真的吗 不是说套话
Really? Does it inspire awe?
不是 真的很棒
No. I mean, it’s great.
就跟我想找的一样 我就这么个意思
Just what I’ve been looking for. That’s what I meant.
我以前有一整栋房♥子
I had an entire house before,
整幢独♥立♥式别♥墅♥
Detached and all,
但我对打理草坪
But I was just tired of all the
房♥屋维护 还有摆设布置厌烦了
Lawn care and upkeep and whatnot.
百叶窗是新的 全都粉刷一新
Well, the blinds are new. Everything’s been painted.
天啊
Jesus.
设施齐全
Utilities are included.
折叠式的 太好了
Stacking. Sweet.
-有有线电视吗 -已经装了天线了
– You got cable? – Already wired.
打个电♥话♥就能开通 很快捷
Just call to activate. High speed, whatever.
浴室 瓷砖很酷
Bathroom, cool tile.
卧室
Bedroom.
很棒
Nice.
我很喜欢硬木地板
I’m a fan of the hardwood.
这么说 你有兴趣
So? You’re interested?
毫无疑问
Definitely.
那你也接受NPNS
And you’re good with NPNS?
对不起 你说什么
Sorry. What?
广♥告♥上说的 不准吸烟 不准养宠物
In the ad? No smoking, no pets.
你要吸烟就到外面去吸
You want to smoke, you do it outside.
-可以 不用担心 -按照惯例
– It’s cool. No worries. – The usual drill.
W-2: 美国雇员必须填写的文件 包括年收入和缴纳的税
我要W-2表 最近的收入证明和雇主信息
I’ll need a W-2 or a recent pay stub, current employer,
还有以前的地址什么的资料
Former address, you know, the yadda-yadda.
如果都没问题 我会打电♥话♥通知你
And if it’s all copasetic, I’ll call.
听我说
Look,
情况是 我可以
The thing is I can…
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
最近我正处在过渡阶段
I’m currently in-between situations.
那我最近不准备出租
And I’m currently not renting.
我有钱 有能力付房♥租
I got the money and I’m totally good for it
一直都会有
For, like, ever.
别这样 唷 求你了
Come on, yo, can you please,
就当是帮帮兄弟吧
Please just help a brother out?
唷 我老爸可没这么好说话
Yo, my dad’s not really a “make exceptions” kind of guy.
-相信我 -你老爸
– Trust me. – Your dad?
房♥子是我老爸的 我帮他打理
Owns the place. I manage it.
我要的是白纸黑字
Pen on paper, that’s what I need.
否则你就到别的地方玩去
Or go run your game somewhere else.
别傻了 我无处可去了 这里就是我的家
Dude, I got nowhere else to go. This is it.
我真的没有骗你 相信我好吗
And I got no game, all right?
我只需要一个机会
I just need a chance.
我的家人把我赶了出来
Look, my folks, they kicked me out.
很明显 我不太长进
I’m a disappointment, apparently.
再一次让他们失望了
Didn’t meet their expectations, again.
所以我现在 无家可归了
So, you know, now I’m “gratis” or whatever.
但是知道吗
But you know what?
我是个好人 工作努力
I’m a good person and I work hard.
我会每个月都准时付房♥租的
I will pay you every month and I will pay you on time.
我不会搞砸的 我发誓
I will not mess this up, okay? I swear.
现在租金涨价了
Rent just went up.
一个月多付一百
A hundred more a month.
那是现金价
That’s the cash price.
你酷毙了 你不会后悔的
You rock. You won’t regret this.
还有除了第一个和最后一个月
And, in addition to first and last,
我还想要你先多付两个月
I want two more months.
DBAA费用 恕不退款
DBAA fee, nonrefundable.
当然 DBAA 当然没问题
Of course. No problem. DBAA. Obviously.
什么是DBAA
What’s DBAA?
-“别做讨厌的人” -我懂了
– “Don’t be an asshole.” – Gotcha.
我就住在隔壁
I live next door.
真的吗
Really?
别以为你有权利霸占着房♥子
And don’t think for one second you have squatters’ rights,
它不属于你
Because you don’t.
如果你搞砸了 你就得马上滚蛋
If you blow this, I want you gone.
我了解你们这些人 我会把你一脚踹出门
I know guys that’ll have your skinny ass
然后把东西扔出去 你连眼睛都来不及眨
Out back by the dumpster faster than you can blink.
我会帮你搞定这些 签名就行
I’ll fill it in. Just sign your name.
顺便问问 你叫什么
Which is what, by the way?
杰西
It’s Jesse.
杰西·杰克逊
Jesse Jackson.
真的吗
Seriously?
怎么了
What?
-你在干什么 -享受生活 还能干什么
– What are you doing? – Beating off. What’s it look like?
我看到的确实是这样
That is, in fact, exactly what it looks like to me.
酿酒是一种艺术 玛丽
Brewing is an art form, Marie.
希望你也能懂得欣赏
I think you’d appreciate that by now.
这可是06年圣诞节的一批 快尝尝
Christmas, the batch of ’06? Come on.
好吧 我直说吧
So, let me get this straight.
你居然请了病假躲在这里
You call in sick the day after receiving
还是在得到了梦寐以求的升职以后
A long-awaited career-boosting promotion
就为了在这里喝酒寻开心
So you can play October fest in your man cave?
我真的不明白 不懂
I don’t get it. Really, I don’t.
宝贝儿 放松点
Babe, relax.
别让我放松
Please, don’t tell me to relax.
-你知道我讨厌听到这话 -没错
– You know I hate that. – Right.
戴夫说我应该说出来
Dave said I should express that.
我想说的是一切都很好
All I’m saying is everything’s fine.
我就想放天假
I can take a day.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
现在 我可爱的小宝贝儿快走吧
Now, get that sweet ass out of here
不然我没法集中精力
So I can concentrate.
好吧 计划是什么
Okay, so what’s the plan?
计划就是我们制毒
The plan is we cook.
我们为什么还要制毒
Why are we cooking
现在根本卖♥♥不出去
When we can’t even move what we cook?
你觉得靠你自己能卖♥♥出去多少
Well, how much do you think you can sell on your own?
假设我白天制毒 你晚上去卖♥♥的话
Say if I cooked during the days and you worked the nights.
-傻瓜 -什么
– Dude. – What?
在屠库之前 那不是你的想法吗
Prior to Tuco, that was your plan, wasn’t it?
我知道这比我们之前赚的少多了
I understand it’ll be a fraction of what we brought in before,
但我们还有别的选择吗
But still, what choice do we have?
首先 别说什么我们
First of all, there’s no “we.”
你说的是我 一个人单干
You’re talking me, solo,
在外面苦干还要担心吃子弹
Busting hump slinging shards.
我现在有案底了
I got profile now.
你不懂吗 有个禁毒署的家伙盯上我了
Don’t you get that? A D.E.A.’s up my ass.
我可不会为了那点小钱
I’m not exposing myself
把自己暴露了
to that level of risk for chump change.
-没门 -那你想怎么样
– No way. – Then what do you suggest?
我想我们谁
I don’t think either of us are eager
都不会再想和屠库这样的家伙合作了
to jump into bed with another Tuco.
我现在有经济压力
I got bills, man.
你会有经济负担
You’ve got bills?
房♥租 唷 有责任了
Rent, yo. Responsibilities.
我失去的远比得到的多
I’ve already lost more than I have made,
我厌倦了整天在这儿胡搞乱来的日子
And I am tired of dicking around out here.
想知道我失去了多少吗
You want to know how much I’ve got left?
我第一轮的治疗结束了以后
After completing my first round of treatment
为世界上最贵的不在场证明买♥♥单
And financing the world’s most expensive alibi?
什么都没了 都没了
Zero! Zip! Nothing!
之前的一切都付诸东流
I’ve got nothing to show for all of this.
一分钱都没能留给家人
Nothing for my family, which,
要是你还记得的话 那才是该死的重点
As you might remember, was the damn point!
但是现在认输并不是好主意
But seeing as throwing in the towel is not an option,
现在只有两条路可选
That leaves us with a total of two choices.
要么再和另一个杀人疯子做生意
We go into business with yet another homicidal lunatic
要么你和我开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!