我的老天 那个声音
Oh, my God, the sound…
那声音怎么都忘不了
It’s still in my ears.
还有那血 喷得到处都是
You know, and the blood,like, everywhere.
怎么会有那么多血 简直无法置信
Like, there was so much,you would not believe.
老兄 你就行行好给我吧
Man, will you just please give me…
把大♥麻♥还我 好吗
Just ..Give my weed, all right?
至少能让我不再反胃
It helps with my nausea.
这么说
So
你没有杀人
you did not kill anyone.
会有人以为你杀人了吗
Does anybody think that you killed anybody?
是我报的警
I called the cops.
你报的警
You called the cops?
我报♥警♥之后就溜了
I called and I split,
然后他们就过来抓了她
And then they came in and busted her.
天 她简直就是疯掉了
God, she was so zapped out of her mind.
无缘无故就这么杀了他
She did it for, like, nothing.
他是骂她贱♥货♥了 但她本来就是贱♥货♥啊
He told her she was a skank, but,I mean, she was a skank.
这人能认出你来吗
And this person identify you?
她能指认你当时就在那吗
Can she identify you being there?
老兄 她连自己是谁都不知道了
Dude, she couldn’t identify her left ass cheek.
毒瘾发作已经神志不清了
She was so zonked.
还有 她还有个
And she had this…
老天 她居然还有个孩子
God, she had this kid.
我还是搞不清楚这些细节
Listen, I’m a little fuzzy on the mechanics, here.
难道
But
你就不能阻止那女人杀掉他吗
could you not stop this woman from killing this man?
她拿枪指着我 好吗
Look, she had a gun on me, all right?
对 就是用我的枪 我的
Yeah, my gun, okay? Mine.
继续问啊 说啊
Go ahead.Say it.
我不是屠库也不是疯狂小八 我服不了众
I ain’t no Tuco or Krazy-8.I can’t run a crew.
说出来吧 说重点 老兄
Come on.Point made, man. Point made.yes
认识我的 就留个口信吧
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
老兄 我是猴子
It’s Badger, man.
你在干什么 别用真名
What are you doing? Don’t use your real name.
什么 这不是真名啊
What? That isn’t my real name.
你要的裤子到货了
We got those pants you wanted.
32号♥的尺寸 对吗
32 large, right?
我们已经给你准备好了 老板
We got them just for you,Jefe.
一手交钱一手交货吧
Let’s do some bid-ness, yo.
那么 你还会回去做老本行吗
So, are you going to get back up on that horse?
你去吧
You get on.
好吗
All right?
我只想忘掉这一切
I just want to forget.
抱歉
Sorry.
那个要来干嘛的
What’s up with that?
马尔贝尔德
Jesus Malverde
墨西哥毒贩的守护神
Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers.
见鬼 我知道他是谁 好吧
Hell, I know who it is, okay?
那帮混♥蛋♥就会给他下跪 还念念有词地祈祷呢
Scumbags kneeling down,praying to him…
“求求你 伟大的守护神”
“Please, Senior Saint-ay!”
“保佑我别让禁毒署逮住”
“No DEA, please!”
我只是问问为啥要把他放你桌上
I’m just saying why is he on your desk?
想抓新纳粹 也不必戴着万字符 对吧
Going after neo-Nazis,you don’t wear swastikas, right?
孙子
Sun Tzu.
孙什么
Sun who?
公元前6世纪的中国♥军♥师 著有《孙子兵法》一书
Sixth century Chinese general.Wrote The Art Of War.
“知己知彼”
“If you know your enemies yourself,”
“百战不殆”
“you’ll fight without danger in many battles.”
有才
Right on.
-施拉德探员 -在 长官
– Agent Schrader. – Sir!
-很高兴有你加入 -谢谢 谢谢
– Glad to have you on board. – Thanks,thanks.
-这些人都好相处吧 -是的 真是帮好兄弟
– Everybody getting you settled in? – Great group of guys.
还有姐♥妹♥们♥ 都是好兄弟好姐妹
And gals. Got guys…Guys and gals.
很好 你来得真是太巧了
That’s good. You couldn’t have picked a better time to arrive.
正准备给贩毒集团一个重创呢
About to put a big dent in the cartel.
-对吗 万科 -是的 长官
– Right, Vanco? – Yes, sir.
[国家原子能博物馆]
兄弟 好好看看
Bro, check it out.
这是你屁♥股♥的卫星像片
It’s a satellite picture of you farting.
胖子和瘦皮猴
Fat Man and Little Boy.
看来就是你们俩了
Sounds like you two.
我裤裆里的才是胖子 你个混♥蛋♥
I got your Fat Man in my pants, bitch.
小心点
Watch it.
那不是真的 笨蛋
It ain’t real, dumbass.
叫你小心点就是了
Watch it, is all.
你才小心点
You watch it.
我是海森堡
I’m Heisenberg.
你就是海森堡
You’re Heisenberg?
我记得你 你就是那个制毒的
I remember you.You were the cook.
先把这事了结了吧
Let’s get this over with.
杰西在哪
Where’s Jesse?
在忙
Busy.
他很酷
That’s cool.
真的很酷
Real cool.
简直太酷了
Totally cool.
都在这里了 一分不少
It’s all there. Every dollar.
万一你想 点一下的话
In case you want to, like, count it.
在这吗
Here?
我只是说说
I’m just saying…
说说而已 我们很合作 老兄
Just saying, like, we cool, yo.
我们知道在替谁办事 忠心耿耿 绝不含糊
We ain’t got no confusion and interpretation as to who we work for.
老兄 我敢对上帝发誓 绝无虚言
Man, that’s church, yo.For real.
你们听到什么了
What have you heard?
杰西真的
Did Jesse really…
我是说 他真的
I mean, did he really…
用台自动取款机砸了那家伙的脑袋吗
Squash that dude’s head with an ATM machine?
这是谁说的
Who’s saying that?
老兄 已经都传遍了
Damn, man, it’s all over town.
每个人都在说 牛逼
Everybody’s like, whoa, snap!
通常我都得追着那些家伙要钱
Usually I got to chase dudes down for their money.
但今天 每个人都乖乖付钱了
But today,Everybody’s paying up.
是真的 不骗你
True that.Serious.
但他真的
But, like…
他真这么干了吗
He really did it?
别说是我说出来的
You didn’t hear that from me.
午饭吃多了
Big lunch.
-给你这个 -很好 怀特小姐
– Here you go. – Very good, Miss White.
我们会审核您的申请 并尽快通知您
We’ll consider your application and let you know.
谢谢
Thank you
我只想提一下 我以前在这工作过
I’d just like to mention that I have worked here before.
真的
Really?
您预产期什么时候
When are you due?
-还有几个月吧 -恭喜你了
– Several months. – Congratulations.
我看到了 会计部
I see.Accounting department.
你是四年前离职的
You left us four years ago?
家庭原因
Family.
我们一定尽早通知你 谢谢你来应聘
We’ll definitely let you know.Thank you for coming by.
事实上 我想见见泰德·贝内克可以吗
Actually, may I see Ted Beneke?
我想他还记得我
I think he’ll remember me.
很不巧 今天贝内克先生很忙
Mr. Beneke’s very busy today,unfortunately.
如果可以的话 我想
If it’s okay, I’ll just…
女士
Ma’am.
斯凯勒
Skyler
天哪 看看你
Oh, my God, look at you.
你好 泰德
Hey, Ted.
快进来
Come in.
电♥话♥别转进来 玛格丽特 谢谢
No calls, Margaret.Thanks.
先坐吧
Sit down right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去美极了
You look great.
是男孩女孩 还是想最后再揭晓谜底

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!