美国船长
Captain America.
-你好 兄弟 -你好 兄弟
– What’s up, brother? – Hey, bro.
这主意太蠢了
This is stupid.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
好吧 无所谓了
Okay, fine. Whatever.
那我们什么时候
So when do we, you know?
暂时不动手
We don’t, for now.
等一切安顿好了再开始制毒
No cooking until things settle down.
安顿
Settle down?
你不是说事情不会有变化吗
I thought you’re the one that said nothing’s changed.
听着 我让家人担惊受怕深受折磨
Look, I just put my family through an ordeal
他们才刚开始接受我的现状 明白吗
That they’re just now starting to accept, okay?
我不能
I can’t…
这个太贵了
Ah, that’s too expensive.
听着 我离家超过20分钟
Look, I can’t leave my house
我老婆就开始担心
For more than 20 minutes without my wife worrying.
我需要时间来改善我们的关系
I need time to mend fences.
你要改善关系 那我怎么办
So while you’re fixing fences,what about me, huh?
你那个混♥蛋♥小舅子把我的钱都收走了
Your A-hole brother-in-law took all my money.
这里有600块
That’s $600.
剩下的那些钱呢
What about the rest?
-什么 -你那一半钱都是我的
– Rest of what? – Half your money’s mine.
说好55分成的 这不是你的生意经吗
You know,50/50 partners.That’s your business motto.
你这么说什么意思 你犯错 我买♥♥单吗
Meaning what, exactly?That I suffer for your carelessness?
是你想跟屠库合作
You’re the one who wanted to work with Tuco.
要不是因为这个 就不会搞成这样
If it weren’t for that, none of this would’ve happened.
冷静点
Just be cool.
稍后再谈 好吗
We’ll talk about this later, okay?
目前就不要联♥系♥了 明白吗
As for now, no contact. Understood?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我先走
I leave first.
沃尔特
Walt!
在厨房♥呢
In the kitchen.
你怎么还动起了炉子
I didn’t know you were allowed to touch the stove.
搞笑呢 葛罗卓[名小丑]
Hilarious, Groucho.
去吧 快坐下
Go on, grab a seat.
桌上有果汁
Juice is on the table.
怎么了
What?
-早上好 宝贝儿 -嗨 妈妈
– Good morning, honey. – Hey, Mom.
老爸正做早饭呢
Dad’s cooking breakfast.
放心 盘子我也由我来洗
But don’t worry.I’m also doing all the dishes.
不错吧 跟我来
Nice? Follow me.
还有橙汁和葡萄柚汁
There’s also orange juice and grapefruit juice,
虽然我并不喜欢喝这些
Which, personally, as you know, I’ve never been a fan of.
但是考虑到他们富含多酚
But considering all the polyphenols
还有纤维蛋白 对人体无害
And the albuminoids, can’t hurt.
沃尔特 你不必这么做
Walt,You didn’t have to do this.
我愿意
I wanted to.
-葡萄柚汁要吗 -好的 谢谢
– Grapefruit juice? – Yes, please. Thanks.
好了 宝贝 你要吗
There you go. Honey?
我喝橙汁 谢谢
I’ll stick with orange, thank you.
好了 开吃吧 开吃吧
All right. Dig in, dig in.
不然薄煎饼凉了
Pancakes are not getting hotter.
好吧 我知道了 斯蒂利·丹[乐队]
All right. Got one. Steely Dan.
-不是 -肯定是
– No. – Yes, absolutely.
不 在纯音乐才能方面
No, in terms of pure musicianship,
他们比你知道的任何现代乐队都强
I would put them up against any current band you could name.
你压根不知道什么现代乐队
You wouldn’t know any current bands.
-跑题了 -宝贝 祝你愉快
– That’s besides the point. – Have a good day, honey.
你也是
You too.
伯兹史卡斯 我想起一个
Boz Scaggs.There’s another one.
管他们是谁呢
Whoever they are.
拜拜啦 谢谢你的早餐
Bye,thanks for breakfast.
不客气 让路易斯小心开车 知道吗
You’re welcome. Tell Louis to drive carefully, will you?

All right.
我们儿子竟然没听说过伯兹史卡斯
Our son doesn’t know who Boz Scaggs is.
我们做父母的真失败
We have failed as parents.
仔细想想 我也不知道伯兹史卡斯
Come to think of it, I barely know who Boz Scaggs is.
得了吧
Stop it.
把你的盘子给我 我来 我来
Give me your plate. I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Hey, listen,
日历上标明
In the calendar section,
这一周
All week long,
在新墨西哥大学有个小说作者研讨会
There’s a fiction writer’s seminar at UNM.
讨论如何出版
And, you know, probably talking about how to get published
之类的事情
and that sort of thing.
总之 我以为你会去
You know, so, anyway, I thought maybe you might…
如果你去的话 我陪着你
I mean, I’ll go with you if you like.
我还想了想的那晚你问我的事情
And I was thinking about what you asked me the other night.
你怀疑我还有一部手♥机♥
You know, you were wondering if I had a second cell phone.
我一直都在想这件事
And, well, I’ve been thinking about that a lot,
我觉得你听到的
And I think what you heard
是我设的手♥机♥闹铃
Was my cell phone alarm going off.
我之前一直用闹铃当做治疗提醒
I’ve been using it a lot as a medication reminder to…
提醒我吃药
Well, remind me to take my medication.
诡异的是
And the weird thing is that
闹铃的声音跟电♥话♥铃♥声♥
The alarm sound is almost exactly the same
一模一样
As the regular phone ring,
说起这一点 设计得真不人性化
Which is really a poor design, if you ask me.
事情可能就是这样的
But I think that was probably it.
我试过把铃♥声♥改掉
I tried to go in and change it to a different sound,
改成不同的声音 但是…
Other than the phone ring, but…
这些玩意儿太复杂了
They so overcomplicate these things.
总之
Anyway,
正好我也把手♥机♥弄丢了
It was probably just as well that I lost it.
市场上应该又有新型的手♥机♥了
There’s got to be a new one on the market by now.
如果我们一起去新墨西哥大学的话
You know, if we do this thing at UNM,
回来的路上
Maybe on the way home,
我们可以顺道给我买♥♥部新手♥机♥
We can stop by,and I can get a new cell phone.
斯凯勒
Skyler
斯凯勒
Skyler
律师事务所
准备好了
Ready?
你能帮个屁忙啊
Yo, for what might help.
不会又是劝说会吧
Not another intervention.
杰西·布鲁斯·平克曼
Jesse Bruce Pinkman,
根据新墨西哥不动产法47章第8条第13项
Pursuant to Section 47-8-13 of the New Mexico Real Property Code,
现通知你搬出
You are hereby given notice to vacate
位于阿尔布开克市马歌♥路9809号♥ 87104住所
The premises listed as 9809 Margo,Albuquerque,87104.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你要把我从我自己房♥子赶出去
You’re kicking me out of my own house?
是你姑妈琪妮的房♥子
It’s your aunt Ginny’s house.
-她送给我了 -杰西 她可没送给你
– She gave it to me. – She never gavet to you, Jesse.
你只是享有居住权
You were allowed residentiary privileges.
你父母才是房♥屋所有权持有人
Your parents have always been the property owners.
听着 我们之前谈过 好吗
Look, we talked about this, okay?
我把房♥子卖♥♥了 五五分成
I’d sell the house, we’d split it 50/50.
都说好了 又他妈搞什么啊
That was the deal. What the hell happened?
问题是你在房♥子里制毒
What happened is you’re a speed manufacturer.
不 我没有 什么
No, I’m not. What?
杰西 缉毒局的探员过来找过你
A DEA agent came looking for you, Jesse.
他找到我们家来了
He came to our front door.
好吧…
Okay…
实际上我一直在协助他们
Because I’ve actually been helping them,
告诉你们的话就会有太多麻烦
Which I could get into a lot of trouble for telling you,
你们不要谢我
So you’re welcome.
我看过地下室
I saw your basement.
我有点担心
I was worried,
所以我过去看了看
So I went over there and I let myself in,
发现了你的实验室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!