And I found your laboratory.
你们竟然有钥匙
You guys have your own key?
生产二级管制药物
Manufacture of a Schedule II controlled substance
是二等重罪
Is a second-degree felony.
根据联邦财产冻结法
Under federal asset seizure,
政♥府♥有权没收你的房♥子
The government can take the entire house.
东西已经不在那里了
It’s not even there anymore.
我都清理出去了
I cleaned it all out.
儿子 你想毁掉自己的一生 我们也没办法
Son, we can’t stop you from ruining your life,
但你不能拖我们下水
But you will not drag us down with you.
72小时内搬出房♥子
Vacate the house in 72 hours.
否则 你父母授权我可以通知相关部门
Otherwise, your parents have authorized me to contact the authorities.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
还有什么疑问吗
Do you have any questions for us?
3天时间 平克曼先生
Three days, Mr. Pinkman.
走吧
Come on.
我修好了车♥库♥门
I fixed the garage door.
很好
Great.
有个滑轨歪了 所以总跳
One track was bent.That’s why it was bouncing.
-你今天去哪儿了 -出门
– Where were you today? – Out.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
是的 一切安好
Yeah,everything’s fine.
我想那些癌症互助组还是很有用的
For what it’s worth, I was thinking about going back to those meetings,
我会继续去的
The cancer support group.
那不错
I think that’s good.
是的 很不错
Yeah, that’s good.
钱的事 你说的没错
You were right on the money about that.
敞开心扉的交流
It’s good to, you know…
还是不错的
Talk about things.
太好了
I think that’s great.
你没接电♥话♥
You don’t answer your phone?
是的 我只是
No, I’ve just been…
比较忙
Pretty busy.
你怎么
How’d you…
没错 你有钥匙
Oh, right, you have that key.
听着
Hey, listen.
我一直在想
So I’ve been thinking a lot about our…
我们那天的谈话
Conversation we had the other day,
我终于明白
And I completely get why
爸爸要那么鞭策我的原因了
Dad totally tweaked off on me like that and…
杰西 不只是你♥爸♥爸这么想
It’s not just your father, Jesse.
我明白 明白
I know. I know.
我只想说
I’m just saying it’s a really,
我醒悟了不少
really big wake-up call for me,
所以我想跟你谈谈
Which is why I wanted to talk to you.
事实上 我一直在考虑去商业学校念书的事
I’ve been thinking real seriously about business school, actually,
所有事情都可以在电脑上搞定
And you can do the whole thing from your computer now, and…
不 妈妈 这是件好事
No, Mom, Mom. Hey, this is good.
我们用心交流
You know, we’re talking,
好好谈谈
Starting a dialogue.
杰西 一切都晚了
The time for talking has passed, Jesse.
搞什么啊
What the hell, yo?
我以为你们只是想提醒我
I thought it was just a wake-up call.
我们把这些都放在仓库
We are putting it in storage.
等你真正成熟了 可以要回去
When you decide to grow up, you can have it back.
你怎么不成熟点呢 妈妈
Why don’t you grow up, Mom?
琪妮想我待在这里 我才是那个一直照顾她的人
Ginny wanted me here.I was the one who took care of her.
我带她去看医生 每天给她做午饭
I took her to her appointments and made her lunch every day.
这房♥子是我应得的
I earned this!
你并没有每天给她做午饭
You did not make her lunch every day.
你又做什么了呢
What did you do, huh?
她躺在那儿等死 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢
She’s lying there dying, and where the hell are you?
别跟我来劲
Don’t start with me.
现在呢
Now what,
你狠心把你大儿子扫地出门
You’ve decided to, I don’t know, make your eldest son homeless?
真是和谐家庭啊
Great family, Mom!
你为什么要这样
Why are you like this?
为什么
Why?
你有两串钥匙
You have two sets of keys
还有车♥库♥的锁
And the padlock to the garage.
走的时候放在厨房♥的柜子上
Leave them on the kitchen counter when you leave.
不要 妈妈
No, Mom! Mom!
我能去哪儿呢
Where am I supposed to go?
宝贝 我不知道
I don’t know, sweetheart.
求你了
But please…
回头是岸啊
Turn your life around.
这么做就能帮上大忙了啊
This is gonna help big time with that.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!

Jeez.
怀特先生
Oh, hey, Mr. White.
这才对 别坐在车里按喇叭
That’s the way. Don’t just sit out there honking.
进来打个招呼吧
Come in and say hello.
我做了煎蛋 你要来一个吗
We’ve got omelets. You want an omelet?
不了 谢谢
No, I’m good.
新墨西哥圣诞式 加了红辣椒还有青椒
New Mexican Christmas style, red and green chilies.
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you, though.
我和弗林该走了
Flynn and me gotta get going.
-弗林是谁 -弗林
– Who’s Flynn? – Flynn…
是你
He’s your…
弗林
Flynn?
没错
Yeah
怎么了
So?
怎么了 没事
So? Nothing.
-准备好了吗 -我喜欢这个名字
– You ready? – Like it.
拜 怀特先生
Bye, Mr. White.
再见
Bye!
弗林
Flynn?
你知道弗林是怎么回事吗
You know about this Flynn thing?
好吧 弗林
Ok, Flynn
难道是埃洛·弗林
As in what, Errol?
不知道 最近他都喜欢别人这么叫他
I don’t know. It’s what he likes to be called these days.
小沃尔特这名字怎么了
What’s wrong with Walter Jr.?
别乱想了
Don’t take it personally.
他只是想有自己的个性
He wants his own identity.
你觉得他跟路易斯说起过我吗
You think he told Louis about me?
-失忆的事情 -路易斯可是他朋友 沃尔特
– About the blackout? – Louis is his friend, Walt,
你的失踪令他心烦不已
And your disappearance upset him.
我做了煎蛋
I made omelets.
我要出门 谢谢
I’m going out, but thanks, though.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
你能接下电♥话♥吗
Can you get the phone, please?
没问题
Yeah. Absolutely.
-怀特家 -是我 方便说话吗
– White residence. – Yo, it’s me. Is this a good time?
你不明白什么叫不要联♥系♥吗
What part of “no contact” didn’t you understand?
-但是出了点岔子 -我不管 说好了的
– But there’s a problem. – I don’t care. We agreed.
有没有付费频道都对我们没有影响
No amount of pay-per-view channels is gonna make any difference.
宝贝 我们很满意现有的有线电视运营商吧
Honey, we’re happy with our cable provider, right?
很满意
We’re happy.
斯凯勒 斯凯勒
Skyler. Skyler.
你去哪儿 这个都不能告诉我吗
Where are you going? Can you at least tell me that?
出门
Out.
接电♥话♥去吧 沃尔特
Should probably get that, Walt.
几个小时后我就回来
I’ll be back in a few hours.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
-怎么了 -我知道不该打电♥话♥
– What? – Yo, I get I shouldn’t call,
但我现在情况不妙 我需要钱
But I’m in a situation over here,and I need my money.
不是给过你600块了么
I just gave you $600.
是的 谢谢了 沃尔巴斯老爹[沃尔巴斯是个富豪]
Yeah, and thanks, Daddy Warbucks,
但是那时候我的房♥子
But that was before my housing situation
还没有出状况呢 明白吗
Went completely testicular on me, okay?
你把钱都拿去吸毒了 对吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!