your lungs stop breathing,
心脏会停止泵血
Your heart stops pumping.
你要是走出去
You go marching out there,
一小时内
And within an hour,
你就会死
You will be dead.
你立刻收起你那副可怜兮兮的样子
You need to cut out all your loser cry-baby crap right now
想点科学的点子出来
And think of something scientific!
科学的 是吗
Something scientific, right.
怎么了 快点
What? Come on.
你那么聪明
You’re smart.
你从豆子里都能炼出毒品来
You made poison out of beans.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
这里我们有整个实验室
We got an entire lab right here.
我们把这些化学试剂加起来
All right? How about you take some of these chemicals
弄个什么火箭燃料
And mix up some rocket fuel?
至少能发个信♥号♥♥什么的
That way, you can just send up a signal flare.
要么你造个机器人帮我们
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help,
要么弄个自动追踪系统
Or a homing device or…
或者造个新电池
Build a new battery or…
等等
Wait. No.
不如我们把车上的东西拆下来
What if we just take some stuff off of the RV
造一个不一样的车出来
And build it into something completely different?
像是沙漠越野车什么的
Like a dune buggy.
那样的话 我们至少能越野了
That way, we can just dune buggy…
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What?
你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
-零钱 硬币 -我有一堆
– Change, I mean. Coins. – I got a bunch of them.
收集起来
Then gather them.
还有那些金属垫圈 螺丝 螺栓 钉子
And washers and nuts and bolts and screws
各种各样的金属零件
And whatever little pieces of metal
只要是镀锌的都行
We can think of that is galvanized.
必须镀锌的 或者本身就是纯锌的
It has to be galvanized or solid zinc.
-纯锌的 好 -帮我把刹车垫拿来
– Solid zinc, right. – And bring me brake pads.
前轮应该有的
The front wheels should have discs.
拆下来给我
Take them off and bring them to me.
刹车垫
Brake pads.
-我们要造什么 -你自己说的
– What are we building? – You said it yourself.
机器人吗
A robot?
电池
A battery.
快去
Move!
跟我见过的所有电池都不一样
This doesn’t look like any battery I ever saw.
相信我 这就是电池
Well, trust me. It is a battery.
或者说 是原电池
Or rather, one cell of a battery.
给 把海绵剪成两半
Here. Cut up the last two sponges.
还记得电解质吗
Remember the electrolytes?
动动脑子
Think about it.
电池其实也就是原电池
A battery is a galvanic cell.
也就是阳极和阴极
It’s no more than an anode and a cathode
离子在电解液里分开
Separated by an electrolyte, right?
-没错 -不管怎么样
– Right. – Well, anyway.
一极我们用氧化汞
On one side, we have mercuric oxide
还有刹车垫上的石墨
And graphite from your brake pads.
组成阴极
This is the cathode.
也就是电池的正极
This is the positive terminal.
电流就是从那里出来的
This is where the supply of current flows out from.
明白吗
You see?
然后
Then…
看我做 另外一边就是我们的阳极
Here, I’ll show you. On the opposite side is our anode.
这个
This…
是锌的
It’s zinc.
就是我们找到的硬币和所有镀锌的东西
It’s what we find in our coins and anything galvanized.
海绵就是电解液吗
So, the sponge is the electrolyte?
不 氢氧化钾是电解液
No, the potassium hydroxide is the electrolyte.
也对 这就是为什么我要用海绵去吸
But yes, that’s what I’m soaking the sponges in.
不错
Good.
很好 现在
Good. And now,
我们要用什么来传导电流呢
What shall we use to conduct this beautiful current with?
想到了什么元素
What one particular element comes to mind?
一根电线
A wire.
是铜
Copper.
-我是说 -是铜
– Well, I mean… – It’s copper.
唯一的问题是需要多少这样的原电池单元
The only question now is will this supply enough current?
我们要做多少
And how many cells will we need?
我们的材料应该够做六个
Maybe we’ve only got material enough for six.
-要把盖子盖上吗 -等等
– Put the lid on. – Wait.
正极
Positive.
阴极
Cathode.
阳极
Anode.
妈的
Damn.
非常好
That is good.
非常好 我们去试试
That’s very good. Here we go.
怎么样
How’s the…
很好
It’s fine.
我知道我可以信任你
I know I can trust you to…
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
你家人会得到你那份的
Your family will get your share.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So…
我等你的消息
I’ll be hearing from you.
大家最近怎么样
How’s everyone doing?