Or you and I start…
你尽你所能卖♥♥货
You selling whatever you can.
还有第三种选择
There’s a third way.
是什么
And what would that be?
我们自己做屠库
We got to be Tuco.
省掉中间商 我们自己做经销
Cut out the middle man. Run our own game.
那你要怎么做
So you’re going to, what?
用把猎刀把病毒吸进鼻子吗
Snort meth off a bowie knife?
把反对你的人都往死里打
You gonna beat your homies to death when they dis you?
听我说 我认识几个人
Look, I know some guys. All right?
我可以建立销♥售♥网络
I can create a network.
我们自己控制生产和分销
We control production and distribution.
我们从第一线退下来
That way, we stay off the front lines
不要自己去冒险
while moving some serious glass.
关键是能赚钱 对吗
The point here is to make money, right?
赚大把大把的钱
Sky-high stacks.
-难道我说的不对吗 -不是我不想这么干
– That’s not the point? – No, I am not willing to do that.
谁说那关你的事了
Who said anything about you?
我不同意这个计划
I don’t vote for this plan.
我不喜欢不认识的人加入我们的生意
I’m not comfortable bringing in unknown enties into our operation.
你没有投票的权利
You don’t get to vote.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我们可是合作伙伴 记得吗
This is a partnership, remember?
我记得
I remember.
你制毒 我卖♥♥毒
You cook, I sell.
我们一开始就是这么分工的
That was the division of labor when we started all this.
现在也该这么保持下去
And that’s exactly how we should have kept it.
这样我肯定不会让自己被锁在卡车里
‘Cause I sure as hell didn’t find myself locked in a trunk
还要被抢指着跪在地上等死
or on my knees with a gun to my head
在你这贪婪的老头来之前都不会
Before your greedy old ass came along, all right?
好吧 我承认还要学着慢慢来
All right, I will admit to a bit of a learning curve.
可能我是太有野心了
And perhaps I was overly ambitious.
但无论如何 不会再发生了
But in any case, it’s not gonna happen that way anymore.
非常正确 知道为什么吗
Damn straight. Know why?
因为我们这次按我的办法来
‘Cause we do things my way this time,
否则我就不干了
or I walk.
你现在更需要我
You need me more than I need you.
沃尔特
Walt.
唷 瘦子皮特 最近怎么样
Yo, Skinny Pete. What’s up, brother?
康宝 见到你真好
Eh, Combo. Good to see you.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
房♥子不错啊 伙计
Good deal, mover. Good deal.
唷 猴子
Yo. Badger, hey.
房♥子真酷啊 伙计
Cool crib, man.
还有回声
It echoes.
我带你们虚拟地参观一下
Let me give you a virtual tour.
等离子彩电会挂在这里
Plasma is gonna go right here.
可能50英寸 壁挂式
Probably, like, a 50-inch wall-mounted.
等离子比液晶的牛多了 唷
Plasma rocks it over LCD, yo.
才不 会烧屏的 唷
Nah. They burn in, yo.
但图画质好多了 黑色也很纯
But the picture’s way sharper. Blacks are deeper, too.
马上三维电视机也要有了
They got 3-D coming out, like, any day now.
那才是我想要的
That’s what I’m waiting for.
-A片 爽啊 -老天啊
– Porn, cuz! – Jesus.
那可是三维立体的 感觉就在眼前
Like, 3-D ta-tas, like, right in your face.
我还要弄几个
I’m gonna get a couple of
零重力椅子放在这里
Those zero-gravity chairs for right here,
终极的观看享受
For your ultimate viewing comfort.
那可得花大价钱
Those are buck.
这里要弄得空旷些
It’s gonna be pretty much sparse.
亚洲现代风格
Very Asian-y, modern stuff.
风水 唷 我懂一些
Feng shui, yo. I can dig it.
我想放几支蜡烛
And I’m thinking, just a bunch of candles,
在这里弄个小喷泉什么的
Maybe one of those little fountain jobs right here.
肯定会超酷
It’s gonna be chill.
女士们就喜欢搞那些烛光情调
The ladies, they cream up real nice for, like, candles and shit.
你肯定会艳福不浅啊
You are going to score, big time!
我们坐下来谈谈正事怎么样
All right, so how about we get, you know, down to it?
你们想吃的话 有点零食饮料
There’s some refreshments over here if you want to partake.
还有别的什么吗
You got any other refreshments?
我已经戒了 有一阵子了
I could kick it. It’s been a while.
我现在就想尝一口
I could totally go for a loving spoonful.
今天没有啤酒 也没有大♥麻♥
No bomb, no beer, no weed.
要抽自己回家抽
You smoke it up on your own time.
在这里只谈正事
We’re talking business here.
听好了 现在这么干
So listen up. This is how it goes.
我给你们每人一盎司货
I front each of you an ounce.
你们卖♥♥2500我拿2000你们拿500
You sell it for 2,500. I keep the two, you keep the five.
别揩油 老老实实卖♥♥ 懂吗
No cutting it. You sell it as is, all right?
2500一盎司
2,500 an ounce?
价钱有点好像太高了
That’s kinda, like, hopeful, bro.
街上都只卖♥♥1700 1800
Street’s maybe 17, 18.
这可是最上乘的货
This is the best shiz ever.
阿爹阿娘都会想要尝尝
Everybody and their mother’s gonna want a taste.
还有 现在还有谁在卖♥♥货
And second, who else is selling right now, huh?
-外面确实断货了 -大家都去教堂了
– It’s dry out there, that’s for sure. – Church.
所以重点是你们想怎样
So you point it how you want, okay?
男女老少随便怎么来
Quarter, half, teener, whatever.
但是我要保证我那份2000 没得商量
But I make what I make. Two large. No exceptions.
少了我的 你就给我走人
Short me, you’re out.
揩油 也给我走人
Cut it, you’re out.
而且要快
Period.
我给你们的可是大好的赚钱机会
This is a big opportunity I am giving you.
听懂了吗
Understand?
猴子 怎么样
Badger, what is this?
大好机会
A big opportunity.
说的没错 这只是第一步
Exactly. All right? This is the ground floor.
兄弟们 能走多远要靠你们了
Gentlemen, how far you go is up to you.
那拿货出来吧 唷
So bring out the product, yo.
不在这儿 以后也不在这儿
Not here, all right? Not ever.
直接出货 我会告诉你们地点时间
Blind drop. I will let you know when and where.
好吗
All right?
我会通知你们
You’ll be hearing from me.
现在我有大量的货要出手
Now, I got mad volume,
卖♥♥得越快 赚的也越多
So you move it quick, you move it right.
我的货源源不断
There is always more.
别做讨厌的人 生意开张了
DBAA, mo-fos.
你们加油干
All right? Apply yourselves.
那就是个龌龊的角落
It’s an armpit.
不是龌龊的角落
It’s not an armpit.
对不起 你说得对
Excuse me. You’re right.
那里是西南方的巴黎之城
It’s the Paris of the Southwest.
看在上帝的份上 那可是德克萨斯啊
Please, it’s Texas, for God’s sake.
就在没有王法的墨西哥边境上
Right on the border of lawless Mexican hell.
人头 他们会在那里扔人头
Human heads, they leave.
大毒枭们 会在那里抛尸
The cartels, they litter the place with human heads.
这就是派我去那里的原因
Pretty sure that’s why I’m going there.
好像还应该大肆宣传庆祝一样
It’s like a calling card or a shout-out or something.
要是华盛顿的话 我还能跟着一起去
Now, D.C., on the other hand, I could get behind.
你在那里埋头苦干
You just do your time like a good boy,
没几年就能在乔治城可爱的公♥寓♥大厦
And I could see us in a cute little condo in Georgetown
住上了
in a couple of years.
我上网
I went online
看了超棒的
To this fantastic
华盛顿地♥产♥网站
real estate website for D.C.
我说不清 好像那里很有
There’s just so much, I don’t know,
文化气息
culture there.
我和汉克上司的妻子梅琳达谈过
I was talking to Melinda, Hank’s boss’s wife.
那个留着钢盔头 永远画着唇线的女人
The one with the helmet hair and the permanent lip liner.
总之 她对我说
Anyway, she was saying that…
道歉吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!