而且他还很怕我
Plus he’s scared shitless of me.
我们出了四千美元 是做生意成本费
We pay four large. Cost of business.
从猴子的工资里扣
Take it out of Badger
这是他第一次失手 会差到哪里去呢
And it’s only his first dealing rap, so worst case scenario?
他们把他保释出来
They plead him out, he does five months
他捡了五个月的垃圾
picking up litter ina fellow potato-eate
谁在里面接应
So who goes inside?
我不想露面
I don’t need them seeing my face.
我不想让他们看到我
I don’t need them seeing my face.
为什么 你一看就是常客
Why not? You look like his typical clientele.
扯蛋
Dick.

Fine.
我们抛硬币
We’ll flip for it.
选一个
Call it.
人头
Heads.
梅休 梅休先生
Mayhew? Mr. Mayhew?
梅休先生
Mr. Mayhew.
欢迎光临 请坐
Nice of you to come down. please.
看看
Look at you.
我该报♥警♥说我找到D.B.库帕了吗
Should I call the FBI and tell them I found D.B.Cooper?
D.B.Cooper: 越狱里的人物
开玩笑
Joking.
过来
Please, come on.
过来吧
Come on.
请过来
Please.
你好
Hello.
索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman.
请坐
Please sit.
很抱歉 我们要这么
So it’s a shame that we have to
偷偷摸摸的见面
Meet under theseme mystery
你应该有什么东西要给我吧
I believe you have something for me?
梅休 是爱尔兰人还是英国人
Mayhew. Is that irish or english?
爱尔兰人
Irish.
天哪 爱吃土豆的同性恋
Faith and begorrah! A fellow potato-eater.
我的真名叫麦吉尔
My real name’s Mcgill.
起个犹太名是为了吸引老乡
The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
可以说 他们只要同乡人
They all want a pipe-hitting
为他们脱罪
member of the tribe, so to speak
我跑题了 有好事发生
I digress. Good things are happening.
你的侄子马上就出来了
Fact is, your nephew’s gonna get out in no time.
太好了
That’s wonderful.
还有些细节问题要解决
There’s still a few details to be ironed out,
但现在缉毒局牵扯进来了
But now that the DEA is involved,
我看他多半是要判刑或者缓刑
I think he’s looking at time served and probation.
把你的电♥话♥给弗朗西斯卡 我们稍后联♥系♥
So leave your number with francesca, and we’ll be in touch.
抱歉 缉毒局
Excuse me, the DEA?
毒品缉私局
That’s the drug enforcement administration.
联邦调查局人员
The feds.
我不想说破的
I hope that I’m not the breaker of bad news,
但你的侄子
But your nephew got mixed up with
和一些来路不明的人搅在一起
Some pretty nasty customers
我明白
I understand that. But what does
但这和缉毒局有什么关系
That have to do with the DEA
他们在跟踪一个神秘人物
They’re after some mystery man,
叫做海森堡的重量级神秘人物
Some heavy-hitter that goes by the name Heisenberg.
他们迫切想找到此人 就像刀想切肉
They want this guy like the ax wants the turkey.
貌似小布兰登能提供信息
Seems young Brandon may have information
找到海森堡
that could lead Heisenberg…
开心点
Jesus, cheer up!
这是好消息
This is good news. I mean,
布兰登首先冲进粪堆
Brandon fell head-first into the doo-doo pile
他得沾上点古龙水的味道才能出来
And came up smelling like Paco Rabanne.
听着
Look, look.
我觉得 我们应该
I just think that we should
看看有什么其他选择
Review our options.
选择
Options?
我来告诉你 你有什么选择
I’m gonna tell you what your options are.
你一共有两个选择
And you got a grand total of two.
第一 布兰登老实做事
Option a, Brandon takes the deal.
第二 布兰登进监狱
Option b, Brandon goes up to the penitentiary
尝尝被人爆菊花的滋味
And gets his rectum resized about yay big.
听着 会不会
Look, look. what about…
遭人报复 如果猴子
Reprisals? I mean, if badger…
如果布兰登
If Brandon…
把海森堡供出来
Informs on this Heisenberg…
要是 希望不会
I mean, what if… god forbid…
他们会不会
That they decide to…
报复
Take revenge?
你怎么跟他说的
What have you been telling him?
那孩子一直在叫
The kid keeps spouting off about
“如果我说了 他们会要了我的命”
“if i talk, thehat’s not good
现在他可是这案子的关键
Right now, he’s the only thing holding up this deal.
-很好 -一点都不好
– Good. – No, that’s not good.
太恐怖了 相信我 先生
That’s terrible. Trust me, sir,
你的侄子在监狱里呆不了两星期的
Your nephew won’t last in prison two weeks.
你得劝他冒一次险
You let him take his chances on the outside.
或许我该申请证人保护
Maybe I can work in some witness protection.
不 听我说
No, look, look.
那是一群穷凶极恶的人
These are vicious, desperate people.
我听说
I’ve been told that
他们有人杀了人
One of them killed another man
用ATM机碾碎了他的脑袋
By crushing his head with an ATM machine.
人们总喜欢从ATM机中找点乐子
People love to take credit for the fun ones.
被爆头的那个家伙
The guy who got his head smooshed
曾经是我的客户 他说
Used to be a cged,” he said.
他的妻子杀了他 对吧 这是众所周知的
His wife killed him, all right? It was open and shut.
相信我 你们没啥好担心的
Trust me, you folks have nothing to worry about, okay?
我会把你侄子弄出来的
I’m gonna set your nephew straight,
保证安然无恙
Get him singing like a canary…
一切都会好的
All’s right with the world.
1万美元
$10,000.
1万
10,000.
现金付款
Cash to you.
我没说让你不管案子
I’m not saying to throw the case.
只是
Just…
别告诉缉毒局
No talking to the DEA.
你说的是我心里想的话吗
Are you saying what I think you’re saying?
是的
Yes.
会怎么样
What’s it going to be?
那家伙不肯被收买♥♥
That dude wouldn’t take a bribe?
那家伙在那里 是我们口中的索尔·古德曼吗
That dude in there? Saul Goodman we’re talking about?
“引起道德公愤” 他说
“Morally outraged,” he said.
-威胁我说要报♥警♥ -猴子要告密
– Threatened to call the police. – And badger’s gonna spill?
像埃克森·瓦尔迪兹号♥邮轮泄油事件一样
Like the Exxon Valdez.
我们该怎么做
So what do we do about it?
弗朗西斯卡 我跟着你回家怎么样
Francesca, how about I follow you home?
不用
No.
确保你安全
For safety!
什么
What?
天哪 你差点要了我的命
God, you are killing me with that booty.
别这样 伙计们
Talk to me, guys!
别这样 告诉我你们想要怎么样 天哪
Come on. Just tell me what you want! Jesus!
不 不 不 …
Oh, No no…
不是我 是伊格纳西奥 是他
It wasn’t me! It was Ignacio! He’s the one!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
好吧 说英语
All right, just speak english.
不是拉罗派你们来的吗 不是拉罗
Lalo didn’t send you? No Lalo?
-是谁 -谢天谢地
– Who? – Thank god!
我以为
I thought…
先生们 我能为你做些什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!