Sounds real good.
我跟你说 你回来真好
I’ll tell you what, I’m glad your back.
你可吓死我们了
You really gave us a scare.
听着 汉克
Listen, Hank.
我不知道怎么说好 你出去找我
I don’t know what to say. You going out there looking for me
遇到了危险 我很…
Put you in danger, and I’m so…
抱歉 不止是抱歉 完全不止
Sorry, sorry doesn’t even cut it. Not nearly.
你担心的就是这个 别傻了
Is that what you’re worried about? Forget it. At the office,
同事都拿我当艾略特·奈斯崇拜呢
They’re treating me like I’m Elliot Ness, okay?
[艾略特·奈斯 因打击酒类走私著称
可参见著名影片《不可触犯》]
他们给我开派对
They threw me a party,
丫头们给我烤巧克力蛋糕
The gals baked me a chocolate-chip cake
跟你说你都不信
Like you wouldn’t believe, okay?
你以后得多失踪几次
You oughtta disappear more often.
开个玩笑 你可千万别
Just kidding. Don’t do that.
你看 看他们送给我什么
Hey, look. Look what they gave me.
这是什么
What is it?
这个 是我打死那个人的牙贴
That, gentlemen, is the grill of the guy I shot.
他的牙贴
His grill?
对 他门牙上镶着这个
Yeah, it kind of goes over the front teeth like that, you know?
大概是时髦装饰吧
Sort of a fashion statement, I guess.
有人就是喜欢亮闪闪的东西
Certain folks are attracted to shiny things.
酷啊
Wow, cool.
回家真是无法形容地好
I can’t tell you how good it feels to be home.
我把这些拿去洗了
I’ll get these in the wash.
亲爱的
Say, honey,
我想去趟7-11便利店
I was just thinking about going out to 7-11.
你要什么吗
Do you need anything?
自♥由♥斟[一款饮料 也叫重量杯]
Big Gulp?
牛肉条[一种零食]
Slim Jim?
斯凯勒 听我说
Skyler, listen to me.
这种事不会再发生了 我不会的
This will not happen again, okay? I won’t let it.
我还在 很清醒
I’m still here. I’m me.
我们会没事的
And we’re gonna be okay.
你是不是有别的手♥机♥
Do you have a second cell phone?
别的手♥机♥
A second cell phone?
你失踪那天晚上
The night you disappeared,
我泡澡的时候你走进来
You came in when I was taking a bath, and…
看上去很沮丧
You were very upset.
就像是发生了什么可怕的事情
It was like something terrible had happened.
后来你手♥机♥响了
And then your cell phone rang.
我见你看了看号♥码 接了电♥话♥ 然后
I saw you check the number, and then you got up and…
就那么消失了
Just… disappeared.
可是汉克查你通话记录的时候
And when Hank checked your phone records,
那个时间根本没有通话
There was no call.
我知道的那部手♥机♥没有通话记录
No call on the phone I know about.
那可真
That is…
奇怪
Odd.
我完全不记得了
I don’t remember any of that.
但我确定一件事
But one thing I am sure of is
我没有别的手♥机♥
That I don’t have a second cell phone.