你听到报♥警♥了吗
Did you hear the buzzer buzz?
这是机械故障
It’s faulty. It’s a faulty mechanism.
这毛病是遗传的 还是你天生的
Is this a genetic thing with you? Is it congenital?
婴儿的时候 你妈是不是打过你的头
Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?
警报器坏了
The buzzer did not buzz,
而且是你一开始让我把钥匙放好的
And you made me move the keys in the first place,
-记得吗 -我明白你的意思了
– Remember? – I see your point.
你低能到 我必须要告诉你
Your imbecility being what it is, I should have known to say,
别让钥匙插在点火器里整整两天
“Don’t leave the keys in the ignition the entire two days!”
我原来是要放在柜子上的 白♥痴♥
I wanted to leave them on the counter, bitch!
对不起 应该是工作台
Oh, I’m sorry. The work station.
我们得想办法充电
All right, so we need to jump the battery somehow.
怎么弄
OK. How?
你没事吧
You going to be okay?
该死
Damn it.
什么味道
What’s it taste like?
糟透了吗
Bad, huh?
好的 就放这里
This is good. Right here.
给 红的接红 黑的接黑
Here. Red to red, black to black.
正极 负极
Positive, negative.
好了 发动
All right. Start it up.
这东西怎么回事
The hell’s wrong with this thing?
你得用力拉
You have to really pull.
我在用力
I am.
用力气 别像个娘儿们
Really pull. Not like a girl.
我正在拉 要么你自己来
You know what? Pull this. I am pulling.
这玩意儿也需要一点热身
It just needs to warm up a little.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
干得好
Well done.
跟往常一样 就只会
As always. Just…
干得好
Well done.
上帝啊
God.
快点啊 他妈的
Come on, you bitches.
信♥号♥♥快来啊
Hear me now.
妈的
Damn it!
太傻了
This is stupid.
我们现在必须要用你的手♥机♥了
Okay, now we have to use your phone.
这东西毁了 明白吗 毁了
This is ruined. Do you understand? Just ruined.
我知道你把线接错了 所以爆♥炸♥了
I understand you hooked it up wrong and you blew it up.
-不是这样的 -你怎么知道
– That is not what happened. – How do you know?
把我们最后点水倒上去的可不是我
I wasn’t the one who dumped out the last of our water.
就我所知的就这些
That’s what I know.
着火了 抱歉我没有考虑周到
There was a fire. Excuse me for thinking on my feet.
那就是你想的吗
Is that… You were thinking.
现在我们来搞清楚状况
Now that we have identified the problem.
你和你那愚蠢的想法 那才是问题所在
You and thinking, that’s the problem.
听着 必须得有人来接我们
Look, somebody is going to have to pick us up.
你妻子是不会注意到一个小电♥话♥的
Your wife is not going to notice one little call.
怀特老师 快点
Mr. White, come on.
好的 听着
All right, look.
干脆一点 别说废话
Make it snappy.
-漫游很费电的 -好的
– The roaming drains the battery. – All right.
唷 瘦子
Yo, Skinny, hey.
听着 你必须马上来接我们
Listen, I need you to come pick us up.
现在 好吗 我们被困在这儿了
Now, all right? We’re stuck out here.
你有笔吗 写下方向
You got a pen for directions?
铅笔当然行 别磨叽
A pencil’s fine, retard.
能写字的就行 没关系
Just something to write with. It doesn’t matter.
好的 准备好了吗
All right, so you ready?
你要延着40号♥公路向西
So you’re going to head west on the 40 for,
开大约30里
Like, what, 30 miles?
你会经过一个赌场
And you’re just gonna go past the casino
停车场上有个大箭头的
With the big arrows in the parking lot.
大箭头 超级大的那种
Big arrows, giant arrows.
会闪的那种 你肯定能看见
They light up and blink and shit. You can’t miss them.
然后你得减速
But then you’re gonna want to take it slow
右边会有条泥路
Because there’s this dirt road right
路口会有个写着3的白牌子
Before this white sign with a 3 on it, okay?
然后你就沿着路开 进入郊区
Now, you’re going to be way, way out in the boonies, okay?
非常非常远
Like, crazy far, so you just got to
你要一直沿着那条泥路开
Keep heading down that dirt road for what?
大概15英里
About another 15 miles.
真的那么远
Really? That far?
快点 会没电的
Hurry up. The battery.
沿着路开 大概15英里
Just go down that road for, like, 15 more miles.
我们离公路远着呢
I mean, we’re way the hell out here.
唷 听着
And yo, listen.
带点水来
Bring water.
现在就出发
Leave now.

Here.
他来了
He’s coming.
探索频道放过有个人
There was this guy on the Discovery Channel
爬山的时候摔断了腿
Who broke his leg mountain biking,
还要喝自己的尿来求生
And he had to drink urine for,
直到护林员找到他
You know, just until the forest ranger found him.
他说尿尝起来很烫
He said it tasted like really hot,
像以前的苏打水
Really old soda.
我们应该打电♥话♥
We should just call.
我会讲得很快的
You know? I’ll be quick. Just be like,
唷 你在哪里
“Yo, where are you?”
好吧
All right.
快点
Come on.
唷 你在哪里
Yo, where are you?
你看见白牌子了吗
So you saw the white sign?
他快来了
He’s almost here.
伙计
Oh, man.
我们真的快疯了
We’re getting really freaked out.
好的 那你现在在泥路上了吗
All right, so you’re on the dirt road?
他在泥路上了 很好
He’s on the dirt road. Good.
你刚刚过了河
You just crossed the river?
-你看见什么东西了吗 -等等 什么河
– Have you seen anything? – Wait, wait. What river?
什么河 你在说什么 伙计
What river? What the hell river you talking about, man?
没有河
There’s no river.
你能不能
Can you…
电♥话♥没电了
Phone’s dead.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在怎么办
What now?
说话啊 我说真的
Come on. Seriously?
这是什么
What’s this?
我正试着
I’m trying to
一点一点给电池充电
Trickle-charge the battery.
说真的吗
Seriously?
就这样转这东西
Just by turning that thing?
整流器
The commutator.
这也是发电机原理的一部分
It’s the part which generates the electricity.
通常情况下 活塞发动机会转动它
Usually, this little piston engine turns it,
但是现在已经完全没用了
But considering it’s lying here completely totaled…
无论如何
Anyway.
只能来点体力活了
Apply a little elbow grease…
会花很长时间的
It’ll take longer.
很长时间
A lot longer.
但是理论上
But theoretically,
应该能行
It should work.
理论上
Theoretically.
必须得行
It has to work.
明白吗
You understand?
让我试试
Can I try?
要多久
How much longer?
我不知道
I don’t know.
怀特老师
Mr. White?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!