You smoked the entire 600,didn’t you.
什么 没有
What? No!

Yes.
没有
No.
听着 杰西 你的问题是你的问题
Look, Jesse,your problems are just that…your problems.
不要联♥系♥ 别再打电♥话♥来
No contact. Do not call here ever.
时机成熟了 我会通知你
When the moment is right, I will call.
怀特先生 你没听明白
Mr. White, you’re not listening!
他们要赶我出门
They’re kicking me out of my house!
小畜生
You son of a bitch.
老畜生
Son of a bitch!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢了 哥们 你落东西了
Thanks, man! Hey, guy! You forgot something!
你把冰格落了 冰格有用着呢
You forgot your ice trays! You’re gonna need the ice trays!
这里落东西了 拿走
Forgot something here! Take this!
等一下 哥们
Hold on, buddy.
说真的 我们应该让”少女杀手”再出山
Yo, we should get Twot Hammer up and running again, yo. I’m serious.
听上去不错
I know. That sounded tight.
真的谢谢你 P
Hey, thanks again, P.
我让杀虫的那家伙尽快处理完毕
I made sure this stock knock exterminator put me on his speed dial.
最多两晚
Two nights tops.
你还住在马歌♥路上的姑妈家吗
You still staying at your aunt’s on Margo?
是的 我打算搬出去 可能搬去诺布山
Yeah. I’m thinking of moving. Nob Hill, probably.
浪子杰西 追梦少年啊
Jesse-matic, living the dream.
好了 小鬼 听着
Okay, buddy, listen.
我们说好的 乖乖把胡萝卜吃了
You’re gonna eat your carrots like we talked about right?
太烫了
Too hot.
不行 小鬼 记得吗
No, buddy. Remember?
来吧 是的
Come on. Yes.
听着 跟我讲讲
Listen, hey, talk to me, man.
你还在四处留情吗
Are you still having mad relations out there?
告诉我吧 我不讨厌花♥花♥公♥子♥
You can talk to me.I won’t hate a player.
我不撒谎 我还是很万人迷的
I can’t lie. It’s pretty hectic out there female-wise.
靠 嫉妒死我了
Damn. I’m hating, man.
所以要让”杀手”再次出山 明白吗
See, that’s why we need to get the Hammer up and running, you know?
-出去透透气 -肯定很潇洒
– Get you out of the house. – How awesome would that be?
来吧 看 我也吃了
Come on. Look. What?
像你一样 我把绿色部分都切了
I cut all the green parts off like you…
-尽管吃 好吗 -我们应该这么干 明白吗
– Just eat them. Please? – We should do this, you know?
找奇弗和安东尼一起风流
Track down Chivo and Anthony and demo up.
重回历史舞台
Get back in the scene.
抱歉 等一下 好吗
I’m sorry, man. Just hold on one second, all right?
好吧 听着 这样吧 你吃一口三明治
Okay, listen. How about you take a bite of your sandwich,
再吃一口
And then you take…
妈咪回来啦
Mommy’s home!
-你好 -你好
– Hi! – Hello!
宝贝 还记得杰西·平克曼吗
Hey, honey, you remember Jesse Pinkman?
他的房♥子闹虫灾
His house is getting bug bombed,
我答应让他住几晚
And I said he could crash a few nights.
你好 杰西
hi,jesse.
保罗 跟我到卧室把这些整理一下
Paul, could you help me in the bedroom with these?

Sure.
我小时候也不喜欢胡萝卜
I used to not like carrots, too.
本 该睡觉啦
Hey, Ben, I think it’s someone’s nap time.
过来
Come on.
哥们 你千万别生气
Man, dude, you’re gonna kill me.
我竟然忘了这周末有亲戚要过来
I totally spaced that the in-laws are crashing this weekend.
你再联♥系♥其他人吧
You got other people to call?
没关系 我朋友多着呢
No, that’s cool.I got tons of people.
亲戚
Yo, in-laws?
-P 你真倒霉 -是啊 我知道
– Sucks to be you, P. – Yeah, I know, huh?
我来吧
Dude, here.
再见 哥们
See you, man.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
听着 我只住三四个晚上
Look, I’m asking to crash three, maybe four nights, and…
我问过猴子 所有人我都问过了
I already called Badger, all right? I called everyone.
我需要朋友的帮忙 哥们
I need a solid here, bro.
好吧 随你便吧
Yeah, whatever.
行 行 这样吧
All right. All right. How about this?
就今晚怎么样
What if it’s just for tonight?
等等
Wait.
不 开什么国际玩笑
No, you cannot be serious.
不会这么倒霉吧
You cannot be serious!
有人把你摩托车偷走了
Someone took your bike, man.
你惨了
Not cool.

Morning.

Morning.
妈妈去哪儿了
Where did mom go?
出门
Out.
早饭呢
Where’s breakfast?
我们做点事吧
Let’s go do something.
比如
Like what?
有趣的事
Something fun.
好了 准备好没 踩离合器
All right, ready? Let’s put it in gear.
-脚放在 很好 -是的 放好了
– Is your foot on the… Okay. Good. – Yeah. I got it.

Good.
稳一点 很好 就这样
Yes. Nice and smooth. Good. Just like that.
很好 手的位置抓得不错 很好
Good. I like the hands at 10 and 2. Very nice.
好了 慢一点
Okay, let’s slow down here
减速准备左转
To a stop in preparation for a left-hand turn.
很好 轻点踩刹车
All right. You might want to…go easier on the brake.
-抱歉 -没关系 你做得很好
– Sorry about that. – That’s all right. You’re doing fine.
-比上次好多了 -路易斯一直在帮我练习
– Much better than last time, huh? – Louis has been helping me.
是吗
Has he?
很好 很好
Good. Good. Okay.
别忘了打方向灯 好
Don’t forget the turn indic… Good.
我不说了 你知道该怎么做
I’ll stop talking. You know what you’re doing.
来个左转弯
And let’s make that left-hand turn.
稳一点 很好
Nice and smooth. Very nice.
往右转
Right hand.
很好 很好
Good. Good. Okay.
-你两脚同时用 -是的
– Are you using both feet? – Yeah.
不行 等等 你不能这么做
No. Wait. Wait. No, Walt. You can’t do that.
你不能同时踩在两个踏板上
You can’t use one foot on each pedal.
-为什么不行 -因为不可以 停车 沃尔特 明白吗
– Why not? – Because you can’t. Stop, Walt. Okay?
停车
Stop,pleaes.
-好 -爸爸 这样容易点
– All right. – Dad, this is way easier.
听着 容易的方法不等于正确的方法
Come on,there’s the easy way,and then there’s the right way, right?
再试一次 只用右脚
So let’s just try it again,right foot only.
-好吧 -好
– All right. – Okay?
好了 你不必 很好 不错
Okay,just…You don’t have to…Okay.All right.That’s fine.
你 很好
Just… That’s okay.
再试一次
Just try it again.
走吧
Here we go.
我们再试一次
Let’s just…Just try it again.
慢一点
Go just a little easier.
好的 很好 好多了 看到没
Good. Great. That was better. See?
是吧 好多了 油门 刹车 油门 刹车
Right? Better? Right.The gas,the brake,the gas,the brake.
我做不了
I can’t do this.
我的腿不好使
My legs don’t work that way.
你的腿很好 只要坚持一下
Your legs are fine. You just have to stick with it.
别太约束自己 沃尔特
Don’t set limits for yourself, Walt.
你很棒
You’re all right.
我们能搞定
We’ll get this.
我保证 我们再试一次吧 好吗
I promise.Now let’s just try again. All right?
-好 -走吧
– All right. – Here we go.
你不必 仅管往前开 很好 继续
Well,you don’t need to…just take off, but all right, here we go.
慢一点
Slow it down just a little bit.
很好 前面转弯
All right, we have a turn coming up here,
准备踩刹车
So prepare to apply the brakes.
沃尔特 踩刹车 刹车 刹车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!