我要去圣达菲的博物馆 不用告诉你
I’m going to a museum in Santa Fe, not like you need to know.
你去博物馆
You’re going to a museum?
乔治娅·欧基夫
Georgia O’Keeffe.
乔治娅·欧基夫
Georgia O’Keeffe.
她是个画家
She’s a painter? Duh?
画些阴♥道♥画
She does these vagina pictures.
或是别的什么
Or paintings, or…
或者画过 我不知道
Or just painted. I don’t know.
你到底在说什么
What are you even talking about?
我的事干嘛要跟你说
Why am I explaining myself to you?
我做什么不管你的事
It’s none of your damn business what I’m doing.
你要知道的就是
All you need to know is
我今天不会制毒 买♥♥东西或干类似的事
I ain’t cooking, shopping or whatever.
我来解释给你听
Let me explain something to you.
你和我必须要一直制毒到下周二
You and I need to cook through to next Tuesday.
周二 连着四天
Tuesday? Four days straight?
不管你喜不喜欢 我们别无选择
Like it or not, we have no choice.
那到底为什么
And why, exactly, is that?
我们的甲胺 快变质了
Our methylamine. It’s going bad.
-什么 -会慢慢失去化学反应能力
– What? – It’s losing its chemical potency.
除非你想再去偷一桶
Now, unless stealing another barrel sounds good to you…
见鬼的 当然不
Hell, no.
那我们就必须在它变质前抓紧制毒
We have to act fast before it goes to waste.
有笔和纸吗
You have a paper and pencil?
-快点 -好了 说吧
– Come on. – All right, all right. Go.
我还是希望你别去了
I wish you didn’t have to do this.
我也不想去啊
Me, too.
我会尽快回来
But I’ll be back before you know it,
如果需要我 就打电♥话♥
And you can always call if you need me.
还要冒险和你妈妈讲话吗
And risk talking to your mother?
那可要是紧急事件了
That’d have to be some emergency.
爱你
Love you.
路上小心
Fly safe, okay?
你居然把制毒室开到机场来
You brought a meth lab to the airport?
怎么 你说要快点 这不省了一趟路
What? You said we were in a hurry. I saved us a trip.
所有东西都买♥♥好了吗 六样东西
Did you get everything? All six?
带回流冷凝器的吗
With reflux condensers?
没错
Yes, like I said.
那快走 开车啊
Just go. Drive. Go, go.
你也早上好 伙计
Good morning to you, too, man.
-太傻了 -三大袋洋葱圈
– Stupid… – Three entire bags of Funyuns?
怎么 洋葱圈很好吃
What? Funyuns are awesome.
-天哪 -没有给我的吗
– God. – More for me.
没有含蛋白质的吗
How about something with some protein, maybe?
健康食品
Something green, huh?
天哪 我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Man, I’m getting no service.
你是怎么活着的
How are you even alive?
唷 看看你手♥机♥
Yo, check your phone.
有信♥号♥♥吗
You get any bars?
有一格
I’ve got a signal.
让我用下你手♥机♥吧
Let me use yours, would ya?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我得考虑到斯凯勒会查我的通讯记录
I have to assume Skyler checks my phone records. You know that.
-不是生意上的事 私人电♥话♥ -私人
– It’s not business. It’s personal. – Oh, personal.
-女的吗 -有可能
– What, female? – Maybe.
当然是 我猜就是
Absolutely, that’s all I need.
斯凯勒重播号♥码 然后发现是脱衣舞♥女♥
Skyler hits “redial” and some stripper answers.
听着 她才不是脱衣舞娘 好吗 伙计
Look, she’s not a stripper. Okay, dickwad?
对不起
Sorry.
我妻子会检查的
My wife checks.
饮用水吗
Drinking water?
就这些吗
Is that all we’ve got?
10加仑
Ten gallons?
怎么 你还打算在里面洗澡吗
What, you planning on taking a bath in it?
天哪
Oh, God.
别放那里 那是我们的工作台
Not there. That is our work station.
-工作台 -没错
– Our work station. – That’s right.
你干嘛不找个不会掉的地方放好
Why don’t you try to find a place where it won’t get lost?
考虑到这是我们唯一的一串钥匙
Considering this is our only set
我们现在还身处荒野
And we are a million miles from nowhere.
你怎么不把钥匙粘在你的屁♥股♥旁边
Why don’t you try sticking them up your ass sideways?
2.35磅
2.35 pounds.
2.35
2.35.
这是最后一包了
That’s the last of it.
总共多少
How many total?
19包
19.
按钱算呢
Dollar-wise?
多少
How much?
重量中间数 是2.2磅
Well, median weight… 2.2 pounds.
一共41.8磅
That’s 41.8,
算是42磅 我们最近卖♥♥多少钱
Call it 42 pounds at… What are we selling it for these days?
-4万一磅 -四万美元吗
– 40 a pound. – $40,000?
是你说要涨价的
You said raise the prices.
好的 40乘以42
All right, that’s 40 times 42,
减掉分成的钱
Minus distribution charges.
多少
What?
多少
What?
67200美元
$672,000.
总共吗
All that?
每人
Each.
每人
Each?
每人
Each.
-每人六十 – 七万两千美元
– Six hundred and… – Seventy-two thousand dollars each.
太好了
Hell, yeah!
高兴点 宝贝 快来
Come high, baby! Come on!
发电机的声音
Well, there goes the generator.
我猜是没汽油了
I think that’s it for the gas.
时间正好 唷
Perfect timing, yo.
你怎么知道
How do you figure that?
你什么意思 我们已经弄完了
What do you mean? We’re done cooking.
要到甲胺用完为止
I am not done until this barrel is empty.
我来看一下
Look at that.
我们还有10或者12加仑的甲胺
I’d say we still got 10, 12 gallons of methylamine.
别这样 你的野心到哪里去了
Come on, where’s your ambition?
上帝啊 你是认真的吗
Jesus. Seriously?
我们已经超额完成了
We are way ahead of schedule.
而且发电机也没汽油了 丙烷也快没了
Plus, the genny needs gas, we’re almost out of propane,
而且在这破地方呆得我背快痛死了
And my back is killing me from that piece-of-crap cot.
我们能不能至少休息一个晚上
Come on, can we at least just take the night off.
星期二之前你也不用回去 对吗
Look, I don’t have to take you back till Tuesday, right?
我们明天再来
So we come back tomorrow,
再继续搞这些玻璃东西
Strap on the sizzle and glass up the rest.
就这样吧
Come on!
周围总会有个小旅馆什么的
There’s got to be a Denny’s out there someplace.
看看篮球
Grand Slam?
洗个热水澡
A hot shower?
还有床
A bed?
分开住
Separate rooms.
那是条件
That’s a given.
没电了
The battery’s dead.
我叫你把钥匙放在安全的地方
Back when I asked you to put the keys in a safe place,
你放哪里了
Where did you put them?
我插在了点火器上
I left them right here in the ignition.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这不是我的错 警报器坏了
This is not my fault. The buzzer didn’t buzz.
-什么 -警报器
– The what? – The buzzer.
你把钥匙插♥进♥去的时候
It buzzes when you put the keys in
警报器会响 提醒你电池开着
To let you know that the battery’s on.
我知道 但是没报♥警♥
I know that. It didn’t buzz.
听着 我没有转钥匙 我不笨
Look, I didn’t turn the key or anything. I’m not stupid.