这些人
These people.
太可悲了
Pathetic.
我早就看过这个了
I already read that one anyway.
克兰曼的杂♥志♥比这里好多了
Kleinman has better magazines.
其实你们不用都来的
You know, you guys really don’t need to hang around.
下周才会出检查结果
We won’t even get the results till next week.
兄弟 我们当然要来 别开玩笑了
Buddy, we’re going to be here. You kidding me?
是全套的正电子电脑断层扫描吗
It is a full PET/CT, correct?
确实是全套的 不只是正电子发射断层扫描
You definitely want the PET/CT and not just the PET.
是正电子电脑断层扫描
It’s a PET/CT.
很好 你要的就是那个
Good. That’s what you want.
因为有些地方会偷工减料
Some places skimp,
有时候他们只做正电子发射断层扫描
And they only do the PET.
我不会点名道姓 但是
I’m not naming any names, but…
我只是搞不懂你们为什么不去克兰曼
I just still don’t understand why you don’t go to Kleinman.
可是沃尔特的主治医生在这里
This is where Walt’s doctor is.
但是在我们医院做 你们就不用
With us, you wouldn’t have to wait
等到下星期才拿报告
until next week to get the results.
对不起 但是这些扫描图并不难解读
I’m sorry, but these scans are not that difficult to read.
我只要看一眼沃尔特的扫描图
I could take one look at Walt’s
就能立刻知道他的情况
And tell you immediately how he’s doing.
真的不用了
Really.
医生总喜欢让人觉得 他们比技术人员聪明
Doctors like people to think that they’re so much smarter
但他们录入病人信息的时候
Than the technicians, but you would be surprised
不知道要问我们多少问题
How much they come to us for input.
我得去上个厕所
Never turn down a chance to hit the bathroom, huh?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你没事吧
You all right in there?
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
先生 你可以去更衣室换衣服了
Sir, you can go back to your changing room and get dressed.
我做得怎么样
So, how’d we do?
你做得很好
You did fine.
-看见什么了吗 -我只是个技术员 怀特老师
– See anything? – I’m just a technician, Mr. White.
戴尔克沃利医生下周会通知你检查的结果
Dr. Delcavoli will go over the results with you next week.
抱歉
Sorry.
事实上 洗钱还是挺容易的
Actually, the money laundering aspect is fairly straightforward.
但是要记住一点 不要告诉你妻子
But I gotta tell ya, the not-telling-your-wife aspect…
一下子变得有钱 多数人都会有怀疑
Most people want to know why they suddenly got rich.
她要发现的话 也是在我死后了
If she finds out, it’s after I’m gone.
他们说你还有多少时间
How much time they giving you?
几星期吧
Weeks.
可能
Maybe.
太遗憾了
Sorry to hear it.
我还希望我们能合作赚大钱
I was hoping we could make some real money together.
我们来算算帐
Oh, well. Let’s crunch some numbers.
我们要洗多少钱
How much money are we laundering?
这次16000美元
At this time, $16,000.
你干这个有多久了
How long have you been doing this?
我们刚刚出了状况
We’ve had some extenuating circumstances.
当然
Apparently.
好的 16000
All right, 16,000
洗钱要打75折
Laundered at 75 cents on the dollar,
减去我的劳务费
Minus my fee,
17%
Which is 17%,
一共是9960美元 恭喜你
Comes to $9,960. Congratulations.
你给家人留下了一辆二手速霸路车
You just left your family a secondhand Subaru.
我们会制更多毒 很多很多
We’ll just have to cook more, a lot more.
那正是我的律师意见
That’s my legal opinion.
趁热打铁 抓紧时间
Make hay while the sun is still shining.
我们这个周末应该安排点节目
You know, we should do something this weekend.
好让我们别去想检查结果
Get our minds off the test results?
事实上 我
Actually, I…
我在想该去看看妈妈
I’m thinking I should go see Mom.
真的吗
Really?
我从来没给她打过电♥话♥
You know, I never did call her.
你觉得
You’re expecting the…
扫描的结果会不好
The news from the scan to be bad.
天哪 沃尔特
God. Walt.
我需要你跟我一起积极乐观面对
I need you to stay positive with me here.
我是的
I am.
乐观积极很好
Positive is good.
我很乐观 但是乐观不能改变事实
I’m all for positive, but positive doesn’t change facts.
懂吗
All right?
不改变我们需要做好准备的事实
It doesn’t change the need to be prepared.
我知道
I know.
我只是想给自己希望
I’m just trying to be hopeful, okay?
原谅我
You know? Forgive me.
听着
Look,
我想知道妈妈是否会留给你点东西 如果
I need to know Mom’s going to leave you something if…
如果我不在了
If I’m no longer around.
我只是想去直接问问她 仅此而已
I just need to get that straight. That’s all.
相信我 我会竭尽全力为你争取的
And believe me, I’m going to earn every penny of it, too.
整天抱怨服侍她的护士
Complaining about her nurses the entire time.
“胡妮安塔把我的烟灰缸藏起来了”
“Juanita is hiding my ashtray.”
然后发表30分钟的
A 30-minute discourse about
关于糖袋子的突然失踪的长篇大论
How the sugar packets are suddenly disappearing.
她一天到晚在唠叨那些东西
And, oh, she’s counting every one of them. You know?
要是我能插上嘴就不错了
I’ll be lucky if I get a word in edgewise.
我反而觉得扫描的结果会很好
I actually think the news from the scan is going to be good.
可能你也该有个心理准备
Perhaps you should prepare for that.
我们得干点什么
We should do something.
没错
Yeah, we should.
不是 干点别的
No, something else.
我们应该出去玩
We should go somewhere.
你去过乔治娅·欧基夫博物馆吗
Have you been to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum?
展览原♥子♥弹♥的地方吗
Is that the one with the A-bombs?
乔治娅·欧基夫
Georgia O’Keeffe.
她是个画家
She’s a painter.
你从没听说过乔治娅·欧基夫吗
You’ve never heard of Georgia O’Keeffe?

Who is it?
你该上点课了
Boy, you need some educating.
我是要 快来
Yes, I do. Come here.
我们起来去圣达菲吧 玩上一整天
Why don’t we go up to Santa Fe? We’ll make a day of it.
你想要开一整天车去圣达菲就为博物馆吗
You want to go all the way to Santa Fe for a museum?
没错 我们要出发了 快起来
Yep, we’re going. Get up.
不能看场电影 或者玩玩碰碰车吗
Why can’t we just go to the movies or putt-putt?
博物馆太无聊了
It’s the shit.
让你熏陶点文化又不会死
A little culture won’t kill you.
你可能会喜欢的
Besides, you might like it.
很多她的画都像是阴♥道♥
A lot of her paintings look like vaginas.
真的
Really?
还有麦片吗
Is there still cereal?
如果我认识你 就留个言
If I know you, leave a message.
你到底在哪里 快接电♥话♥
Where the hell are you? Pick up the phone.
-杰西 快接电♥话♥ -等等 等等
– Hello, Jesse. Pick up… – Hold on, hold on.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One sec.
怎么了
What?
我一直在打你电♥话♥ 你手♥机♥上呢
I’ve been trying to reach you. Where’s your drop phone?
-我有事在忙 -取消你的所有活动
– I’ve been busy. – Clear your social calendar.
-我们得制毒 -什么 今天
– We have to cook. – What? Today?
不是 但至少今天你得去采购
No. You’ll need today at least to gather supplies.
我们需要全新的玻璃器皿 球形加热器
Now, we’re going to need all new glassware, heating mantles,
大约能制100磅的冰♥毒♥
About a hundred pounds of ice.
你有纸和笔吗
Do you have a paper and pencil?
你该写下来
You should be writing this down.
你自己去买♥♥吧 我今天有事
Go shopping yourself. I got plans.
抽大♥麻♥ 吃奇多 手♥淫♥
Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos, and masturbating
在我的字典里可不算什么事
Do not constituteplans in my book.
去你的 伙计
Screw you and your book, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!