沃尔特 我们已经有了很大的进展
Well, we’ve come a long way, Walt.
第一轮的治疗已经结束了
Here at the end of round one,
我保持谨慎乐观的态度
I’m going to recommend cautious optimism.
两个月以后
We’ll check back in two months,
我们会再看看你身体的反应 重新评估
See how you’ve responded, reassess,
然后决定你下一步的治疗方案
And decide our next move, if any.
就在你妻子的预产期 对吗
That’s right around the time the baby’s due, correct?
对的
Yeah.
朝好的方面看吧
Try to think of this as good timing.
你会很会好起来的 会更像从前
You’ll start feeling better soon, more like yourself,
头发也会长出来的
And your hair should start to come back.
我已经有点习惯了这种光头造型了
I kind of gotten used to the old cue ball look.
应该说是流线型
I prefer to think of it as streamlined.
对 空气阻力小
Right. Aerodynamic.
不再困惑了吧
No more confusion?
当然不了
Absolutely none.
你们俩最近关系怎么样
How are you two holding up?
很好
Fine.
我是说 我们都挺忙的 不过
I mean, you know, we’re busy, but…
我们处得不错
We’re good.
当然
Absolutely.
一切都很好
It’s all good.
不用保险支付 对吗
So, we’re not going through an insurer. Is that correct?
没错 直接支付
Yes. Direct bill.
现在帮你把帐单打印出来
Just need to print it out for you.
我们不是讨论过会有现付折扣的吗
I thought we had discussed a cash discount.
没错 已经包括在内了
Absolutely. It’s included.
提醒你一下
Just a reminder,
我们现在有个付款计划
We do have a payment plan available,
你可能会感兴趣
should you be interested.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那核磁共振怎么样
Then, what about the MRI?
你能给我解释一下
Can you please explain to me
诊断性和探索性的区别吗
the distinction between diagnostic and exploratory?
但是他的医生两个都订了
Yeah, but either way, his doctor ordered it.
当然要包括在内
It should be covered.
我会的 一式三份
You bet I will. Yeah, in triplicate.
很抱歉你没帮上什么忙
Well, I’m sorry you couldn’t be of more help, too.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你和吸烟的人呆过吗
Been around someone who smokes?
医院帐单来了
The hospital bill came.
可真快啊
That was fast.
住院三天 总计一万三
Three-day stay: $13,000 and counting.
能让格雷琴和埃利奥特帮我们承担一点吗
Is this something that Gretchen and Elliott might cover?
我知道那样做你会不乐意 不过
I know it’s strictly your domain, but…
我相信他们愿意买♥♥单
They will. I’m sure they will.
我来处理
I’ll handle it.
-给我塞拉曼加案子最新消息 -死了
– Bring me up to speed on Salamanca. – Dead.
-仅此而已 -完全没错
– Still? – Completely.
好的 很高兴你能来
Okay, then. Well, thanks for stopping by.
最近外面很平静
So things are quiet.
街上没什么人卖♥♥冰♥毒♥了
Not a lot of crystal on the streets right now.
很好
Good.
这种情况不会持续很久的
That’s not going to last.
等着看谁会重振旗鼓
Waiting to see who rallies the roaches now
现在屠库的生意很容易到手
That his turf’s up for grabs.
现在还没人接盘吗
No takers so far?
我们不断听到一个名字 海森堡
We keep hearing a name. Heisenberg.
最近几乎抓的小混混都提到这个名字
Lately, pretty much every dime-bagger we come across.
-海森堡 -对
– Heisenberg? – Yeah, I know.
可能他会是下一个大毒枭
Maybe it’s a tweaker urban legend.
还是有人在秘密制♥造♥
Still, somebody somewhere is cooking
那些我们追查的冰♥毒♥
that big blue we keep finding.
无论如何 我们会继续跟进的
Anyway, we’ll stay on it.
知道为什么鲨鱼在食物链的顶端吗 汉克
Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank?
因为它们有三排牙齿
‘Cause they have three sets of teeth
能一口咬开任何东西吗
and will take a bite out of anything?
它们追踪上千英里
Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles
只为追捕自己的猎物
In pursuit of their prey.
对 我想我听说过
Yeah, I think I heard that.
你 就是一条大白鲨
You, my friend, are a great white.
觉得阿尔布开克联络处
How does Albuquerque Liaison,
三国边境封锁任务组怎么样
Tri-state Border Interdiction Task Force sound?
听上去像是升职
Like one hell of a promotion.
现在刚开始 我希望你能
As of the 1st, I want you to split your time
同时兼顾这里和埃尔帕索
Between here and El Paso.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
没有我你怎么办 格米
What you gonna do without me, Gomie?
当然是庆祝
Celebrate.
再也不用一周六天看到你这张丑脸了
I won’t have to look at your ugly mug six days a week.
我可是智勇双全啊
Hey, buddy, I am the brains and the brawn.
我是全能王
I’m the whole package.
还好没多吃东西 我都要吐了
I’m glad I didn’t just eat.
真神奇他的头居然不会卡在门上
I’m surprised his head still fits through the door.
-想吃个饭庆祝下吗 -当然
– Wanna grab lunch? – Hell, yeah.
-因为是你请客 -就这么办
– ‘Cause you’re buying. – Done.
你们两个傻子到楼下等我
I’ll meet you morons downstairs.
别迷路了
Try not to get lost on the way.
请讲 你好 里奇
Hi, Ricky
最近好吗 我好极了
How you doing? Yeah, I’m stoked, too.
当然 那可是埃尔帕索
Yeah, El Paso.
大人物来了
Here’s the man.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
沙漠里两个 森林里两个
Hits two in the sand, two in the forest.
然后他说 四个一起上呀
And then he says, “Give me a four.”
你吃了豹子胆 居然还敢回来
You got some nerve coming back here.
要么你就是比我想得还傻
Or you’re even dumber than I thought.
可能都有吧
Maybe both.
赔给你拖车费 修理费
Balance for the tow, the repairs,
另外还有你大门的损失
And extra for, you know, damages and stuff to the gate,
和厕所
the toilet…
就跟我说的一样
Look, like I said,
我说话算话
My word is my bond.
我把车寄放在这里 你要收多少钱
What would you charge me to store this here?
-150万 -别这样
– A million-five. – Come on, yo.
要么就用你妹妹来抵
Your sister.
兄弟 我是认真的 我得把车停了
Dawg, I’m serious, all right? I got storage needs.
前面刮花了
And I got scratch up front.
我们可以 谈谈价钱
We could, you know, negotiate.
500元
500.
-一个月吗 -一星期
– A month? – A week.
说真的吗
For real?
-回见 -等等
– See ya. – Wait.
别急 冷静点
Just hold on. Just chill.
听起来不错 很可行
Sounds good. Totally doable.
-停在外面 -停在里面
– Outside. – Inside.
-那就算了 -伙计 别这样
– Forget it. – Man, come on.
你的围墙太容易爬进来了
Your fence is too easy to climb.
停在里面 锁门 外加大门的优先使用权
Inside, padlocked, plus gate privileges.
-又要重蹈覆辙吗 -大门进出保留优先权
– Come again? – Gate, in and out, privileges.
租金一月一付 先给钱
Month to month. Cash up front.
停在里面
Inside.
我不认识你 我也不认识杰克
And I don’t know you. I don’t know Jack.
那辆车卖♥♥吗
You selling?
9000块卖♥♥给你
I’ll let you take it for nine Gs.
那辆呢
What about that one?
开玩笑吧
Serious?
你是叫珍妮 对吗
It’s Jane, right?
珍妮 这个地方太棒了
Well, Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome.