Who’s taking a bigger risk? He likes prison.
你们带了现金对吗
You did bring the cash, didn’t you?
听着 要是这个选择太昂贵
Look, if this option is too expensive,
你们还可以 猴子在监狱餐厅呢
You can still always… Badger in the chow line.
良心也贵啊 不是吗
Conscience gets expensive, doesn’t it?
好了 目标出现了
All right. There’s our boy.
很准时
Right on time.
-往回走 -什么 好吧
– Go back. – What? All right.
那么
So…
你怎么看 他们发现我们了吗
What do you think? Did they see us?
我觉得我们没事
I think we’re good.
猴子看起来想要吐的样子
Badger looks like he’s gonna throw up.
拿给我 快给我
Give me those back. Just give them to me!
见鬼 吉米在哪儿 十分钟之前
Where the hell is jimmy? He should
他就应该在这儿了
have been here ten minutes ago.
你相信吉米这个人是真的么
You think Jimmy’s actually for real?
一个想进监狱的人
A guy who wants what’s to be in prison.
监狱可不止一种含义
There’s more than one kind of prison.
那是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
等等
Wait a minute.
不 不 不
No no no…
什么什么 让我看看
What? What? Let me see.
-那他妈是谁 -不知道
– Who the hell is that? – I don’t know.
我猜 是海森堡先生吧
Mr. Heisenberg, I presume.
该行动了吗
Time to move?
等他们交易
Not till we see the exchange.
不 不 不 残了
NO no no oh shit
-怎么 -现在才是他
– What? – Now he shows.
可以开始了吗
Okay, let’s do this.
我的天 吉米坐错地方了
My god. Jimmy’s on the wrong bench. crap!
我们惨了
We are screwed!
你干什么
What are you doing?
搞不懂 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的
I don’t get it. What’s the holdup?
东西呢 老兄
Where’s the stuff, man?
-往哪走啊 -给我闭嘴
– Where are we going? – Just shut up.
-下车 拦住他 -缉毒局的人就在那儿呢
– Get out. Go stop him. – The DEA is right there.
要是他们发现我 我们就完了
If they see me, we’re screwed.
下车 我会处理的
Get out. I’ll do something!
-什么 -快下车
– What? – Go!
汉克 原来是你啊
Hank, I thought that was you!
施拉德 视线受阻
Schrader, I’m blocked.
-我现在很忙 -你近来怎么样 感觉还好吗
– Not a good time. – How you doing? Are you feeling okay?
施拉德 视线受阻
Schrader, I’m blocked.
我们在工作 你赶紧把车开走
We’re working. You gotta get out of here.
你们在工作 是缉毒局的那些工作吗
You’re working? like DEA working?
出了什么大事吗
Is something going down?
认错人了 认错人了 在另一个椅子上
Wrong guy! Wrong guy! other bench.
沃尔特 沃尔特 …
Walt Walt …
-快走开啦 -行行 我这就走
– Move your ass now! – Okay. I’ll go and leave you alone.
-等会儿再聊吧 -往前开 往前开
– We’ll talk about it later. – Just forward! forward!
往前开吗 那我走了
Forward is better? I’ll be out of the way then?
抱歉 行了吧 抱歉
I’m sorry. All right? I’m sorry.
-你们忙吧 -待会儿再聊 快走吧
– I’ll leave you alone. – We’ll talk later. Just go.
他去哪儿了 他妈的到哪儿去了
Where’d he go? Where the hell’d he go?
等等
Wait.
发现他了
Got him.
-看来有情况 -把他们拿下
– Looks like it’s going down. – Take them!
不准动 就那 别动
Freeze. Right there. Don’t move.
天啊
Jesus.
他们好像买♥♥账了
I think they bought it.
当然了
Absolutely.
顺利逮获 长官
Textbook bust, sir.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们截获了一整磅的冰♥毒♥
Looks like we got a full pound of the blue stuff.
海森堡的真名吗
And Heisenberg’s real name?
詹姆斯·柯凯力
James Kilkelly.
非常感谢 我的荣幸
Thank you very much. It was my pleasure.
你不在家
You weren’t home,
所以我让搬运队进来了 希望这无大碍
So I let the delivery guys in. I hope that’s okay.
当然
Absolutely.
你买♥♥了张床
So you bought a bed.
什么尺寸 大号♥的
What is that? A king?
带枕头
Pillow top?
天哪
My god.
你还真是化学老师
You really are a chemistry teacher.
不介意吧
You mind?
我化学学得很烂
I was terrible at chemistry.
我更偏向于人文学科
I’m more of a humanities guy.
-你怎么找到我的 -我们应该谈谈那件事
– How did you find me? – We should talk about that.
要找到你可不是一般的难啊
It should be much, much harder for people to track you down.
我的私人调查员收了我三个小时的费用
My P.I. charged me for three hours.
我很怀疑他有没有用到一个小时
So I seriously doubt it took him more than one.
那么这就是所谓的
So this is what,
要挟吗
Blackmail?
我是你的律师
I’m your lawyer.
你对我说的一切都是保密的
Anything you say to me is totally privileged.
我又不是那种搞敲诈勒索的人
I’m not in the shake-down racket.
我是律师
I’m a lawyer.
甚至毒品贩子都是需要律师的 对吗
Even drug dealers need lawyers, right?
尤其是毒品贩子
Especially drug dealers.
那又怎样 你这样做
So what, you’re just doing this out
就是出于你自己的好心
of the kindness of your heart?
拜托 你知道我的每小时工资多少吗
Come on. Have you seen my hourly rate?
顺便问下 你把钱放哪儿
By the way, where do you keep the money?
是放在床垫里吗 或者是
Is it in your mattress? Is it in a
放在果冻盒子里埋在后院吗
jelly jar, buried inside your yard huh?
你的搭档小鬼说不定是
This kid mayhew may be the first
第一个被抓的
of your guys get picked up.
但他不会是最后一个 要是我能找到你
But he won’t be the last. And if I can find you,
那么离警♥察♥盯上你又有多远呢
How far behind can the cops be?
我搞不懂
I don’t understand.
你到底想干什么
What exactly are you offering to do for me?
汤姆·海根对维托·克里昂做了什么 [《教父》角色]
What did Tom Hagen do for Vito Corleone?
我又不是维托·克里昂
I’m no Vito Corleone.
别开玩笑了 现在你就是弗利多 [《教父》角色]
No shit! Right now, you’re Fredo.
但是有合理的建议
But with some sound advice and the
和适当的引导 谁会晓得呢
proper introductions who knows?
我告诉你一点 你的产品不错
I’ll tell you one thing, you’ve got the right product.
要是被缉毒局盯上了的
Anything that gets the DEA’s panties in this big a bunch…
就吃不了兜着走了
You’re on to something special.
我愿意为此尽点薄力
And I would like to be a small and silent part of it.
好好考虑下吧
Food for thought, yeah?
假如你想多赚些钱
So if you want to make more money
并且想把赚来的钱留住
And keep the money that you make…
“请致电索尔”
“Better Call Saul!”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!