不知道
I don’t know.
这个很重要吗
Does it really matter?
如果他发现怪诞已经死了
If he finds out that Gonzo is dead
并且他不是警方的线人
And not a police informant,
他会怪罪谁呢
Who does he automatically blame?
我们
Us.
我们得计划一下
We need a plan.
好好想想
Think, think.
我们偷袭他吧
Let’s just bum-rush him, man.
你拿东西砸他的脑袋
You know, you crack him over the head with something,
我去抢枪
And I’ll go for his gun.
拿东西砸他脑袋
“Crack him over the head with something”?
反正你得了癌症
And you got the C-bomb, man.
早晚都是死
You’re as good as checked out already.
你应该像个烈士一样
You should be, like,all sacrificial,
扑向手榴弹
Jumping on a grenade, yo.
就是说我的命不再重要了
Oh, so my life is not the priority here,
因为我离死不远了
Because I’m going to be dead soon anyway.
你是这么想的吗
That’s your point?
我们得让他尝尝这个
We got to get him to take this.
他不喜欢辣椒粉的味道
He don’t much like the taste of chili P.
这点他已经明确说明了
That much has been established.
除非你能说服他塞进屁♥眼♥里
So unless you can convince him to booty bump…
吃吧
Eat.
还有很长的路要赶呢
We’ve got a long ride ahead of us.
去坐下吧
Go and sit.
你看起来有点虚 海森堡
You’re looking a little weak, Heisenberg.
我可不想还没到那儿你就挂了
I don’t want you to go belly up before we get there.
别着急 迪奥
Take it easy, Tio.
我先吃 然后喂你
I will feed you. I eat first.
说好了的
That’s the deal.
怎么了
What?
我明白了 明白了
I get it, I get it, I get it.
你这个贪婪的老混球
You greedy old bastard.
告诉你吧 海森堡
I tell you, Heisenberg…
老人
Old people.
你喂养他们
You feed them, huh?
即使把他们放在乡下的粮仓里
You put them in a really nice crib in the country,
他们还是会从你盘子里偷吃的
And yet they gotta steal the food off your plate.
你最好都吃完了
You better eat every bite of that.
你搞什么
What did you do that for?
天呐
God!
看啊
Look. Lookit.
一点都不剩
There’s nothing left.
怎么
What?
你想怎样
What do you want?
别告诉我你饿了
Don’t even tell me that you’re hungry.
别给我来这一套
Don’t go there.
你在向他们示♥威♥吗 迪奥
Are you mad-dogging them, Tio?
你不喜欢他们吗
What, you don’t like them?
一声响 是肯定的回答
One ding. That means “yes.”
迪奥不喜欢你们
Tio don’t like you.
迪奥 你为什么不喜欢他们
Why don’t you like them, Tio?
你不信任他们
You don’t trust them?
为什么不信任他们呢 迪奥
Why don’t you trust them, Tio?
屠库 拜托 我是说 他
Tuco, come on.I mean, he’s…
他明显是个痴呆 脑子不好使
There’s clearly some dementia.He’s not lucid.
他们对你做什么了吗
Did they do something to you, Tio?
你不喜欢的事情
Something that you don’t like?
他们对你做什么了
What did they do to you?
你们对我的迪奥做什么了
What did you do to my Tio?
没什么
Nothing.
放屁 我的迪奥不会撒谎的
Bullshit! My Tio does not lie!
我不知道 我发誓 我不知道
I don’t know. I swear.I don’t know.
或许 我确实换了频道 但是
Maybe, I did change the channel on his TV, but…
就这样 你做饭时 他正看电视呢
That’s it.While you were cooking,he was watching one of those…
那个电视小说上有许多美女
Those “telenovels” with all those ripe honeys on it?
他看得很起劲 我告诉你不要换台的
He was really into it. I told you not to change the channel, man!
老家伙要过个眼瘾 就这样
Dude needs his eye candy. That’s it.
是这样吗 迪奥
Is that it, Tio?
是这样吗 迪奥
Is that it, Tio?
是不是他们换走了你的美女
Did they change your mamitas?
你想说什么 迪奥
What are you telling me, Tio?
他们是不是在耍我
Are they punking me?
不要
No, man.
过来
Come here!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不要
Please, no!
求你了 不要 我不想死
Please, no! No, God! I don’t want to die!
沃尔特 你们到底做什么了
Tell me what you did, Walter!
天呐
Jesus!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
你们做什么了
Tell me what you did!
我们想给你下毒
We tried to poison you.
我们想给你下毒
We tried to poison you,
因为你是个疯子
Because you’re an insane,
一陀大便
Degenerate piece of filth,
死不足惜
And you deserve to die.
现在谁是二货啊
Who’s the bitch now?
让他流血至死吧
Let him bleed.
钥匙呢
The keys!
天呐
Oh, my God.
他兄弟
The cousins?
怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman.
你还真的难找啊
You’re a hard man to find.
该死
Aw, shit.
慢点
Easy.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-汉克 -谁
– Hank. – Who?
-汉克 -什么
– Hank. – What?
-天呐 -什么
– Oh, my God. – What?
-天呐 -待着 你要干什么
– Oh, my God. – Stay. What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!