车道上又聊了起来
are talking in the driveway.
你知道些什么我不知道的
What do you know that I don’t?
你今晚去哪儿
Where were you tonight?
我开车去了圣达菲
I drove up to Santa Fe.
我和格雷琴在一起
I was with Gretchen…
当然 格雷琴还有埃利奥特
Well, Gretchen and Elliott.
今天 她就是
She just couldn’t bring
不忍♥心告诉你
herself to tell you today.
我是说 她也不忍♥心告诉我
I mean, she couldn’t tell me,
真的
either, really.
他们都在
There was a lot of…
经历一些
hemming and hawing and beating
混乱 挫折
around the bush from both of them…
告诉我们是什么
What… Tell us what?
很多
There was a lot of
商业用语掺杂其中
business phraseology being tossed around,
比如
Things like…
“现金短缺”和”周转不灵”
“cash poor” and “leveraged”
还有”季度收入下降” 什么什么的
and “quarterly decline,” yada, yada, yada.
但是我觉得 他们其实是在说
But what they were truly saying, in my opinion…
他们破产了
They’re broke.
你在开玩笑吧
You are kidding me.
我是说 现在经济状况很糟
I mean, the economy’s in the toilet.
这我们都知道
We all know that.
这些大银行和
And all these big banks and…
范美妮以及
Fannie Mae and…
显然
Apparently,
头脑风暴相比于其他公♥司♥
Gray Matter is no more immune
也会受点影响
than anyone else.
就是说
That is…
天啊 也就是说
Jesus, that’s…
她很可能刚刚想
She could have just…
亲自告诉我
told me herself.
他们是自尊很强的人
Well, they’re prideful people.
听着
Listen.
不是我自私
Not to sound selfish,
但既然我们都到这一步了
but as far as we go,
我们得撑过去 好吗
we’ll get through this, okay?
他们已经付了我的大部分医疗费
They’ve already paid for most of my treatment,
对吗
right?
我们能搞定
We’re going to make it.
对吧 我保证
All right? I promise.
但是
And yet…
她还开着宾利车
she still drives a Bentley.
强撑面子还是
Keeping up appearances or…
我不知道 谁知道呢
I don’t know. Who knows?
宝贝 这没道理啊
Baby, that don’t make any sense.
当然有道理
Of course it makes sense.
每个保险箱都有它的弱点 不是么
Every safe’s got its weak spot, right?
如果由你来设计一个保险箱
Say you’re designing a safe. Where
你会把弱点设置在哪里
are you going to put your weak spot?
哪里都不放
Nowhere.
我要把它造的
I made it, like…
特别结实
strong.
上帝啊 放在底部 就是那儿
Jesus! On the bottom, that’s where.
你把你的弱点放在底部
You put your weak spot on the bottom.
宝贝 海♥洛♥因♥让我
Baby, that H is…
犯困
bringing me down.
-你吸得太多了 我告诉过你 -我需要
– You took too much. I told you. – I need…
我得振奋一下
I need to even out.
让我吸一口冰♥毒♥
Let me get a hit of that crystal.
不行 你已经吸掉了你那份了
Hell, no. You’ve lost your share.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我只要一小口就行
It’s all I need is just a little hit.
给我闭嘴 你这个混♥蛋♥
Shut the hell up, you dumb skank.
我正在努力集中精力
I’m trying to concentrate.
我不是混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no skank.
我需要一个道歉
I would appreciate an apology.
什么
What?
我想要高♥潮♥
I am trying to take the high road here.
你准备给我吗
Are you going to do right?
听着 笨蛋
Listen to me, stupid.
我做某项很重要的工作正到一半
I am in the middle of some very important work.
我马上就能搞定了 明白不
I am on the verge here, all right?
所以闭上你的臭嘴
So shut your skank ass pie hole
过来帮忙 住嘴
and assist me and shut up!
我不是混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no skank.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋
Skank, skank, skank ass skank!
王八蛋
Skank ass skank!
王八蛋
Skank ass skank!
听着 混♥蛋♥
You listening to me skank?
你听到我说什么吗 混♥蛋♥
You hear me, skank?
你是个王八蛋
You are a skank ass skank!
我不是混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no skank.
不要
Don’t!
我不是混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no skank.
你还记得躲猫猫吗
Remember peekaboo?
你能不能这样躲起来
Can you go peekaboo like this?
你可以闭上眼吗
Can you keep your eyes closed?
快闭上眼睛
You keep them closed.
很好 太好了 好的
That’s good. That’s real good. All right.
你就像那样闭上眼睛
You keep them closed just like that.
我们将要玩一个小游戏
It’s a little game we’re going to play.
听着 你在这儿等着 好吗
Look at me. You wait right here. Okay?
这只是游戏的一部分
It’s just part of the game.
你在这儿等 然后
You wait right here, and…
听着 就是别回头朝里面看
Look, just… just don’t go back inside.
好吗 你就呆在这儿 好吗
All right? You stay right here. Okay?
祝你余生幸福 孩子
You have a good rest of your life, kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!