我只是觉得这有点过了
I just think it’s asking a lot.
他知道情况
He knows it.
他只想表达歉意
He’s done nothing but apologize.
以后每个周末都要去吗
Is this going to be every weekend now?
只到这个季度末 你知道的
It’s just the end of the quarter. You remember how that was.
我赚的可是双倍薪酬
But I am earning double time.
看在钱的份上
There’s a bright side.
等世上最懒的孩子醒了以后
So, when the laziest boy in the world wakes up,
让他把运动鞋洗了 代我跟他说再见
Tell him he better wash those sneakers. And I said “bye.”
顺便告诉他这次要把鞋晾干
And tell him to let them air dry this time.
我可不喜欢鞋子在我的烘干机里
I don’t want them banging the hell out of my dryer.
怎么了
What?
星期六也要穿得那么正式吗
What, you don’t even get casual Saturday?
你看起来真美
You look nice is all.
这是工作 大家都这么穿
It’s work. Everybody’s gonna be there.
好吧
OK
今晚买♥♥个披萨吃怎么样
Maybe we’ll order a pizza tonight?
再见-再见
Bye-Bye
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒和小沃特的家
Hi. You’ve reached Walt, Skyler, and Walter Junior.
有事请留言 我们会与你联♥系♥
Please leave a message, and we’ll get back to you.
斯凯勒 你在吗
Skyler? Are you there?
我真不知道该怎么办
I just don’t know what to do.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
玛丽
Hi, Mary.
是我 发生什么事了
It’s me. What’s up?
昨天我回家的时候 发现他回来了
Yesterday I got home and found him.
他都没告诉过我要回来
He didn’t even tell me he was coming.
有人被杀了吗
A man was killed?
一个联邦调查局的 就在他眼前
A federale, right in front of him.
三个探员受了伤 有一个没了一条腿
Three agents wounded, one lost his leg.
就好像是在伊♥拉♥克♥一样
It’s like what you hear about in Iraq or something.
-那些爆♥炸♥装置 -上帝啊
– The IEDs. – Oh, jesus.
我从史蒂芬·戈麦斯那里听来的
I had to hear about it from Steve Gomez.
汉克跟他的上级汇报了整整半小时
Hank talked to his ASAC for about an hour.
汉克都该拿奥斯卡了 他装得若无其事
Hank should win an oscar. He’s so damn breezy with the man.
一挂上电♥话♥ 又躺到床上去了
He hangs up the phone, goes right back to bed.
只是不停地说
And all he keeps saying is,
我很好 我没事 让我一个人呆会儿
“I’m fine. I’m fine. Leave me alone.”
宝贝 现在不是时候
Baby, not now.
是我 汉克
It’s me, Hank.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
怎么了
What’s up?
我只是
I just…
介意我进来吗
Do you mind if I…
那么
So…
你感觉怎么样
How you doing?
不太好
You know. Lousy.
拉肚子 一次又一次
Montezuma’s revenge, big time.
所有的东西从我体内通过
I mean, everything’s going through me
感觉就像屎通过了锡管[指拉得身体没知觉]
Like crap through a tin horn.
最好别靠我太近
Better not get too close.
我要冒个险
I’ll take my chances.
你大概知道华雷斯的事了吧
I guess you heard about what happened down in Juarez?
太可怕了
Terrible.
还能指望畜生干出些什么
What do you expect? Freaking animals.
像是现代版的电影”启示录”
Like Apocalypse now down there.
[译注: 影片《现代启示录》]
就像是窝在丛林里的科茨上校
It’s like colonel kurtz holed up in his jungle.
而埃尔帕索的指挥官让我回家
And my SAC in El Paso sends me home.
这可是个英明的领导决策
Now, that’s a sound leadership decision right there, huh?
不让二把手
You don’t put your second most senior man
继续追踪那些没娘养的混♥蛋♥
on the trail of those motherless bastards,
而是让他回家
You send him home.
我被告知 “他去取证物袋了”
I was, you know, “He’s out getting an evidence bag,
“所以毫发无伤”
“and so ends up without a scratch on him.
“照片肯定是有问题”
“So must be something wrong with that picture.”
所以你回来了不再回去了
So are you home for good?
随机应变吧
Playing it by ear.
“待定”
“To be determined.”
有没有想过跟谁谈谈这事
Think you might want to talk it through with somebody?
跟谁 心理医生
What? A shrink?
我不能 走出这一步
I can’t. Start going down that road,
工作就想别要了
Kiss your career goodbye.
或者玛丽
Or Marie.
或者我
Or me,
如果你愿意
If you like.
我不知道该怎么说
You know, I don’t know how to say this.
我做的事情
You know, the things I deal with,
你我之间不太有
You and me don’t have much of a…
用你的话说就是共同感受
What you might call an experiential overlap.
如果我说有呢
What if I told you we do?
我一辈子都过得战战兢兢
I have spent my whole life scared.
担心有些事会发生
Frightened of things that could happen,
可能会发生 可能不会发生
Might happen, might not happen.
整整50年我都这么过来
50 years I spent like that.
每天3点钟就惊醒
Finding myself awake at 3 in the morning.
可你知道吗
But you know what?
自从收到诊断书
Ever since my diagnosis…
我反而睡得香
I sleep just fine.
然后我意识到
And I came to realize
恐惧才是最糟糕的事情
It’s that fear that’s the worst of it.
恐惧才是真正的敌人
That’s the real enemy.
所以
So…
起来
Get up.
回到现实世界
Get out in the real world.
狠狠地揍那个杂种
And you kick that bastard as hard as you can
打他个满地找牙
Right in the teeth.
再数一遍
Do it again.
快点
Go on.
一万整 跟上次一样 一分不少
$10,000 even. Same as last time. It’s totally accurate.
我和你 会把这机器填满
You and I, we are gonna feed this machine.
让它24小时转个不停
I want it running 24 hours a day.
说的是
Right on.
不是你的吧 我可收下了
Not yours, I take it.
我们分分 一万
We got 10,
两万
20,
三万
30,
每人四万五
44.5 each.
三磅应该是每人四万八
3 pounds should be 48 each.
少了谁的
Who’s short?
别急 没人少给钱
Don’t freak. We didn’t get ripped off.
猴子的钱还没交齐
Badger hasn’t kicked in his full amount.
我听说他准备熬通宵
I know he’s planning on pulling an all-nighter,
-这会儿八成还睡着呢 -那就叫他起来
– So he’s probably still in the sack. – Then wake him up.
叫他给了钱再去睡
He can sleep after we’re paid.
你搞这么猴急干啥
Why you gotta be such a hard on?
你不是他兄弟 你是他老板
You’re not his pal. You’re his boss.
得让他们怕你 才能赚大钱 记得吗
This only works when they’re scared of you. Remember?
见鬼
Jack off.
直接连到语♥音♥信箱了
It’s going straight to voicemail.
语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail?
冷静点儿 好吧 数你的钱
Just chill, okay? Count your money.
康宝
Combo,
看见猴子没有
You seen badger?
别帮他打马虎眼
Yo. Don’t you cover for him!
我问你问题
I ask you a straight-up question,
你就给我直接答
I expect a straight-up anwser.
怎么
Well?
他们不敢告诉我
They were too scared to tell me.
猴子被抓了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!