Badger got busted.
他在监狱里
He’s in jail.
宝贝儿 我回来啦
Honey, I’m home!
太慢啦 过得怎么样
Too slow! What’s up?
你的命比该死的猫还多[猫有九条命]
You’ve got more lives than a damn cat.
现在我就差学会自己舔毛啦
Now if I can only learn to lick myself.
过得怎么样 伙计们 见到你真好
What’s up, guys? Good to see you.
好啦
All right!
回去工作吧 看在上帝份上
Let’s all go back to work, for christ’s sake!
来我办公室 老弟 让我看看
In my office, man. Let’s see what
你们这帮怪物最近在鼓捣啥
You bozos have been up to lately.
你还好吧
You okay?
挺过来了
Hanging in?
你看呢
What’s it look like?
警局送来的这是什么东西
What’s this from APD?
我跟他们联♥系♥过 问他们
I been checking with them to see if they
见没见过那位大名鼎鼎的蓝冰♥毒♥贩
come across that famous blue meth of yours.
碰巧的是 昨天晚上
Sure enough, last night.
他们抓了个货真价实的毒贩子
Got themselves an honest-to-God dealer.
我正想开车过去打个招呼
I was thinking of cruising over and saying hello.
也许你想一起去
Maybe you’d like to go with me.
好啊
Well, all right.
你当面告诉我说你不是警♥察♥的 伙计
You told me to my face you weren’t a cop, man.
我觉得被利用了
I feel manipulated.
我以为我们能一起出去玩
I thought we were gonna hang out.
我们正一起玩呢 猴子
We are hanging out, badger.
你喜欢我叫你猴子还是布兰登
You like Badger or Brandon?
我喜欢 那些 不滥用宪法的人
I like people who don’t, like, abuse the constitution.
猴子 听我说
Badger, listen.
兄弟 我这是在帮你
I’m trying to help you here, man.
只要你告诉我谁给你供货
If you just tell me who your supplier is,
我想你就没什么大事了
I think this can end very well for you.
怎么我不在场就跟我的当事人谈话
What are you doing talking to my client without me present?
鬼鬼祟祟的小贱♥货♥
You sneaky pete!
什么跟什么呀
Which is which?
怎么 你从娘胎里出来就被警局雇了
What, did the academy hire you right out of the womb?
你们这帮家伙越来越年轻了
You guys get younger every…
你跟娃娃脸说了什么 有没有说傻话
What’d you say to baby-face? Did you say anything stupid?
我说的”傻话” 是指说任何话
By anything stupid, I mean anything at all.
你看你 张着个嘴 像个吱哩哇啦的伴唱
Look at you. Mouth open, vocal chords a-twitter.
我们待会儿再说 现在 你出去
We’ll talk about it later. Right now, You out.
10分钟 去吧
Ten minutes ago! Go on!
这是有法律的 探员
There are laws, detective.
你幼儿园老师肯定给你念过吧
Have your kindergarten teacheah, right?
去喝包果汁 睡个午觉 去吧
Go grab a juice box. Have a nap. Go on.
好了
All right.
你是哪位
Who do we have?
布兰登·梅休
Brandon Mayhew.
布兰登·梅休
Brandon Mayhew.

All right.
布兰登·梅休
Brandon Mayhew.
我们开始 公共场所手♥淫♥
Here we go. Public masturbation.
-什么 -我不明白 你干嘛那样
– What? – I don’t get it. What’s the kick?
干嘛不在家干 就跟我们其他人那样
Why don’t you do it at home, like the rest of us
对着纯平电视 看着50个台的收费节目
With a big flat-screen TV, 50 channels of pay-per-view?
在星巴克 真不错
In a starbucks. That’s nice.
那不是我啊 老兄
That ain’t me, man!
我是 我是那个卖♥♥冰♥毒♥的
I was… I was the guy who was selling meth.
据称是
Allegedly.
好了 明白了 冰♥毒♥ 对对
All right. I got you. Meth. Right.
抱歉 对错号♥了
Sorry, that was a little transpositional error.
不是什么大问题
Nothing a little wite-out can’t take care of.
够判重罪的量
And a felony quantity.
-刚超过 -是啊 刚超过
– Just barely. – Yeah, just barely.
这的警♥察♥都跟卖♥♥肉的屠夫一样
The cops around here are like butchers,
都会用指头碰秤杆
Always got their thumbs the scales.
不过庭上争这个就看运气了
But good luck arguing that in court.
我们说正事吧
Let me get down to brass tacks.
我会给你一个打电♥话♥的机会
I’m going to get you a second phone call.
你可以打给你妈妈或者爸爸
You’re gonna call your mommy or your daddy
或者你的教区牧师 童子军队长
Or your parish priest or your boy scout leader,
让他们给我张四千六百五十块的支票
And they’re going to deliver me a check for $4,650.
我会把数字写在名片后面
I’ll write that down on the back of my business card.
四 六 五 零
4-6-5-0.
我要现金支票
And I need that in a cashier’s check
汇票也行 都不要紧
Or a money order, doesn’t matter.
事实上 我想要汇票
Actually, I want it in a money order.
收款写冰站斑马联盟
And make it out to ice station zebra associates.
那是我的户头 完全合法
That’s my loan-out. It’s totally legit.
只是为了避税的缘故
It’s done just for tax purposes.
之后我们可以讨论用维萨还是万事达
After that, we can discuss Visa or Mastercard,
美国运通绝对不行 你也别问了
But definitely not American express, so don’t even ask.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
你会帮我脱罪的 是吧
You’re gonna get me off, right?
怎么 我看起来很像你高中女朋友吗
What, do I look like your high school girlfriend?
摸上几下就等不及了
Five fingers no waiting?
我说笑话呢 布兰登
That’s a joke, Brandon.
笑一笑
Lighten up.
孩子 我向你保证
Son, I promise you this.
我会给你钱能买♥♥到的
I will give you the best criminal
最好的刑事辩护
defense that money can buy?
弗朗西斯卡 我已经搞定了
Francesca, I took these already.
我不是都搞定了吗
Didn’t I take these already?
听着 那是你的问题
Look, it’s on your head. You’re not
你不应该吃双倍的维他命A
supposed to double Vitamin A,
对肝脏不好
It’s bad for the liver.
好了 下一个是谁
Okay, who’s next?
见过了 我见过他了
Did him. I did him.
他选了公共辩护律师 谢谢你了
That one went public defender. Thanks for nothing.
我那个手♥淫♥的小朋友呢
What happened to my masturbator friend
你搞得我晕头转向的
You get me turn around
别挂电♥话♥ 我待会儿跟你说
Hang on. I’ll get back to you.
先生们 我察觉到你们在谈论我的代理人
Gentlemen, I sense you’re discussing my client.
有什么能跟我分享的吗
Anything you care to share with me?
当然 你的那些广♥告♥烂透了
Sure. Your commercials? They suck ass.
我在抽风的妓院里看的戏都比这好
I’ve seen better acting in an epileptic whorehouse.
是你妈工作的那家妓院吗
Is that like the one your mom works at?
她还搞买♥♥一赠一优♥惠♥吗
Is she still offering the two-for-one discount?
禁毒署哈
DEA, huh?
当街抓人
For a street bust.
两家衙门想拿那小讨厌鬼怎么样呢
Now, what would two feds want with that little twerp?
这种事早晚都会有的
Sooner or later, this was gonna happen.
你想要指数增长
You want your exponential growth,
准会有人被抓 就这么简单
Guys are gonna get busted. Simple as that.
我们给他请个真正的律师如何
So how about we get him a real attorney?
我是说 这是什么鬼东西
I mean, what the hell is this?
这就是他雇的人
This is who he hires?
什么 开什么玩笑
What? Are you kidding me?
这是最佳人选 如果是我就会请他
This is the guy you want. This is the guy I’d hire.
-这就是你要请的人 -还记得埃米利奥吗
– It’s the guy you’d hire. – Look, you remember Emilio?
这家伙把埃米利奥弄出来两次了
This dude got Emilio off, like, twice.
每次都差点判死刑了
Both times, they had him dead to rights, yo.
却又逃了出来
And then poof!
那家伙像是霍迪尼
Dude’s like Houdini.
Houdini: 魔术界逃脱大♥师♥
说实话 事情变棘手了
Seriously, when the going gets tough,
该找个刑事律师了
You don’t want a criminal lawyer.
你要找”刑事案”律师
You want a “criminal” lawyer.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I’m saying?
看 我们都没事 怀特先生
Look, we’re in good shape, Mr. White.
猴子对我们忠心耿耿
Badger’s way too loyal to roll.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!