Apologize.
什么
What?
我不想
I will not listen
再多听一个字
To one more word
除非你先道歉
Until you apologize.
为了什么
For?
你心里清楚着呢 玛丽
You know perfectly well, Marie.
-很明显 我完全 -你撒谎了
– Well, obviously I don’t… – Your lies.
对我说谎了
to me.
在商店里顺手牵羊
The shoplifting?
所有的一切
All of it?
难道你真的以为
Did you really think it was all just
这一切都能就这样算了吗
neatly gonna go away?
如果不是你硬要还回去的话
If you hadn’t tried to return it…
道歉
Apologize.
这是你最后的机会 我是认真的
Now or never. I mean it.
否则我们就一刀两断
Or it’ll never be the same.
为什么这样惩罚我
Why are you punishing me?
如果你完全不尊重我
If you don’t respect me
不想道歉的话 那就告诉我实话
Enough to apologize, to tell me the truth, then…
我想找回以前的妹妹
I need my sister back.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你想要听血淋淋的细节吗
You want the gory details?
不 你不会想听的
No, you don’t.
会让你睡不着的
Keep you up at night.
那么
So…
当时吓人吗
Was it scary?
非常恐怖 年轻人
Hell, yeah, it was freaking scary, you little punk.
老天啊
Jesus.
但你开枪比他快
But you were way faster than him.
我还在这里 不是吗
Well, I’m here, aren’t I?
你揍扁他 还出名了
Hell, yeah. Kick ass and take names.
-儿子 -不用 没事
– Son. – Nah, it’s fine.
你知道是什么感觉吗
You know what it is?
一个蟑螂从冰箱底下爬出来 你怎么办
A cockroach comes out from under a fridge, what do you do?
你根本不用想
I mean, you don’t think about it.
你会打死它们
You stop them down.
他们怎么会变成那样
Where do they come from?
我是说罪犯 像你打死的那个
Criminals, like the one you…
你觉得是什么原因让他们变成了罪犯
What do you think it is that makes them who they are.
伙计 你最好问我关于蟑螂的问题
Buddy, you might as well be asking me about the roaches.
我所知道的就是有一大群的罪犯
All I know is there’s a whole armada.
伙计 我去撒个尿
Man, I gotta piss like a racehorse.
警♥察♥
Cops!
我不肯定是你
I wasn’t sure it was you.
新车吗
New car?
东西放在厢式车上了
Keeping things on the D.L.
我猜你的办法不奏效吧
I’m guessing this one doesn’t bounce.
你那份
Your half.
15000 我承诺过的
15K. That’s what I’m talking about.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
上帝啊
Jesus.
帮我做做算术 好吗
Help me understand the math, okay?
我给了你一磅 对吗
I gave you 1 pound, correct?
每盎司 你和我平分2000
You and I split $2,000 per ounce.
每人1000 1磅也就是16盎司
$1,000 each. 1 pound, that’s 16 ounces.
16盎司应该是16000才对
16 ounces should net to me $16,000.
是16
16,
不是15
Not 15.
出了点状况
Something came up.
出了状况
Something came up?
我的一个人被一帮吸毒的困住了
One of my guys got held up by a couple junkies.
损失了一盎司 但还好瘦子皮特没事
Lost an ounce. But it’s cool, okay? Skinny Pete’s cool.
所以你的意思是
So you’re saying that
你的人被抢劫了 或者说 你被抢劫了
Your guy got robbed. Or, rather, you got robbed,
但是没关系
But it doesn’t matter.
傻瓜 那个叫损耗
Dude, it’s called “breakage,” okay?
就像大超♥市♥ 货品总会有损耗
Like K-Mart. Shit breaks.
而且你觉得这些都可以接受
And you’re thinking this is acceptable?
这就是做生意的代价 唷
It’s the cost of business, yo.
你要为了1000块跟我烦吗
You’re sweating me over a grand?
我只是个化学家
Look, I’m just the chemist, here.
我可不是街上的小混混 唷
I’m not the street guy, yo.
对我来说你所谓的损耗
But it seems to me that what you call “breakage”
只是让自己看起来像傻子
Is just you making a fool of yourself.
我还要送你另一个专业术语
I’ve got another technical term for you.
不可持续的商业模式
“Non-sustainable business model.”
你只看到了负面
You’re focusing on the negative.
我们每天赚6000块 你还有什么问题
Six grand a day we’re making. What’s your problem?
消息泄露了怎么办
What happens when word gets out,
你雇的小丑可不会小心谨慎
And it’s open season on these clowns you’ve hired?
一旦每个人都知道了杰西·平克曼
Once everyone knows that Jesse Pinkman,
大毒枭 被打劫了也不出声
Drug lord, can be robbed with impunity…
伙计 算了吧
Man, come on.
你以为屠库那样的人会有损耗吗
You think Tuco had breakage?
他确实会有 他会打断别人的骨头
I guess it’s true, he did. He broke bones.
他会把在他地盘撒野的人头都拧碎
He broke the skull of anybody who tried to rip him off.
你还想要1000吗 是不是
You want another grand? Is that it?
-不是我想要说的 -拿着 给
– Not my point. – Take it. Here.
你现在有15000 昨天你还什么都没有
Look, you got 15,000 you didn’t have yesterday.
我们在赚钱 总会有些情况
We’re making bank. Shit happens.
我的人知道要怎么做 他们非常小心
My guys get what they’re up against, and they’re careful.
我也一样
So am I.
你就坐在家里好吃好喝共享天伦吧
And you’re all tucked in at night with your precious family.
别再像怪人一样想这想那了
So why don’t you just stop being such a freak about everything?
你的分工非常明确
You’ve made the division of labor very clear.
唷 说真的
Yo, I mean, seriously.
你到底想我怎么样
What the hell do you want me to do?
对不起
Sorry.
你溜进来了
You snuck in.
我都不知道你回家了
Didn’t even know you were home.
你在吃什么
What you eating?
三明治 想吃的话冰箱里还有一个
A panini. There’s another one in the freezer if you want it.
我以为我们从不吃那些东西
I thought we nixed those, huh?
有吗
Did we?
我是说 那些不是低钠的吧
Yeah. I mean, aren’t those the ones with the off-the-chart sodium?
我突然很想吃
I had a craving.
难得吃一次没什么大不了的
Once in a while is no big deal.
小沃尔特去哪里了
So where’s Junior?
出去了
Out.
和谁
With whom?
路易斯
Louis.
去哪里了
Out where?
某个地方吧 我不知道
Somewhere. I don’t know.
晚上9点之前会回来
He’ll be back by 9:00.
我还以为你会对儿子的去向有所了解
I just thought you might have a clue where your son is.
那你为什么不知道
Why don’t you?
为什么总是我一个人来关心他去哪里
Why am I the only one who needs to keep track of our son?
告诉你 沃尔特 你想知道就自己去问
I’ll tell you what, Walt. You want to know where he is, ask him.
像我一样打电♥话♥给他
Just pick up the phone like I do.
可能你会知道
Perhaps you might know something…
这个
About this.
可能
Perhaps.
但也可能
And then again,
我不知道 沃尔特
Perhaps I don’t, Walt
可能我梦游时抽过
Perhaps I smoked them in a fugue state.
我想要你解释一下
I’d like an explanation.
-你不会想再说下去 -你为什么要抽烟
– You really don’t want to go down… – Why would you do this?
看在上帝的份上 你还怀着孕
You’re pregnant, for God’s sakes.
三根半香烟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!