那样的话 你就有得打扫了
That way, you have to clean it up!
弱智 这是你的车 我才不用收拾 出来
It’s your ride, retard.I ain’t gotta clean jack. Now get out!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up.
屠库 不要这样
Don’t do this, Tuco.
没有寻人启事了
No more posters?
小沃尔特正在做呢
Walter Junior’s making more.
玛丽 谢谢你
Thank you, Marie.
我不认为他会自杀
I don’t think he’ll hurt himself.
印象中他不是这样的人
I mean, he just doesn’t strike me as the type.
他会回头的
He’ll turn up.
好吧 整个头冠这件事
Okay, the whole tiara thing…
我觉得有些令人费解
I just find it bewildering that…
你竟然不相信
You didn’t believe that…
现在不是时候
Not now.
兜儿里东西都掏出来
Empty your pockets.
我还以为你叫海森堡呢
Thought your name was Heisenberg,
沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
“Walter Hartwell White.”
海森堡是个假名
Heisenberg is kind of a pseudonym.
交易用的名字
A business name.
我就喜欢跟有家室的人做交易
I like doing business with a family man.
总会有许多抵押品
There’s always a lot of collateral.
回答我一个问题
Answer me one thing.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
是的 当然可以
Yes, absolutely.
坐下
Sit down.
缉毒局
DEA…
今早抄了我的老窝
Hit my place of business this morning.
一百来个条子来抓我
About a hundred cops looking for me.
你们俩还没去谈过话吧
You two haven’t been talking, right?
我从上到下的兄弟都被抓了
Picked up my whole crew,top to bottom.
除了怪诞
Everybody except Gonzo.
很奇怪吧
That’s weird, right?
我是说
I mean,
你们不觉得很奇怪吗
Don’t you think that that’s weird?
没错 很奇怪
That’s weird. Yes.
不正常
Unusual.
不正常
Unusual.
前两天
Last two days,
我电♥话♥联♥系♥不到怪诞
I couldn’t get Gonzo on the phone.
因为”不瞌睡”他一直很易怒
He’s been acting all pouty on account of No Doze.
解释一下
Explain to me,
现在那个混♥蛋♥不知所踪
How is it my fault
这是我的错吗
That that little bitch did not know his place?
我早就料到
I saw this coming.
我可以预测未来
I can see the future, you know?
我有个天赋
It’s this gift that I have
就是过目不忘
Deep inside my head.
昨晚我就知道他们会来抓我
I knew last night they were going to come and try and bust me.
怪诞 他给条子通风报信了
Gonzo…He went and snitched to the cops!
那个无♥耻♥的混球
That lousy son of a bitch!
我如兄弟一般信任他
I trusted him like a brother!
我待他不薄 不薄啊
I was good to him!I was good!
看到他 我非剁了他不可
I see Gonzo, I’m going to cut him,
扒了他的皮
I’m going to skin him,
把他装进袋子里天天打
And I’m going to stuff his hide for a heavy bag,
每打他一次
And every time I hit him,
我就吸取一次教训
It’s going to be like a lesson to myself!
永远不要相信你爱的人
You never,never trust the people that you love!
你打算干掉怪诞
So, you plan to ice Gonzo,
在不久的将来
Like, future tense?
什么
What?
你在说
You’re saying…
你在说
You’re saying that…
目前怪诞
Gonzo is currently…
据你所知 他是警方的线人
Operating as a police informant,as far as you know?
很遗憾听到这个消息
I’m very sorry to hear that.
太令人失望了
That’s disappointing.
-要是我 我也会废了他的 -闭嘴
– I’d waste him, too, yo. – Shut up.
条子正满世界找我呢
They’re out there looking for me right now.
他们动用了警用直升机还有特别行动小组
They got ghetto birds and black ops.
我得来点刺♥激♥的
I need to get high.
好好的爽一下
I need to get good and high.
这是什么玩意 闻起来想猪头冻
What’s with this gak? It smells like headcheese.
这是猛料
It’s killer.
是的 说真的
Yeah, seriously.
昨晚我考虑了一下
So, I was thinking last night.
想出了这个绝妙的主意
I came up with this great idea.
墨西哥
Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico?
我们消失在茫茫的丛林之中
We’ll disappear way out in the jungle.
给你们配备一个超级实验室
We’ll set you up in a superlab.
一刻不停地制毒
We’ll do nothing but cook 24-7.
联邦警♥察♥可管不了我们
And no federales are going to mess with us,
因为那里有我的人
Because I got my people there.
关系
Connections.
我们将会
We’re going to make
大赚特赚 海森堡
beaucoup bucks, Heisenberg.
我有妻子和家庭
I have a wife and family.
那又怎样 再找一个
So what? You’ll get another one.
我不想让你误会
I don’t want you to take this the wrong way,
但是我不能
But I can’t just…
就这么毁了我的家庭
Uproot my life like that.
是的 我也不能
Yeah, man.I mean, me, neither.
谁问你话了吗
Who’s talking to you?
你需要我
You need me, man,
你手里那个猛料可是我做出来的
’cause I cooked that scante in your hands.
老实跟你说吧
I’ll tell you something, yo.
你肯定没尝过这种货
You never tried nothing like it.
无论气味如何
Stink or no stink,
一口下去
One bump,
接下来的几天你都飘飘欲仙
You’ll be flying high for days.
这是我俩研制出来的新品
It’s a new product him and I been working up.
嗑的时候悠着点
Careful when you hit it.
劲儿上来跟开12-guage一样爽[12-guage 一种12毫米重机♥枪♥]
It kicks like a 12-gauge when it comes on.
这可是独家配料
It’s got a secret ingredient.
什么独家配料
What secret ingredient?
辣椒粉
Chili powder.
我讨厌辣椒粉
I hate chili powder.
这个蓝精灵 这才值钱
This blue magic, this is money.
海森堡 你继续制这个
You keep cooking this, Heisenberg.
我们就用这个改写历史吧
We’re going to rewrite history with this.
好了
All right!
是时候干掉这个小鬼头了 省的心烦
Time to clean the menudo out from between your ears!
不 我需要他 屠库
No, I need him, Tuco.
我非常非常需要他
I need him very, very badly.
他是我的搭档
He’s my partner.
如果他去不了
And if he doesn’t go,
我也不去
I don’t go.
告诉你吧 我堂兄正开车赶过来
I’ll tell you this,my cousins are driving up here
把我们偷渡过去
Right now to smuggle us back down,
他们天黑前就到
And they’re going to be here by sunset,
要么我们一起走
And you’re going to be on that truck,
要么你就等死吧
Or you’re going to be dead!
你呢
And you…
你最好祈祷车上还有空座
You better hope they got room in the trunk.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
路易斯要带我去火车站
Louis is taking me to the train station.
我们去贴这些东西
We’ll put these on.
不用了 亲爱的 我去贴吧
No, no, honey.No, I’ll do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!