Prepare, Walt, for the brakes. The brakes, the brakes…
-我正刹着呢 -你又两只脚一起用了
– I’m braking! – You’re using both feet again.
-没停下来 -你踩的是油门 踩刹车 刹车
– It’s not stopping. – That’s the gas. Use the brakes. Brake.
这么停车也行
That’s one way to stop.
我说过
I told you.
弗林
Flynn.
举起手来 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, asshole!
老实点 不然崩了你
So help me, I will spread you.
不要 求你了 是我 杰西
No, please, no, all right? It’s me, okay? It’s Jesse.
好吗
All right?
这是我的房♥车 你拖过来的
Look, this is my RV. You towed it.
你表弟猴子 记得吗
Your cousin Badger, remember?
你来这干什么
What the hell you doing here?
臭死了你
You smell like shit.
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我帮你把这破车修好了
So I fixed up your felonious rolling laboratory here.
花费750块
$750 for the repair.
加上厕所就是1000 你另外还欠我500
Make it a grand,counting the toilet,plus the $500 you already owe me,
付清后 你可以滚得远远的了
And you’re good to drive on out of here to someplace far away,
滚蛋
Upwind.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
今天给不了钱
I can’t pay you today.
但这周内可以给你 好吗
But I can pay you this week,all right?
1750块
$1,750?
就算是1750块吧 算上
We’ll make it $1,750 for, like…
利息
Interest.
-我以为你说话算数呢 -当然
– I thought your word was your bond. – It totally is.
只不过我现在手头没钱
Definitely. I just don’t have the money at this particular moment.
很快就会有了
But I will, soon.
我是这么想的
Here’s my counter-offer.
你滚出去 这些东西卖♥♥了钱抵债
I kick you out.I take payment from your inventory.
我认识一个人专门收这种破烂
I know a guy that’ll pay premium for this kind of crap.
好吧 2000块
All right. 2 grand.
给我两天时间 2000块
Two days, 2 grand.
公平交易
That’s totally fair.
别把我东西卖♥♥了
Just don’t take my cook stuff.
好吗 我就剩这些家当了
All right? That’s all I got left.
求你了 好吗 我真的
Please, all right? I really…
真的需要
God, I really need
缓一缓
A break here.
克洛维斯 拜托了
Clovis, come on.
不知道 里面有不少东西
I don’t know.There’s a bunch of stuff in there.
还有叫什么甲胺的东西
There’s something called methylamine. Me… Meth…
管它叫什么呢 甲胺
However the hell you pronounce it. Methylamine.
不清楚 我掂量了下 应该是满的
I don’t know. I banged on it.It sounds pretty full to me.
我靠 多少钱
Holy shit. How much?
路易斯载沃尔特上学去了
Louis took Walt to school.
我在想
I was thinking maybe…
我们可以趁机好好谈谈
This would be a good time to talk.
我曾梦见拥有一个古董修车铺
I dreamt that I owned an antique bicycle repair shop.
在爱尔兰
In Ireland.
奇怪
Weird.
是很奇怪
Sounds weird.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize
为这一切
For everything.

My…
要求隐私 我
Desire for privacy. My…
喜怒无常
Emotional…
总不在家
Unavailability.
癌症不是所有事情的借口
Having cancer doesn’t excuse all that.
我不是一个称职的丈夫
I haven’t been a good partner to you,
为此
And for that…
我深表歉意
I’m very sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱这个家
And I love this family.
我只是
And I just…
想确认一下
Want to make sure that…
我们没有疏远
We don’t lose contact.
谢谢
Thank you.
我同意
I agree.
就这么多
Is that it?
老天
God.
你还想冷战都什么时候
God, how long are you going to do this?
-什么 -冷战
– Do what? – This.
不跟我说话
Not talking to me.
成天出门 也不告诉我去哪儿
Going out all day and refusing to tell me where.
我肯定生我的气了
You are obviously angry with me about something,
所以说出来吧
So let’s talk about it.
老天
God.
我感觉到你对我不满
I feel like you’re upset with me
因为你认为
Because you think that…
我有事瞒着你
I’m… up to something.
-比如 -我不知道 斯凯勒
– Like what? – I have no idea, Skyler.
什么 我有外遇
What, that I’m having an affair?
是这个吗 你这么认为吗
Is that it? Is that what you think?
所以你才问我
Is that why you asked me about the…
是不是还有部手♥机♥ 因为你认为我不忠
Some other phone? Because you think that I’m being unfaithful?
不知道
I don’t know.
那你问啊
So ask me.
为什么
Why?
-你会告诉我吗 -是 我会
– Would you even tell me? – Yes. I would.
我当然会
Of course I would.
没有
And no.
我没有外遇 明白吗
I’m not. I’m not having an affair, okay?
我怎么才能证明给你看呢
Now, what do I do to prove that to you?
发毒誓 我对天发誓 我没有外遇
Swear an oath? My right hand to God.I’m not having an affair.
我知道了 沃尔特
I heard you, Walt.
你没有外遇
You’re not having an affair.
恭喜
Congratulations.
知道吗 恭喜你 斯凯勒
No, you know what? Congratulations to you, Skyler.
干得好
Great job.
你搞什么 我该怎么做
What is this? What do I have to do?
我诚心跟你谈 你却
I’m trying to talk to you, and you
好 那谈吧 沃尔特
Okay, so talk, Walt!
说点沾边的吧 别尽扯废话
Shut up and say something that isn’t complete bullshit.
你想知道该怎么做
You want to know what you have to do?
你就得告诉我到底发生了什么
You have to tell me what’s really going on right now.
就今天
Today.
别找借口
No more excuses.
也别道歉 别来这些
No more apologies.No more of these…
最后的早餐
Obvious, desperate breakfasts.
你不想跟我疏远 沃尔特
You don’t want to lose contact with me, Walt?
很好
Good.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
现在
Now.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
我不知道你想要我说什么
What is it you want me to tell you? I don’t know.
我们还没谈完呢 斯凯勒
We’re not done here,Skyler!
你知道我为这个家付出了什么吗
Do you know what I’ve done for this family?
我真的很抱歉
Yo, I’m really sorry, okay?
你搞什么
What is wrong with you?
怎么一身蓝
Why are you blue?
天哪
Jesus.
抱歉 先从
I’m sorry. Let’s just say it starts…
我父母的贪得无厌开始说吧
with my parents being greedy kleptomaniac douche bags.
你真的这么蠢吗
Are you actually this stupid?
没有 听着 我知道不该这么做
No, look.I know this isn’t a optimal…
你竟然开着这车找到我家 还停在这条道上
To come to my house and park on my street, driving this vehicle…
我想问一下 你是不是脑子让屁给崩了
What the hell is wrong with you? I’m really asking.
没事 我很抱歉 只是
Nothing. I’m sorry. I just
要是斯凯勒看到你了呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!