他想要帮忙 就让他帮忙吧
He wants to help, let him help.
你有多久没睡觉了
I mean, how long has it been since you’ve slept?
她说的没错 斯凯 你去躺一下吧
Yeah, she’s right,Sky.Why don’t you lay down a while?
况且你还怀着小宝宝呢
For Christ sake,you got a bun in the oven.
有事你就打我的手♥机♥
I got my cell if you need me.
再见 宝贝 待会儿见
Bye, sweetie.I’ll see you later.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
事实上
Actually,
目前为止还没有找到他
I think the very fact they haven’t found him yet…
或许是个好消息
bodes well.
我是说 如果他
Well, I mean, if he…
你知道
You know.
肯定会有人发现些什么的
Somebody would’ve smelled something by now.
一定还有些事情
There’s got to be something,
一些我们没有注意到的细节
Some detail that we haven’t picked up on.
第二部手♥机♥有什么线索
What about the second cell phone?
天呐
Aw, Jesus.
怎么了 任何线索都不能放过的 汉克
What? We can’t just ignore a potential clue, Hank.
好了 你们在说什么
Okay. What are you talking about?
沃尔特失踪前接到的那个电♥话♥
The call you said Walt got before he disappeared,
电♥话♥公♥司♥并没有任何记录
There’s no record of it with the phone company.
没有来电 也没有中断电♥话♥ 什么都没有
No incoming,no dropped calls, nothing.
但是他电♥话♥响了 我听到了
But his phone rang.I heard it.
没错 问题就在这里
Well, all right.Well, then, if that’s the case,
他肯定还有部手♥机♥
He must have a second phone.
为什么 他要两个手♥机♥干什么
Why? What sense would there be in that?
好吧 我不想跟你争执
All right. Okay. I’m not here to argue with you.
不 汉克 你不能就提一下那个神秘电♥话♥
No, Hank. You can’t just bring up “secret cell phone”
然后就不说了
And then drop it.
那意味着什么
What does it mean?
我不知道 斯凯 你想要我说什么
I don’t know, Sky. What do you want me to say?
说明沃尔特有自己的秘密
It means Walt has a secret.
人人都有秘密 或大或小
Everyone’s got one from somebody,big or little.
人人
“Everyone.”
拜托 斯凯勒
Skyler, come on.
他得癌症的消息还瞒了你很久呢
He kept cancer from you for weeks.
好吧 假设他还有一部手♥机♥
Then, let’s assume there’a second cell phone.
怎么了 说明他有外遇了吗
So, what? Is he having an affair?
沃尔特 拜托
Walt? Please.
是不是他又吸大♥麻♥了
What about the marijuana?
他已经不吸那个了
He’s not on pot anymore.
谁说的 他自己吗
Says who? Him?
化疗跟大♥麻♥如影相随
Chemotherapy and marijuana go together
就像苹果派和雪弗莱一样
Like apple pie and Chevrolet.
或许
Maybe…
他又上瘾了
He’s addicted to the pot,
欠了毒贩子一大笔钱
And he owes his drug dealer a lot of money.
他不会这样的
You don’t get hooked on pot like that.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你连他有两部电♥话♥都不知道
You didn’t even know he had a second cell phone.
汉克 你得去问问那个毒贩子
Hank,you have to question this drug dealer person.
他或许知道些情况
He may know something.
告诉你吧 那可是我们的救命稻草
Well, I’m telling you,we’re grasping at straws here.
那就抓稳了
Then grasp.
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me. Ma’am?
我找杰西 他在吗
Hi. I’m looking for Jesse.He around?
不在
No. I’m afraid not.
-什么事 -抱歉 我是汉克·施拉德
– Why? – I’m sorry. Hank Schrader.
我想跟杰西谈谈
I’m actually hoping to talk to Jesse
关于我姐夫沃尔特·怀特的事
About my brother-in-law, Walter White.
他是你儿子高中的化学老师
He taught your son chemistry in high school.
怀特先生啊 是的 我记得他
Oh, Mr. White.Yes, I remember him.
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
我认为他和杰西
It’s my understanding that he and Jesse,
一直都有联♥系♥
They’ve stayed in touch.
真的吗
Really?
怀特先生一定看中了杰西的一些潜质
Mr. White must’ve seen some potential in Jesse.
他一直试图激励他
He really tried to motivate him.
他是为数不多关心杰西的老师之一
He was one of the few teachers who cared.
是的 沃尔特就是那样 他是个好人
Yeah, Walt’s that way.He’s a good man.
很遗憾他得了这个病
I’m so sorry to hear about his illness.
请代我向他致以最美好的祝愿
Please pass along our best wishes.
等他回来之后 我一定会的
I certainly will,as soon as he turns up.
事实上 他失踪了
He’s missing, actually.
像是出走或者
Just kind of walked off or…
总之 所以我才四处打听
Anyway, which is why I’m going around
认识他的人 虽然希望不大
Trying to think of anyone who knows him, even slightly.
太糟了
That’s terrible.
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Anything we can do to help?
能帮我联♥系♥到你儿子吗
Well, if you could put me in touch with your son.
我说过了 实在没有什么线索了
Like I said, we’re kind of desperate for leads.
我给杰西打电♥话♥ 他都没接
Jesse’s not answering either phone number I have for him,
也没有人见到他在家里
And no one seems to be home at his house.
你凭什么认为我儿子和怀特先生有联♥系♥
And why do you think my son and Mr. White would be in touch?
我也不确定 只是
I don’t necessarily. I just…
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不 女士 我不是
– Are you with the police? – No, ma’am. Not at all.
我是缉毒局的
I’m with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
天呐 我儿子惹什么事了吗
Oh, my God.Is my son in trouble?
我不认为这样
I have absolutely no reason to think that, no.
我需要请个律师吗
Do I need to get a lawyer?
你对这件事有点支支吾吾的
You know, you don’t seem very forthright about this,
过来就问这问那的
Coming here and asking questions about my son…
平克曼女士 我向你发誓
Mrs. Pinkman, I swear to you,
我不是代表官方来这里
I’m not here on official capacity.
我不在乎你儿子是否做了什么坏事
I do not care what your son may or may not have done wrong.
我只想找到我姐夫
I just want to find my brother-in-law.
他妻子担心死了
His wife is worried sick,
而且正怀着身孕
And she’s got a baby on the way.
抱歉 我很想帮你
I’m sorry.I would like to help you,
但我有一个多月没见着我儿子了
But I have not seen my son in over a month.
最近估计他也不会出现了
I don’t expect to see him anytime soon.
感谢您的配合
Well, thanks for your time.
还有一个问题
If you could tell me one more thing.
据你所知
Is Jesse still driving the, uh,
杰西的车子是不是89款的雪佛兰蒙特卡洛
’89 Chevy Monte Carlo,as far as you know?
如果他能花一半时间和精力在学习上
If he had spent half as much time and money on his education
而不是捣鼓那辆无聊的弹簧车
As he has on that ridiculous bouncing car…
低底盘的
Lowrider, huh?
还没消息呢 听着 帮我查一下
Nah, nothing yet. Listen,do me a solid and check out a…
一款89款雪佛兰蒙特卡洛
’89 Chevy Monte Carlo
注册在杰西·平克曼名下
Registered to a one Jesse Pinkman.
尤其注意一下有没有装防盗追踪系统
Specifically? I want to know if the car’s got LoJack.
是那种强力型低底盘的车子
It’s one of those jackoff lowriders.
很有可能装了
It’s got a good shot that there is.
如果有的话 立马帮我进行追踪 谢啦
If so, can you go ahead and get me a fix on it? Thanks, buddy.
辣椒粉
Chili powder.
我难道没告诉你那有多么低能吗
Did I not already tell you how moronic that was?
无所谓了
Whatever, man.
至少我尝试了
At least I tried something.
差点就成功了
It almost worked, too.
你还落下了我的枪呢
How’s about you leaving my gun?
先是偷走了 然后又落在自己屋子里
First you boost it, then you leave it in your house.
我的枪
My gun.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know
你要带着屠库来我这里
You were chauffeuring Tuco to my doorstep?
至少他要留你的活口
Well, at least he wants you alive.
我不明白了
Hey, I don’t get it.
屠库没有杀死怪诞 那是谁干的呢
If Tuco didn’t kill Gonzo,then who did?
不知道
I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!