What the hell is he doing down there?
你去哪啊
Where you going?
这儿需要证物袋对吗 很大的证物袋
We need an evidence bag, right? Pretty big one.
怎么回事 施拉德
What’s the matter Schrader?
以前从没见过龟背上驮着的人头吗
You act like you never saw a severed human head on a tortoise before.
欢迎来到
Welcome to…
老天爷啊 我的腿
God damn, my leg.
游戏规则变了
The game has changed.
这里是我们的天下了
This is our city.
知道吗 都是我们的了
All right? All of it.
整个城市都是
The whole damn place.
都是我们的地盘
Our territory.
我们要在这当家做主
We’re staking our claim.
啥时出货在哪出货 都由我们说了算
We sell when we want, where we want.
我们都要称王称霸 明白吗
We’re going to be kings. Understand?
当然 我做国王 你们就是王公贵族什么的
I’m going to be king and you guys will be princes or dukes or something.
-我想做骑士 -先说最重要的
– I want to be a knight. – First thing’s first.
我们得发展更多的下家 跑腿的 懂吗
We got to get more dealers.Foot soldiers.Right?
这些人给你们干活
Now they’ll be working for you.
你们跟着我♥干♥ 他们又跟着你们干
You’re working for me,and they’re working for you.
听懂了吗
You follow me?
一层一层的
Layered,
像玉米脆饼一样 这叫指数生长
Like nachos.Exponential growth.
这才叫成功
Now that’s Success,
大大的成功
With a capital “S”.
干得好 干得好
Straight up.Straight up.
-一定能成 -真TM酷
– For shizzle. – Frigging awesome.
搞定了
We’re set.
兄弟们都准备好了 我们要赚大钱了
Our boys are ready.Gonna be some mad cheddar.
怀特先生 赚大钱啊 大堆大堆的美钞
Cheddar, Mr. White.Fat stacks, dead presidents.
都是现钞
Cash money.
我们要占领整座城市
We’re going to own this city.
我们开价不够高
We’re not charging enough.
什么
What?
垄断市场 再抬高价格
Corner the market,then raise the price.
简单的经济学原理
Simple economics.
泰德 进来啊
Ted. Come on in.
-看来他们都帮你安排好了 -是的 非常周到
– Looks like they got you all set up.- Yeah. It’s perfect.
离洗手间够近 我就不用挺着大肚走太远
I am close enough to the bathroom not to waddle too far,
非常贴心
And that’s very nice.
我想那是在讨好你吧-是啊
I figured that might be a deal-breaker.Yeah.
听我说
Listen, I…
我想感谢你让我回来工作
I wanted to thank you for having me back.
你用不着谢我 公♥司♥需要你
You don’t have to thank me.I need you.
现在喝酒好像有点早 是吧
It’s a little early for wine, isn’t it?
糟糕 是葡萄汁 我早上给女儿做早餐来着
Damn. It’s grape juice. I’ve been making the girls breakfast in the morning.
那丹尼斯怎么样了
How’s Denise doing?
我们一年前就分手了
We split up about a year ago.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
她现在肯定更开心 我也是 大部分时间都是
She’s definitely happier now.I guess I am, too, most days.
我们从高中就在一起了
Together since high school.
是啊 我记得
I remember that.
总之
Anyway…
-我也不知道 人是会变的吧 -我猜也是
– I don’t know. People change. – I guess
我只想说 欢迎你
Anyway,I just wanted to welcome you…
欢迎回来
welcome you back.
那就自动贩售机那再见咯
I’ll see you around the vending machines.
好的
OK.
我们该找一天一起吃饭 像过去一样
We should have lunch one day.Like old times.
当然
Sure.
探测卫星信♥号♥♥
搜索中…
搜索中…
-你好 -好你个头
– Hi. – Hi yourself.
听我说
So, listen.
我其实不叫杰西·杰克逊
My name’s not really Jesse Jackson.
我叫杰西·平克曼
It’s Jesse Pinkman.
你看到的那个人
And that guy you met,
他也不是我老爸
He’s not my dad.
你不会把我赶出去的
You’re not going to kick me out,
对吗
Are you?
我还真挺喜欢这里的
‘Cause I actually really like it here.
你做的事跟我没关
I don’t make it my business what you do.
只要别在这干就行
So long as you don’t do it here.
我说 我新买♥♥了个超赞的宽屏电视
So, I got this kick-ass new flat-screen.
想看看吗
Want to see?
这玩意能让黑色看起来
It’s got that thing where the blacks are, like,
真的真的很黑
you know, really,really, really black,
还有
And the…
杜比6.0环绕之类的
Dolby six-point-whatever,
所以效果肯定超震撼的
So it’ll really rock the house.
不过 我会把声音调小点的
But I’ll, you know…I’ll keep it way down.
当然会的
Of course.
探测卫星信♥号♥♥
搜索中…
真不明白这该死的怎么弄这么久
I don’t know what the hell’s taking so long.
拜托 快点吧
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!