– Yo, what’d we say, 500? – We didn’t say, and it’s 1,000.
1000块
$1,000?
拜托 你往哪拖啊 西雅图吗
C’mon, where you towing it, man, Seattle?
跟距离没关系 是货的问题
It ain’t the miles, it’s the cargo.
伙计 我身上总共只有
Dude, all I got on me is…
560块
$560.
这样的话
You know what?
克洛维斯 他晚点会付清余额的
Clovis! He’ll pay you the rest later.
他不会食言的 杰西是个正直的人
He’s totally good for it! Jesse’s a stand-up dude.
是吗 你是”正直的人”吗
That right? You a “stand-up dude”?
是啊 我是
Yeah, I am.
我会付你另外500块的
I will get you the other $500.
还要给500块
$500 more.
说话算话吧
Your word’s bond, right?
对
Right.
我可救了场啊 我可替你担♥保♥了
I saved your skinny ass, yo. I totally vouched for you.
你现在到底在做什么
What are you doing now, exactly?
我会给你争取大概两个小时
I’m giving you, like, two hours
然后我会用公用电♥话♥告发你 而不是手♥机♥
and then I’m calling on a pay phone, not a cell phone.
你可不能用自己的真名
You’re not using your own name.
当然 我会按你说的做 但是
I mean,obviously.Look,dude,I’ll do,like, what you said,but
为什么 你这么做到底想干什么
Why? Why do you gotta go and do this?
他们需要正当理由
They need probable cause.
我就给他们一个
I’m giving it to them.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What’s the last thing you remember?
我正开车回家 我想是的
I was driving home…I think.
你还记得怎么进的家门吗
Do you remember coming home?
你进门来 我问你为什么上气不接下气
You came in, and I asked why you were out of breath?
你不记得我在泡澡时 你跟我说过话吗
You don’t remember talking to me when I was in the bathtub?
抱歉 我不记得了
No, I’m sorry, I don’t.
没别的了吗 没有一闪而过的画面吗
Nothing else? No fleeting images?
不知道
I don’t know.
我当时正沿着马路或高速路走
I was walking down some road or highway…
很多车灯照过来
With a lot of headlights,
我记得我很害怕
And I remember feeling fear.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 这里有些有好消息
There’s definitely some good news here.
核磁共振扫描没发现转移瘤
The MRI shows no metastases.
就是说癌细胞没有扩散到大脑吗
Meaning the cancer hasn’t spread to the brain?
是的 情况还不错
Yeah, we’re looking really good.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
那到底是怎么回事呢
So, what was it, then?
没有中风或者癫痫发作的迹象
Well, there’s no sign of stroke or seizure.
考虑到你的状况 血液检查也没什么问题
And considering your condition, the blood panel looks good.
那这到底是什么情况
Then what are we talking about?
怎么回事
What happened?
就目前来看 我们实在…下不了定论
As of right now, we really…can’t say.
抱歉 虽然我不太了解这方面
Forgive me. Granted, this is not my field,
但是这会不会跟我服用的
But isn’t it possible that this had something to do
那些治疗的药物有关呢
with all the prescriptions I’ve been taking?
有止吐药
There’s the antiemetic,
有止咳药
the antitussive,
又是这又是那
the this, the that,
更别说化疗本身了
not to mention the Chemo itself.
过去几天中断治疗 没吃这些药
And being off all of them for the past few days,
我必须承认 我感觉
I have to say, I’m feeling…
好多了
much better.
还有 我们去拿药的时候
And when we pick up these medications,
说明书就像胳膊一样长
the information sheets are as long as your arm.
我是说 一页页都写的副作用和警告什么的
I mean, it’s page after page of side effects and… and warnings.
对 的确 会不会就是这么简单
Right, exactly. Could it be that simple?
当然 我们会多加注意的
We’ll take another look at that, sure.
沃尔特 我理解你最近一直比较压抑
Walt, I understand that you’ve been kind of stressed out lately.
-压抑吗 我不觉得我 -沃尔特 拜托
– Stressed out? No, I don’t think I’m… – Walt, please.
说”压抑”已经算客气的了
“Stressed out” is putting it…mildly.
我最近可能是有点多虑了
I guess I’ve had a lot on my mind lately,
但我说了 我感觉好多了
but as I’ve said, I’m feeling much better.
我们是不是该讨论下我何时能出院
Shouldn’t we be talking about when I can get out of here?
现在还为时尚早
That may still be a ways down the road.
“为时尚早”
“A ways down the road?”
我觉得下一步应该安排一个精神评估
Actually, I think our next move is to schedule a psychiatric evaluation.
真有这个必要吗
Now, is that absolutely necessary?
没人喜欢老呆在医院里 我理解
Nobody likes being in the hospital. I get that.
但是我们必须搞清楚这次意外的起因
But until we know what caused this incident
我们不确定它还会不会复发
we can’t be certain it won’t recur.
[汽车旅馆 欢迎光临 内设全频道有线电视
24小时营业 宾至如归 服务友好]
最后一口吗
That your last hit?
动作快点
Finish it quick.
趴下
Get on your stomach now!
翻身 动作快点
Get over, roll. Do it now!
我在走 我在走
I’m going, I’m going.
怎么了 我做了什么
What’s going on? What’d I do?
我猜你就是杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman, I presume.
-怎么 老兄 -再说一遍
– What, man? – Tell me again.
再一遍吗
Again?
有什么说的 我跟她就是开派对 仅此而已
What’s there to tell, okay?Her and I were partying,that’s it.
从周六晚上开始是吧 连开三天啊
Since Saturday night? Partying for three days straight.
就只玩女人 吸从你兄弟屠库那里搞到的冰♥毒♥
Just bumping uglies and smoking that crystal you got from your pal Tuco?
塔库 我不认识什么塔库
Taco? I don’t know any Taco.
我他妈肯定我没吸过什么冰♥毒♥
And I damn sure didn’t say anything about no crystal.
-三天 你肯定会饿的吧 -对啊
– Three days, you must have got hungry. – Yeah, I guess.
你们叫过外卖♥♥吗
You order take-out?
-叫过 -从哪叫的
– Yeah. – Where from?
你们是从角落墙缝里
You get yourself a little of that Moo goo gai pan
叫了一点那什么蘑菇鸡片对吧
from that chink place around the corner?
不 没有 我们从自动售货机里买♥♥东西
No, no, we didn’t. We got stuff from the vending machine.
芳韵 还有热口袋[均为速食品牌]
You know, Funyuns. I had a Hot Pocket.
芳韵和热口袋
Funyuns and Hot Pockets?
你没注意到你的车丢了吗
And you didn’t notice your car was gone?
没 直到你们撞开门进屋
No, not until you guys went and busted down the door.
谁来赔那门的钱啊
Now who’s gonna pay for that?
管♥理♥员♥肯定要不会放过我的
Management’s gonna be on my ass for sure.
-为什么你不接手♥机♥ -手♥机♥在我车里
– Why didn’t you answer your cell phone? – It was in my car.
-真的吗 -是的
– That right? – Yeah.
我们找到了你的车
We found your car,
但是你的手♥机♥不在里面
but your phone wasn’t in it.
你们找到了我的车
You found my car?
找到了我的车吗
You found my car?
太棒了 缉毒署真牛 太好了
Awesome! DEA all the way! Yes!
既然提到财产损失 你有没有
Since we’re talking about missing property, did you…
在车里落下什么东西
Leave anything else in the car?
比如什么
Like what?
比如什么 比如
Like what, like,
比如这个
Like this?
67900块
67,900 and, uh…
外加20块
20 dollars.
那不是我的
That’s not mine.
不是你的吗
That’s not yours?
他说不是他的 格米
Says it’s not his, Gomie.
天 我还以为是你的呢
Gee, I really thought this might be yours.
是我的就好了
I wish.
无人认领的毒品赃款 不错啊
Unclaimed drug money. Nice.
你知道我们搞到什么了吧 格米
You know what we got here, Gomie, don’t ya?
能买♥♥辆新的缉毒用车
That’s a new interdiction van right there.
肯定还能买♥♥些垒球球衣 我们正好要用到
Definitely some new softball jerseys, ’cause we need ’em.
还好屠库已经死翘翘了
Good thing Tuco’s already dead.
要是我丢了这么一笔钱 我会去自杀
I lost this kind of money, I’d wanna kill myself.
你头头是谁 小杂种
So, who’s your chief, li’l injun?
什么
What?
-什么意思 -你讲的全是屁话
– What does that even mean? – I think your story’s bullshit.
我认为你认识屠库·塞拉曼加