拜托
Please.
拜托了
Please.
我的钱在哪 贱♥人♥
Where’s my money, bitch?
我不会好声好气问你的
I ain’t going to keep asking nice!
你没傻吧 我要我的钱和货
Yo, all right? I want my money and my dope!
快点
Come on!
我只是想说
I just want to say, man…
什么 你想说什么
What? What do you want to say?
我只是想说出来
I just want to go on record.
你打我打得太用力了
You hit me really, really hard.
我觉得我能看见重影
I think I’m seeing double.
或许我该去医院看看
Maybe I need to go see a hospital.
闭嘴
Shut up!
说真的 我可能脑震荡了
Serious, I might have a concussion!
别睡 宝贝
Don’t fall asleep, baby.
-硬脑膜下血肿 -别睡着
– Subdural hematoma. – Don’t fall asleep.
闭
Shut…
嘴
up.
把口袋里东西都掏出来
Empty your pockets.
把口袋翻出来 都放在桌子上
Turn them out, everything on the table.
快
Do it!
很好 转过身去
All right, turn around.
转身
Turn around!
把后面的口袋也翻出来 快
Turn out your back pockets.Come on.
好的 鞋子 放到这里
All right. Shoes. Give them here.
我告诉过你 猛♥男♥ 我们一点也没留下
I told you, Diesel, we ain’t holding any…
全磕完了
We shot it all.
一天半能磕掉一盎司那么多
Shot an ounce in a day and a half.
好吧 让我告诉你吧
All right, tell you what.
你们俩现在马上把它从屁♥股♥里掏出来
Both of you pull it out of your butts right now
不然我亲自拿上手电筒和钳子来找
or I grab a flashlight and some pliers and go exploring.
还等什么 快点
What’s it going to be? Come on!
就是这样
There you go.
很好 快 放桌子上
All right, come on. On the table.
怎么 你拿冰♥毒♥
So what? You hold the crystal,
她拿海♥洛♥因♥ 是吧
and she holds the H, huh?
分工合作
Division of labor.
好吧 这儿大概有八分之一盎司的货
All right, there’s maybe an 8-ball here.
别的呢
Where’s the rest of my meth?
说真的 她爽歪了把它们丢了
Yo, for real? She up and lost it, yo.
-你闭嘴 -闭嘴 贱♥人♥
– You shut up! – Shut up, skank.
闭嘴 给我停手
Shut up! Stop it!
情况一点也没好转
This really isn’t getting any better.
头盖骨都扭曲了
It’s turning cranial.
你看见这把枪了吧 里面有五发子弹
You see this gun, huh? It’s got five bullets.
两人每个膝盖骨吃一颗
One for each kneecap,
再给你的头盖骨额外一枪
Plus an extra round for your cranial,
就因为你太娇气了
for being such a pussy.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
快过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
行了
All right.
你们俩再也别想嗑药了
You two are never getting high again.
我一辈子都不会让你们爽的
I will make it my life’s mission.
针剂啊 冰♥毒♥啊 啥都别想了
Not another needle, not another ball,
在我拿到属于我的东西之前 一口都别想吸
Not one toke, not till I get what’s mine.
我们会搞定的 绝不赖账
We got you covered, man, sure.
碰巧我们刚有钱给你
It just so happens we got
加上利息
your money, man, plus interest.
这才像话 还有利息 在哪
You’re damn right, plus interest. Where?
后院
Backyard.
近在咫尺 后院
Right hand to the man, dog.
你去检查吧
Backyard. Go check it out.
-起 -你弄伤我了 痛
– Get… – Hurting. Painful.
我和你♥爸♥爸
Me and your old man,
我们只是在玩个游戏 好吗
We’re just playing a game, all right?
别动
Don’t move.
快点
Come on!
看见了?
See?
我和那个贱♥人♥刚刚抬回来的
Me and the slit just boosted it.
她像只蚂蚁
She’s like ant, man.
她可以举起相当于自己体重
She can lift a hundred times
一百倍的重物 不骗你
her own weight. For real.
我他妈要这东西干什么
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
帮我把它砸开
Help me break it open.
把钱取出来 交货
Take out the money, get paid.
然后嗑药
Get high.
这是提款机
That’s my bank.
那又怎么样 它有联邦存款保险
So? It’s FIDC insured.
这是场无人受害的犯罪
It’s a victimless crime.
你♥他♥妈♥哪里搞来的这玩意儿
Where the hell did you get this?
杂货店 城那边的
Bodega. Way across town.
快进快出 顺利得很
In, out, like bam. It was smooth as silk.
什么 没人看见你们吗
What, nobody saw you?
有没有目击者 白♥痴♥
What about witnesses, dumb ass?
我们像风那么快 真的
We roll like the breeze, for real.
我们就这么进去了 一切顺利的很
All we did, we just walked in all smooth-like.
-根本没人注意 -真的没人注意
– Nobody even noticed. – Nobody noticed?
-真的 -我告诉你
– For real? – I’m telling you.
一场没有受害者的犯罪
A victimless crime.
上帝啊 你倒是快啊
Jesus! Come on already!
就快出钱了 我已经能感觉到了
It’s about to give, man. I’m sensing it.
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing.
我以为你说过
I thought you told me
你偷过 大概 6个这玩意儿
you boosted, like, six of these.
偷过
Boosted.
但一个都没打开过
It’s not like he ever got one open.
至少我一直很专注 根据一般规律
At least I got persistence. The law of averages,
幸运数字是7
lucky number 7.
别听那个混♥蛋♥的
Don’t listen to that skank.
别那么叫我
Stop calling me that!
我不是什么混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no skank!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 乌龟王八蛋
Skank, skank, skank ass skank!
坐下
Sit.
好吧 我对天发誓
All right, I swear to God
我会直接崩了你们的脸
I will shoot you both in the face!
现在 保持冷静
Now chill!
你 继续开那玩意
You, get that thing open.
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下 别乱扔东西
You sit the hell down, and no throwing things.
那个孩子呢
Where’s the kid?
那个孩子 那个小屁孩
The kid! The little kid!
问我做什么
What are you asking me for?
你♥他♥妈♥算哪种妈妈?
What the hell kind of mother are you?
你也偶尔给孩子一顿
How about you feed the kid
体面点的饭如何
A decent meal every now and then?
给他洗个澡
Give him a bath.
再撒点爽身粉
Put some baby powder on him.
给他个像样的电视看看
Get him some decent TV to watch.
这算什么
What is this shit?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你给我一针
You give me one hit, and I’ll be
你想让我做什么样的妈我就做什么样的妈
Any kind of mother that you want.
猛♥男♥ 如果我们每人都能来一点
Diesel, this whole thing would go easier
这事儿就会简单多了
if we all had a little taste, man.
滚一边去
Get out of the way.
滚一边去
Get out of the way!
所以你谁也没告诉
So you didn’t tell anyone.
-你没告诉埃利奥特 -还没有
– You didn’t tell Elliott. – Not yet.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
就那意思
It means what it means.